Total Posts:167|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Rice purity test

Emilrose
Posts: 6,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 1:46:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 1:37:06 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

You didn't say your score...

Highly classified information.

did you even take the test?

I did.
Unstobbaple
Posts: 4,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 1:52:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 1:46:49 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 2/20/2018 1:37:06 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

You didn't say your score...

Highly classified information.

did you even take the test?

I did.

Huh, I got 40.
Unstobbaple
Posts: 4,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 3:13:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 2:25:52 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

28 but I don't see a ranking or scale
A blogger took a shot at it:

https://spinsterat17.wordpress.com...
Unstobbaple
Posts: 4,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 3:13:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 2:25:52 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

28 but I don't see a ranking or scale
A blogger took a shot at it:

https://spinsterat17.wordpress.com...
Cenc
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 4:44:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 2:25:52 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

28 but I don't see a ranking or scale

That's quite a number.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Khaos_Mage is a naughty little boy who has continually lied, harassed members and failed to do his own homework. You cannot help this little boy as he is beyond it. My only advice is that you 'beware.'
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 4:48:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 4:44:56 PM, Cenc wrote:
At 2/20/2018 2:25:52 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

28 but I don't see a ranking or scale

That's quite a number.

I guess, I mean I'm not Emilrose but I'm no prude either lol
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
Cenc
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 4:52:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 4:48:55 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 2/20/2018 4:44:56 PM, Cenc wrote:
At 2/20/2018 2:25:52 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

28 but I don't see a ranking or scale

That's quite a number.

I guess, I mean I'm not Emilrose but I'm no prude either lol

Haha.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Khaos_Mage is a naughty little boy who has continually lied, harassed members and failed to do his own homework. You cannot help this little boy as he is beyond it. My only advice is that you 'beware.'
zmikecuber
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 6:55:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

82
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Cenc
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 7:35:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 6:55:20 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

82

Well, you're certainly better than these other degenerates.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Khaos_Mage is a naughty little boy who has continually lied, harassed members and failed to do his own homework. You cannot help this little boy as he is beyond it. My only advice is that you 'beware.'
Devilry
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 7:50:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At least I've never kissed for more than two hours consecutively.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 7:53:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 7:50:16 PM, Devilry wrote:
At least I've never kissed for more than two hours consecutively.

yeah that was pretty weird, I mean why bother?
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
Devilry
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 8:00:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 7:53:04 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 2/20/2018 7:50:16 PM, Devilry wrote:
At least I've never kissed for more than two hours consecutively.

yeah that was pretty weird, I mean why bother?

I have no idea.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
Cenc
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 8:10:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 7:46:01 PM, Devilry wrote:
I got 11.

I'm sure Cassie would be impressed.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Khaos_Mage is a naughty little boy who has continually lied, harassed members and failed to do his own homework. You cannot help this little boy as he is beyond it. My only advice is that you 'beware.'
zmikecuber
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 10:58:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 7:35:37 PM, Cenc wrote:
At 2/20/2018 6:55:20 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

82

Well, you're certainly better than these other degenerates.

Degenerates everywhere.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Cenc
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 11:08:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 10:58:36 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/20/2018 7:35:37 PM, Cenc wrote:
At 2/20/2018 6:55:20 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

82

Well, you're certainly better than these other degenerates.

Degenerates everywhere.

They'll burn in hell.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Khaos_Mage is a naughty little boy who has continually lied, harassed members and failed to do his own homework. You cannot help this little boy as he is beyond it. My only advice is that you 'beware.'
zmikecuber
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 11:10:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 11:08:02 PM, Cenc wrote:
At 2/20/2018 10:58:36 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/20/2018 7:35:37 PM, Cenc wrote:
At 2/20/2018 6:55:20 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

82

Well, you're certainly better than these other degenerates.

Degenerates everywhere.

They'll burn in hell.

Or maybe before that even.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Wylted
Posts: 25,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 11:13:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

I was thinking you were referring to fingering an Asian chick to check for purity. Obviously pulling your finger out and having rice on it, would mean she passed.
Cenc
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 11:13:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 11:10:52 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/20/2018 11:08:02 PM, Cenc wrote:
At 2/20/2018 10:58:36 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/20/2018 7:35:37 PM, Cenc wrote:
At 2/20/2018 6:55:20 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

82

Well, you're certainly better than these other degenerates.

Degenerates everywhere.

They'll burn in hell.

Or maybe before that even.

Oh yes, because of STD's...
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Khaos_Mage is a naughty little boy who has continually lied, harassed members and failed to do his own homework. You cannot help this little boy as he is beyond it. My only advice is that you 'beware.'
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 6,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 11:55:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If your score is less than 95, kill yourself
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
Cenc
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 1:36:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 11:55:19 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
If your score is less than 95, kill yourself

+1
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Khaos_Mage is a naughty little boy who has continually lied, harassed members and failed to do his own homework. You cannot help this little boy as he is beyond it. My only advice is that you 'beware.'
Cenc
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 2:11:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 11:13:02 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

I was thinking you were referring to fingering an Asian chick to check for purity. Obviously pulling your finger out and having rice on it, would mean she passed.

Lol :D
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Khaos_Mage is a naughty little boy who has continually lied, harassed members and failed to do his own homework. You cannot help this little boy as he is beyond it. My only advice is that you 'beware.'
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 9:45:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2018 6:55:20 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

82

86

Wow, so much for being a Christian
#StandWithBossy

#TheMadmanWasUnbanned
Devilry
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 11:44:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2018 9:45:49 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 2/20/2018 6:55:20 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

82

86

Wow, so much for being a Christian

Which ones did you tick?
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 11:48:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2018 11:44:27 AM, Devilry wrote:
At 2/21/2018 9:45:49 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 2/20/2018 6:55:20 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:47:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
How pure are you? http://ricepuritytest.com...

82

86

Wow, so much for being a Christian

Which ones did you tick?

The very, very boring ones.
#StandWithBossy

#TheMadmanWasUnbanned

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.