Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Airmax1227's new website

airmax1227
Posts: 13,728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 9:31:45 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys just thought I'd post my new website... Airmax was taken so I went with 1227 instead...

Hope you like it, let me know what you think...

http://www.1227.com...
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 9:34:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
you're so talented! I love it!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 9:46:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.youtube.com...
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Koopin
Posts: 12,092
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2012 12:31:54 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
The site is nice, very nice graphics that pop out. The item store is also a plus and I saw a few things I wish I could get. The nude girl looks a bit underaged, not my thing. Overall a good 9/10. Everyone should see your awesome site.
kfc
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2012 7:32:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Yay! I'm so excited! I ordered a t-shirt from your site. Seems really good quality and the picture cracked me up! :)
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Koopin
Posts: 12,092
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2012 11:32:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/28/2012 7:32:49 PM, Oryus wrote:
Yay! I'm so excited! I ordered a t-shirt from your site. Seems really good quality and the picture cracked me up! :)

Lol, I got two of em. Did you see the one with the Dino? I was like, thats just wrong.....
kfc
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2012 11:59:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/28/2012 11:32:06 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/28/2012 7:32:49 PM, Oryus wrote:
Yay! I'm so excited! I ordered a t-shirt from your site. Seems really good quality and the picture cracked me up! :)

Lol, I got two of em. Did you see the one with the Dino? I was like, thats just wrong.....

hahaha!!! Yeah, it was a little... daring lol but it grew on me. Am I sick, Koopin?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Koopin
Posts: 12,092
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 12:08:41 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/28/2012 11:59:47 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/28/2012 11:32:06 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/28/2012 7:32:49 PM, Oryus wrote:
Yay! I'm so excited! I ordered a t-shirt from your site. Seems really good quality and the picture cracked me up! :)

Lol, I got two of em. Did you see the one with the Dino? I was like, thats just wrong.....

hahaha!!! Yeah, it was a little... daring lol but it grew on me. Am I sick, Koopin?

O_O

Very sick indeed!
kfc
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,451
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 3:21:28 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/29/2012 12:09:55 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
I see lies written on your face, Airmax...lies that wasted a pure, golden second of our "precious" lives...:(

Did he sharpie the url on his forehead? I don't get it.
#StandWithBossy

#TheMadmanWasUnbanned
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 3:30:29 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I still wear that t-shirt all the time.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
RationalMadman
Posts: 358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 7:12:08 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/22/2012 9:31:45 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Hey guys just thought I'd post my new website... Airmax was taken so I went with 1227 instead...

Hope you like it, let me know what you think...

http://www.1227.com...

IT is such a nice tune though.
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 6:43:38 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry airmax but I am sorry to say that that website sucked even for a beginner heck my website looks better and I'm not a pro.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
RationalMadman
Posts: 358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 7:11:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/22/2012 6:43:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Sorry airmax but I am sorry to say that that website sucked even for a beginner heck my website looks better and I'm not a pro.

It's not his website you retard.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.