Jump to topic:

Worst grade you ever got?

Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 8:52:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I got a C in middle school keyboarding class. Don't remember why, but I was absolutely devastated and afraid to show my parents. Don't remember if I did or not.

Although later my sister got an F in English class and it wasn't that bad for her, so I probably would have been fine.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
TheBossToss
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 8:59:20 PM
At 9/6/2012 8:43:04 PM, Koopin wrote:
Come on, be honest. And none of this "Oh, I've never gotten below a 99.9997%"

I got a 67%. I wanted to die.

An F in 5th grade. I coompletely forgot to do one half of a test. Whoops.
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:13:04 PM
I got a 3% on an analysis test last year. Luckily the highest grade in the class was a 6%, so after letting us stew for a bit, it was curved....steeply. :P (ended up with like an 80% on the test after the curve).

Without a curve...probably a 30% on a test in Freshman English...I was drunk and high...I was lucky I could pick up the pencil :P
EvanK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:56:26 PM
At 9/6/2012 9:55:49 PM, EvanK wrote:
Lowest I think was a C- in Algebra 1.

Idk about middle school, btw. I never really gave a sh*t about it lol.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 10:17:49 PM
At 9/6/2012 9:13:04 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
I got a 3% on an analysis test last year. Luckily the highest grade in the class was a 6%, so after letting us stew for a bit, it was curved....steeply. :P (ended up with like an 80% on the test after the curve).

Without a curve...probably a 30% on a test in Freshman English...I was drunk and high...I was lucky I could pick up the pencil :P

I'd be so mad if I were the person who worked hard to get the good grade on that.
kfc
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 10:18:12 PM
At 9/6/2012 9:56:26 PM, EvanK wrote:

http://www.mcdonalds.com...
kfc
EvanK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 10:23:48 PM
At 9/6/2012 10:18:12 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/6/2012 9:56:26 PM, EvanK wrote:

http://www.mcdonalds.com...

Ha! My highschool grades I do care about, and am doing pretty well if I do say so myself! XD
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 10:42:35 PM
got a -F squared on a paper once because he took -10 for every mistake and there were more than 10.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 10:46:45 PM
If you're talking about worst final grade, then A-. If you're talking about worst test grade ever it's probably a 62 or something from chem last year (not my fault, the teacher was obnoxiously difficult)
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Anonymous
9/6/2012 10:59:27 PM
My worst grade was dropping out of high school in my junior and senior years. I actually saw my GPA at one point and it was like 0.06 (probably from some sophomore work I accidentally did.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:20:43 PM
For a class, C

For an assignment, zero.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:32:29 PM
Class: I think the lowest I ever got was, like, a 14 in Sophmore chemistry.

Assignment: Easy. 0.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 1:54:44 AM
In college my lowest grade was a 60% on a Chem exam. 59% or below was an F, which my grade was still absolute crap but i did pass. Somehow ended up with an A- for the course. I'm not really sure how that happened but i can't complain. :)

In high school or middle school (can't recall which) i got a 35% on a math exam.
Don't take me too seriously plz, i'm rarely on here sober
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 1:58:54 AM
I got a D in Business Calculus in my first semester in college. I retook it and got an A though.

For assignments? Zero. I am a master procrastinator.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:03:19 AM
We don't have grades. The lowest I got was once in primary school in 4th grade, I think- when I got 3/ 20 in maths. I remember I felt crazy bad about it, I was depressed for a week or so. But that actually made me serious about maths, so it was a blessing in disguise. In finals, the lowest I got was 81% in 11th grade.

Got 84% in the first year of college, so I'm going to have to tighten up my belt though.
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 2:52:06 PM
At 9/6/2012 10:17:49 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/6/2012 9:13:04 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

I'd be so mad if I were the person who worked hard to get the good grade on that.

Everyone worked really hard on it. The lowest grade was a -2%...don't ask...
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 3:05:03 PM
...D in English...

I never turned in work for that class. I am doing much better this year.
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 3:07:23 PM
I got a 2/40 on one test....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 3:17:14 PM
Got a 7% on a test once.....
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:09:11 PM
At 9/7/2012 3:17:14 PM, imabench wrote:
Got a 7% on a test once.....

This can mean only two things:

Your an idiot or your an engineering student :p

http://www.ideachampions.com...
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:10:07 PM
I failed a math class once but that's because I have a severe math learning disability. At least after failing that class I was finally placed in the special math classes for the rest of my highschool days.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:42:42 PM
At 9/7/2012 3:05:03 PM, 16kadams wrote:
...D in English...

The truth is revealed.

I got 62% on a math test in 6th grade, I couldn't tell if (example) 12 times (10) to the fifth power or if 15 divided by the 3rd power increased or decreased the number. How the hell I didn't know that :D

But it was very humiliating, the lowest grade. For a final grade, I got a B in Adv English. Her grading system was horrible, put relatively equal weight for homework, short quizzes, and tests. And the books weren't my type, including To Kill a Mockingbird, I didn't like that book. About half the class got that grade.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:50:32 PM
At 9/7/2012 5:42:42 PM, Contra wrote:
...D in English...

The truth is revealed.

I got 62% on a math test in 6th grade, I couldn't tell if (example) 12 times (10) to the fifth power or if 15 divided by the 3rd power increased or decreased the number. How the hell I didn't know that :D

But it was very humiliating, the lowest grade. For a final grade, I got a B in Adv English. Her grading system was horrible, put relatively equal weight for homework, short quizzes, and tests. And the books weren't my type, including To Kill a Mockingbird, I didn't like that book. About half the class got that grade.

A "B" is your lowest final grade and that's humiliating?
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:50:57 PM
48.7. Im not over it to this day. It was grade 10 math and my teacher was the devil reincarnated. I didn't have enough time on the final exam and only answered some of the questions. I literally got full marks for every question i answered, but he docked me half a mark for some reason. I failed that exam by HALF A MARK, 48.7%. The year before i got 96% on the math exam. I will never get over that.
yang.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 6:08:10 PM
At 9/7/2012 5:50:32 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/7/2012 5:42:42 PM, Contra wrote:
...D in English...

The truth is revealed.

A "B" is your lowest final grade and that's humiliating?

No, the 62% was humiliating. The whole class was like "Wow, (Contra) got that bad of a score? Eye-stares."

And tulle, that sounds horrible. Was it for Geometry, or Algebra II?
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.