Jump to topic:

I'm surprised KFC is not out of business yet

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2018 7:48:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I figure with all the outrage KFC would be out of business by now. I guess people really like fried chicken

How else do you explain them serving half the food now for the same price, literally. The pieces of chicken have been cut in half. I asked a manager once what is the deal with that, his lame excuse was that the chickens are bigger now, YEAH RIGHT.

So now when you order a bucket you are essentially getting 10 wings for the full price of a 10 piece bucket. The pieces are tiny now, yet the price is still the same WTF.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2018 10:04:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2018 7:48:33 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I figure with all the outrage KFC would be out of business by now. I guess people really like fried chicken

How else do you explain them serving half the food now for the same price, literally. The pieces of chicken have been cut in half. I asked a manager once what is the deal with that, his lame excuse was that the chickens are bigger now, YEAH RIGHT.

So now when you order a bucket you are essentially getting 10 wings for the full price of a 10 piece bucket. The pieces are tiny now, yet the price is still the same WTF.

bump

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.