Jump to topic:

Politician scandals

XDToasty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 6:40:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
So I'm this guy who is studying to be a Paralegal. I'm doing good and meeting people all the time. these people are all people who want to be big time politicians and have gone to Harvard college and what not. so a while back I became really good friends with one of them. He's a libertarian , has had good grades all his life , currently about to become a lawyer, he's making his way up the ladder and wants to be governor of his state someday and I have no doubt it will happen. so this same guy recently started hitting on me eventually sending me weird nude pictures of himself. I'm a very nice guy so I kept saying in a very friendly way that I wasn't gay and that I have a girlfriend but he still went on. He says that he wants me to "work" in his staff team and that I will be highly paid as long as I don't tell people his secret. what would you guys do in such a position?
ZakYoungTheLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2013 6:38:00 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Blackmail him, then when he complains, show him the Walter Block article on why libertarians shouldn't be opposed to blackmail. It will be delightfully ironic.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.