Jump to topic:

Worth reading

Screwupkid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2013 2:13:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey , I'm XDToasty. Don't remember me yet? for those who've been here a long time I'm also the guy who started that sex forum that no one believed then more people started to make sex forums. also some of you hate me. I haven't been on here much because I forgot the XD Toasty Email and password. well I'm back because I have personal sh!t to talk about like everyone else. Well I screwed up. My girlfriend got pregnant and our baby daughter was born on July 22nd. Now I'm 17 , a girlfriend and baby to take care of , job to work , G.E.D to get and soon have to move out my mothers house. PATHETIC right? that's what I think of myself every living second. I feel like trailer park trash even though I'm latino. I screwed up. what the hell do I do? I'm living with my mom and the only reason I work is because she lets me use her car to get to work. My job? it's working at a news paper factory. It's 20 minutes away and I have to go at 1 a.m. If I move out I loose the only job I have. do any of you have any advice at all for me? PLEASE NOTE: rude comments at this point can only do good for me. I feel like I need to hear it like it'll help.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2013 5:20:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Would you be able to take a bus to work? Or perhaps get a new job that's closer to where you're going to live?
Don't take me too seriously plz, i'm rarely on here sober

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.