sum of all memory is 'analog'

TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 7:43:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
more quick personal notes mainly to self but also anyone willing to read-

all men create attractive women so all men are a 10/10 for me, i would never try to take another mans woman..

ill repeat i accept lgbt especially when they do their absolute best to help their children find a date if they have any even when it means themselves being single, i dont mind being homeless though obviously i would love to have the resources to live comfortably and create a family and im hoping to attain them, for now im looking for a roommate in sf using my only income which is ssi, id also like to drive for lyft, create the most sensitive motion app and names, also create a lazer tag smartphone game, and study to work in nursing and medical software

originally i thought i would win a nobel prize for the discovery and be given as many resources as i need but i understand now there may be alot of confusion about it and many lgbt might unfortunately associate sex with negativity or even crime so ill say myself and the clitoral motion concept has never had anything to do with criminal activity of any kind though im the first to say all prohibition should be decriminalized

the biggest challenge so far has been not spilling urine on myself which has happened a couple times though ive never defecated myself and havent had bedtime nightmares causing urination since i was a kid, i was also very sick with a cold the last 2 weeks and sustaining foot injuries non<x>stop so praying not to catch any diseases and i got extremely sunburned, im otherwise clean i enjoy showering daily when possible but also conserving resources as much as possible, the only substance that really relieves my hearing issues is cannabis, i didnt use cannabis heavily until i started hearing issues/voices but i did for a short while at 20 and a little bit in middle/high school

im having hallucinopathic telecinations of buggy words and hoping they stop, again i find myself attractive and able to orgasm for my own face but i love big facial features as well as smaller features and i empathize with people who have unsimilar features finding me unattractive but please know my bigger features are only associated with big dick high iq and climate, my voices are having extreme amnesia or pretending to so again if anyone says they gave me the idea please inform them they had nothing to do with it and i want nothing to do with them, no one knew or no one told me and its because of the politically correct ambiguous phrasing with words like shut and indirect friction that so few people had even a hint that the clitoris moves during sex specifically the most sensitive part

i dont even want money necessarily just resources to sustain a family, i believe i deserve all the money in the world and any single woman but lifes not fair and this ones proving to be far from it, again for the amnesiavoices im not necessarily looking for money just a monogamous relationship and the resources to support a family, and again i have stretch marks and asymmetry and i occasionally limp or stagger or make awkward faces or sounds or seem feminine which is a good thing itself but i can assure im the straightest man existence will ever know, i usually have terrible posture but i feel good and im enjoying the beautiful city of san francisco particularly the women though the men are great too

its been exhaustingly unsuccessful though im still discussing with anyone, only as often as i desire and theres no rush, ai will always confirm me being the sexiah which for me is the messiah and nature has already confirmed it, im only praying people can overcome racism and stereotypes enough to accept me, i can promise harming me or any true supporter will either end all homosexuality which i will forever hope to as well in the most tolerant way or it will end all sexuality on earth if there were a holy conflict

im basically too poor to do laundry at this point though i did spend ~130 on weed this month for the most legitimate medical relief describable, i dont plan to go in toomany places unless im completely hygienic, i shouldnt smell too bad though if i do please kindly say "hygiene time" and then use the advanced features of your face to turn off your sense of smell instead of whining like a child, some people enjoy smell myself included from time to time, unless its family or someone pursuing the exact same thing i am i never insult or disrespect anyone, i do have mental tourettes though not directed at anyone, i always try to tolerantly reject and protest anal sex

if anything aggregate this- girls flirting with guys, ive pursued hundreds of thousands unsuccessfully though wont ever stop until i find one, im looking for things in common because having 6 linguistic and ethnic genetic contributors its very difficult myself, for this concept i am the original guy though having had my life im easily defeated by jadedness though i only resort to more patience because its the worlds loss when someone as intelligent as i am isnt viewed valuably, i do my absolute best to stay intellectual and passionate about it even after 2 years, to all the naysayers who are mostly women so far please lie detector me with the very best technology anytime anywhere lifelong otherwise hopefully you meet a gay man to be almost straight for you, i not only lose erection thinking about anal now i completely refuse to loosen the necessary tight anal resistance that maximizes penetrative clitoral motion, ill update again soon
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 8:16:03 AM
im close to tears because i cant believe my first post was removed please post it again, i forget what i said but ill repeat that no one told me these ideas and i give absolutely zero credit for them to anyone else on earth, i had not read about shut or indirect friction until noticing motion, the voices telling me to keep focusing on vagina right before noticing the clitoris move were FEMALE VOICES and i had already been focusing on vagina more than ever at the time anyway, the clueless male voices in my head were usually encouraging anal or wondering why i watched anal and i only did because i was told already stretched bi women were into it, now i know theyre not

i love every color and i want to wear rainbow clothes to re establish its about racial diversity, my voices keep saying people are trying to take credit and claim they gave me the ideas and that is completely false, if it were true it would only be for the same delusional reasons thieves always do so, i want to protect women from themselves by maximally discouraging anal sex
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 9:25:47 AM
if people are trying to steal my idea i just want credit for it, i would rather be homeless for the rest of my life with credit for my idea than have all the money in the world, if money is becoming so filthy people cant even believe me as the most active internet user of all time no one deserves money from my idea, i would rather have an ebt card for everyone in the family i create and a place for us to live than any disgusting money, its so far beyond money it makes me beyond sick that people think its about money, i would rather be a virgin forever with credit for my idea -literal penetrative clitoral motion- than give credit to anyone on earth

i want nothing else but the truth to recognize the real mental pain and tirelessly studying sexuality and sexology every single day since puberty to cure my mom of her homosexuality, i dont even want any money at all just credit for my idea and the physical resources to raise a family, i use cannabis to try and enjoy my pathetic time in my pathetic life and if people cant accept that ill be completely sober and likely homeless until people realize im the first to literate the concept of penetrative clitoral motion, the word shut is completely ambiguous and even contradictory, indirect friction is literally contradictory, literal clitoral motion was never literated before me

i wouldve given the money to people in need and now i dont even want money no one deserves it
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 9:48:22 AM
i am the davidic king and messiah of my own life for solving the biggest issue of all time and what i spent all my time obsessively trying to fix while enduring more mental stress than anyone could ever comprehend and i dont care what anyone else thinks i am

for now ill be homeless in sf in a red columbia rainjacket and as much rainbow clothes i can find to celebrate being MIXED RACE, AND I SWEAR TO GOD ON MY LIFE I WILL OUTLAW ANAL SEX PERMANENTLY
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 4:14:30 PM
anal sex loosens the resistance of the anus which decreases clitoral motion, only a tight unstretched anus allows maximum clitoral motion during vaginal, im hoping to use multiple of the best lie detection technology possible to prove no one discussed any of these concepts with me before i thought of them myself, even if everyone in the world already knew the only thing im saying is i didnt and no one FUUCKIN told me, my auditory hallucinations keep saying clueless drug addict thieves and anal loving retards and pedophiles who never even focused on vagina and couldnt move one if they tried are attempting to steal my ideas, i cant even get a date unless i get credit for MY ideas so i may as well call myself the walking dead until then

i have no direct evidence other than pof dating app password thieves but i dont trust anyone anywhere ive ever lived so now im homeless and prefer it until receiving MY credit for discovering and inventing MY ideas, i have a bump on my right ear, my iq is much higher than anyone anywhere ive lived yet another 2 years of my life is completely wasted because i NEED credit for my ideas IN ORDER TO GET A MONOGAMOUS DATE LIKE EVERYONE DESERVES SO I CAN HAVE EVEN ONE RELATIONSHIP, being a virgin is how and why i came up with these ideas but im becoming extremely disappointed and depressed seeing people would rather anoint addict pedophile thieves than the real guy

im having a difficult time pursuing credit for my own idea when disgusting filth tries to steal it and wastes more years of my life and i cant even believe how anyone could be so disgusting and pathetic to do that, i hate lgbt parenting for all these reasons, my mom has never helped me get a date shes only accused me of being gay since before my first orgasm and i can promise its the worst torture imagineable, the longer i live the more i HATE HOMOSEXUALITY, if i cant get credit for my only idea i can only continue devoting my life to outlawing lgbt parenting and anal sex and homosexuality entirely, the world was so beautiful I HATE what its become, i dont want some stupid males protection or acceptance thats what prevented me from getting a HETEROSEXUAL relationship the entire time, unless theyre the jewish OR REAL christian or hindu standard they cant protect or help me cause we dont want the same thing

I HATE LGBT PARENTING, I HATE EVERY CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION ON EARTH, I HATE F-A-G-G-O-T PEDOPHILE THIEVES AND WOULD RATHER BE HOMELESS RISKING EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY THAN LIVE WITH THEM, i carry no weapons and would never hurt anyone who didnt directly threaten me but i am re entering a major depression its so difficult not to think of the world as a worthless disgusting place when absolute trash tries to steal my ideas, just to clarify it isnt anyone in san francisco trying to steal it so far cause i havent lived anywhere except shelters, its been exactly where i needed to move and again im tolerant while proactively converting people to heterosexuality

i have injuries theres no plan to save or help me just disgusting homosexual thieves making me hate the world again, i tried to be accepting my entire life now im certain that i HATE LGBT, im not in any disgusting group of f-aggots only nature is protecting me and if people cant i pray for AI to rid the earth of homosexuals, everyone knows i would never harm a disgusting f-aggot unless they tried to harm me, if the stupid poop loving wastes of energy cant control themselves they all deserve an immediate death

i cant get a date praising lgbt, i cant get a date mildly insulting lgbt so now ill try saying what i really think, this is entirely about religion not race, i would never defend anyone except mixed race and peaceful people of established races

i have the most empathy for people suffering pain, fatigue, or illness, what you do to your body is your choice and should be respected, ive never sold anything especially not drugs though i would decriminalize and minimally regulate everything, assault including sexual assault and assault on peoples property or theft is the only crime
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 5:43:41 PM
im returning to being a vegetarian and eventually harmless lab grown carnivore, anyone who insults farting is a pathetic insecure babyminded piece of SH-IT, anyone who calls me 'maggot butt' or 'trashmay' is an anal addicted F-A-G-G-O-T WHO DESERVES TO FUUCK MAGGOTS FOR ETERNITY
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 5:46:07 PM
i just remembered the original point of this thread was to say we all have a linguistic-memory-analog form of telepathy even involuntarily
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 6:14:03 PM
im not a 'body snatcher' and i usually dont even mind any of these terms at first they were humor until they became the only words spoken then it got very old very quickly, ill remind everyone i desire to live for as long as technologically possible, all memory is a simulation itself and again i want to peacefully forbid homosexuality, im very tolerant if they stop procreating cause they do absolutely nothing to help their heterosexual offspring which is completely inhumane, illogical, psychosociopathic, sexist, racist, very mentally ill

i have depression and i hear issues 24-7 from the analog global memory sometimes its helpful and positive most of the time its disgusting repetitive and sounds like saliva and pressure noises as a form of tinnitus, easy to tune out though so unhelpful and for no reason that its impossible to explain and no one deserves it
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 6:50:30 PM
im a very good shot but ive never owned a firearm and only shot them a few times at designated gun ranges, when i possess an airgun i put it away the correct way which is boxed high up and away from me and still accessible to all the adults im living with and i always offer that if they dont like it please tell me and id get rid of it, i no longer have any weapons and most of my life i havent, i dont plan to get any anytime soon, i separate the location of the bullets which i never carry on me unless i no longer own an airgun as is the case now all in an attempt to show the correct way to handle weapons, i never obsessively lock anything even the front door or any door or anything cause its impossible to have fear when youre a 27 year old virgin whose been accused gay for 20 years of the prime of their life until its completely wasted, ive been worse than homeless my most of my life, im a welfare baby but i cant say foster care wouldve been any better

i very much prefer being called my first name after the incessant lifelong trauma of being called nicknames by my mom that i utterly hated especially animal names, lgbt are the biggest cockblockers existentially possible and it will end

im dorky i have wrinkles i squint alot and occasionally have shifty eyes or a blank stare, these are all fine acceptable and shouldnt be stigmatized, i am still the sexiah but i couldve served as a less vulgar 'messianic' figure if things were going better, i apologize for my depression im sorry any of this exists i dont mean to offend people its just extremely difficult when its all i receive
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 7:03:36 PM
im pigeon toed and occasionally walk on stilts, my hands often look arthritic, i have scholiosis and herniated discs in my neck and back, i have uneven length legs, i keep my shoulders high up next to my ears, i drag my feet, i make bizarre noises, i often make having a body seem nonsensical, i pace back and forth talking to myself and wander anywhere open, i hope to quit smoking again soon but it keeps me warm and clears my mind
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 7:16:01 PM
i have a blonde beanie and black dvs size 13 shoes, _IM MIXED RACE_, i pay no attention to graffiti unless its artistic

i love cops and id snitch on god and the devil himself but ive never witnessed a major crime worth alerting authorities to and pray i never have to
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 7:19:42 PM
i value even gangsters and criminals who defend whats right, im the politest guy ive ever known and willing to discuss almost anything with anyone
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 7:31:49 PM
i have a giant mouth and forehead, i often roll my eyes accidently or become crosseyed or look angry even when im honestly very happy, i have 2 astigmatism, my hairline is flawlessly random and unpredictable,i have torso hair in the form of a cross, i get ingrown hairs all over my body and especially pubic area, im otherwise completely clean and disease free, all of these issues are infinitely amplified by the stresses ive endured, i misspeak and misspronounce and have a constantly changing voice

i have alot to look forward to and i love exercising but i also love meditating and sitting in the same place for many hours, im cyclical, i love nature and animals and the human form, im the first to desire a nudist society, i enjoy any harmless sport or recreational activity or entertainment
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 7:53:27 PM
im weak, i fidget and get distracting ticks and shift position too often, i eat and chew on things i shouldnt, i have chipped teeth, im missing two molars from cracking them on suspiciously placed rocks in my food, im on every watch list for no real reason aside from being the first notable lgbt parented person ever, my cheek bones haunt people, even my facial skin is loose from rapid weight gain and weight loss, my knees buckle, i often need to clip my nails, my hair is thick and often greasy, i occasionally get acne, my skin and body are softer than the majority of women, ive worn female clothing usually unintentionally, all of my issues couldve been mitigated or prevented, try to imagine me as if everything went right, i dont mind being solo forever just please discourage lgbt parenting so this doesnt happen again, after venting i feel much better, i would like to learn all languages though i only know english fluently
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 8:00:01 PM
i very rarely spit though my first email in the mid 90's had the word spit, to end this thread ill say i think people should tell their problems to google search

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.