financial fantasies

TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2018 8:16:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
With the first 100mil. .

If someone invested 100m into the literal exercise dating app, Most sensitive motion, And the genetic medical software and biotech company here's how I'd use it

I'd give away the first 5 mil to the areas I grew up in San Diego, Positive development: parks and rec suitable for the motion games with grassy hills and colorful trees, An ultra local charter school almost similar to a technochurch, Renovate a bugfree DRO (double room occupancy studios), A couple K's to the schools/parks and rec in the area my dad grew up

2-3 mil to build and then rent out a mansion with a nuke proof bunker in Montana

2-3 mil on a somewhat modest beach front 5bedroom in San Francisco where I'd raise a family of 4 and possibly adopt 2 (6)

10 mil into the social dating app and first active games

50 into a "genetic research clinic" with genetic based relationship and psyche counseling, Develop ways to increase wireless mental/neurological communication, Full rapid dna printing particularly for biofuel, Energy storage, Biotransportation, And engineer a silverfish based pest control

Sit on the last 25, Travel, Go to festivals, Enjoy life

Elon can handle the fission core bore and portable adaptive flexpanels, Swedens rolling out electromagnetic recharge roads, The government can bridge the Atlantic and solarsatellite/dyson the sun

Pretty much no one else really cared what was going on except the smartphone companies, _transportation_, _ecoarchetecture_, Amazon, Compulsory media

Quantum computation can only optimize spatial estimation which basically takes all the fun out of thinking at all, Mass can"t be contained using radiation, In the distant future we'll master mass for stellar travel and extract it"s radiation

Eventually I'll reinvest in automated surgery for fully wireless full body upgrade transplants which is roughly '70 years away. . '
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2018 5:21:58 PM
A flat gray Yamaha 250cc dirt bike
A flat red Cadillac CTS v
A flat blue Dodge viper
A flat pink Ford raptor
Maybe an electric dirt bike and a blonde tesla
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2018 6:05:51 PM
Visit Vegas often as a center of all competition and entertainment, The rockies, Great lakes, Appalachia, East coast, Gulf, Every country--->

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.