Jump to topic:

advice:should I move on?

Kevin_Fishcer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2018 9:00:47 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
I deserve to cynical, So take this with a grain a salt.

In my endeavor to find a high paying job to fund my decentralise technology agenda that no one cares about. I developed chronophobia and became a workaholic. I was so intensive in my studies at this goverment funded program that I lost the girl of my dream and the worst part was all my effort were in vain because they pulled the Matt from right under me when I gotten so close and sacrificed so much; it was for absolutely nothing. To this day I don't get why people somehow think it cute that what i'm saying it sci-fi; I don't want to have a daughter growing in a world that the love child of both Kurt Vonnegut's Player Paino and Orwell's 1984, Do any of you. Or better yet could you prove me wrong?

but that beside the point. So this women studied at the same program I was going to (but she got out before things went south). I tried my best to not fall in love that I started to avoid her, But apparently everyone for some reason kept talking about her as if she was the poster child of the school, Which she kinda is. I keep hearing all these things that sound like who I am and that ate at me. I had to emotionally numb out those feeling to even function in the classroom. Then the teacher press a very. . Sensitive spot about me when explaining where she came from. Those feelings was now physically hurting me and I couldn't even talk to her because she had already left. I tried texting her but I actually went insane and was texting her almost everyday like a creep even when she wasn't responding ; I no longer had control over myself. I apologize once I regain "consciousness" but I still have love for her and she know it (and the mess up part is I don't even know her directly as a person). She thought this was some romantic soulmate story at first, And I didn't knew what I gotten myself into. So I tried being Mr. Boyfriend (still by text, Which should've been my first hint) and after a few day those vibe that I wasn't her priority came back and I just given up. After a month I tried reconciling myself to her as a friend but she still think this is some Romeo/Juliet crap. When I finally told her the reasons why I like her and said "hope we could still be friends thought". She told me " I just don't feel like that possible right now, We're in two different place in our lives. " (keep in mind she still believe I'm leaving to another state for more training, I haven't told her what happen the week she left. )

I don't how to feel about this.
DubiousCeaser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 6:19:30 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
I think you are entitled to be cynical but my advice would be to move on otherwise there may always be a dynamic where you're at arms length how old are you if you don't mind me asking. I mean you don't have to tell anything you can can tell me sit a brexit shaped dido if it makes you feel better. But if you want a chat lemme know

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.