Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 2:51:40 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Chapped lip hickey clit girls are out

Digestive acid in saliva builds scar tissue

Still a virgin, Anal sex is disgusting, I just scouted LA and SD's street kid scene its mostly older, Come to SF

Circumcise everything, Schizophrenia makes LGBT parenting mathematically impossible, I can't even describe my symptoms and what my voices say without breaking the law

The trick about the clitoris moves is after its discovered you don't even need technology, Just stop masturbating
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 2:54:32 AM
Vagina is the love of my soul but women only care about men who make them wet because anal sex isnt outlawed anymore, The best way to make women wet is to stop masturbating
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 3:14:39 AM
Anal makes it hard to swim at the beach, At this point id f'uck dykes theres no such thing as love anyway and women are so beyond clueless nothing matters, Ultimately most womens clits don't move enough to matter, Id tend to ask for both holes though unless I was with a straight woman
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 3:17:07 AM
I couldve had all the dykes in the world I just passed on them cause I wanted real love, It doesnt exist now I have nothing
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 3:32:47 AM
Everyones getting laid too much to miss out just f'uck stupid dykes don't look for real love, I get so depressed i can't stop masturbating, Don't end up like me
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 3:42:37 AM
I refused all of the best chances to try to prevent our generation from being lesbian which is way too much pressure and tragedy, Again if you can stay erect longer you'll run into more available women it requires stopping masturbation
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 3:46:44 AM
I'll remind everyone again f'ucking a dyke in the a-ss is as arousing as f'ucking a straight woman in the vagina
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 4:00:33 AM
I'm gonna try to f'uck as many women as I can in San Francisco but I'll never truly enjoy life as a 27 year old heterosexual virgin, Lgbt parenting needs to be avoided and ultimately I did save a bunch of women from dyke influence and catastrophe but the only reward so far is knowing where to go to find women, San Francisco

Save as much cum as you can and flirt with as many women as you can
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 4:12:13 AM
In SF I find women a lot, In LA I found a woman the first day, When I come to san diego I need first day women, I'm gonna try to f'uck every woman I see from now on and never refuse a woman im aroused for, The complications of being a dykes son go way beyond anything and its the opposite of desiring homosexuality it's desiring absolute heterosexuality so much you refuse casual sex and relationships
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 4:18:27 AM
Id never f'uck a man but when it comes to women I would totally rally any hole you want so keep it coming, Send all single 18+ women to san francisco and join the fun
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 4:24:01 AM
Were recruiting only the best attackmen in san francisco who follow and speak english to the nearest fuckable woman at all times everywhere they go until theyre getting fucked all the time

An erection is a wetness ricochet so you might as well simulate your voice as the arousal ricochet/pinball at all times
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 4:30:48 AM
Be a true bird just chirping at and following nearby women all the time, Be aroused as often as possible visually picturing every womans vagina, Ask to f'uck right there

---The clitoris moves during sex---
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 4:40:02 AM
don't be ashamed to pass on women just don't waste time, I'm drilling these concepts in, Its about erections and vocals, Seek and penetrate, Gossip turns into the next woman trying to prove herself, Hype every moment
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 4:44:15 AM
Lots of women don't like being regulated so make a point to regulate the f'uck out of all of them
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 9:49:26 AM
10, 000+ orgasms, $40, 000 trust fund, $17, 000 ssi spent in California, 27 year old lesbian raised heterosexual mixed race English Irish French Spanish Powatan Aztec man, 142 iq, 6'2", 180lbs, Its safe to say I'm unnattractive, I basically have to slowdown on smoking or my lungs won't last, The men have been good to me everywhere, I'm done masturbating, I want to work with phones bikes boards or clothes, I'd love to go to school and find a church to attend regularly, I'm a pantheist christian and I am the first i know of to ever say or write that the clitoris moves during sex

Looking for age 18-27 tall large chinned women, I'm attracted to all fertile women
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 10:15:05 AM
Youd think even one woman my age would have a soul and give me a chance, Im mostly looking for a wife but I would date around at this point, When I say I'm committed I would never cheat though

In the tLoin rn
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 3:31:53 PM
I would never harm men but I plan to kill as many lesbians as I can in the future, The village can't decide on a single girl for me

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.