Jump to topic:

Sodomy is a disease spreading disorder

TheClitorisMovess
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 7:37:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
My terrible lesbian mother Katherine Leigh Burchett born with the last name Feild won't let me live in her empty 8 room house because she feels so guilty about ruining my life that shes afraid, I've never harmed her and I take medication as often as I can and still her lazy homewrecking thieving wife Marsi Leigh Burchett won't get out of the house that I was born in so that I can live my life instead of suffering homeless for years at a time with schizophrenia

The home is 5093 September St San Diego CA 92110
TheClitorisMovess
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2019 3:37:01 AM
Ultimately I love all people even my mother and her wife but I've had a very difficult challenging life, Myself to blame as well
TheClitorisMovess
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2019 7:03:53 PM
I've single handedly rescripted the mainstream media, The new generation got abused by women so often that they don't even consider males abusive anymore, And the only males who require sodomy always prefer male partners anyway
TheClitorisMovess
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2019 7:08:51 PM
Wyoming should be turned into a massive artificial lake to not only prevent overactive eruptions but also allow more trees to grow naturally and slowdown climate change
TheClitorisMovess
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2019 7:18:56 PM
Lake effect from artificial lakes is the only way to slow climate change, We could manipulate the entire world climate with lake effect

Cannabis slows climate change, Lavamoons are better than fusion reactors

A phone with a thermometer is actually a quantum phone
TheClitorisMovess
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2019 7:17:38 PM
Bigger features of any kind always mean bigger genitals, If you want a woman the best pickup line is "how's it hangin", Hanging low? Dangling across the floor

Essentially ugliness is masculinity
TheClitorisMovess
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2019 3:31:33 AM
Pizzafack your eyes out, Mixing race isn't fair we always end up with schizophrenia because we're treated like disposables, I'm not even related to most of the disgusting worthless filth that thinks about me yet I'm stuck having to listen to their retardation all-day everyday

Mixed race need to be treated like kings or we'll be forced to accept jihad

Countries should be based on common language with free migration for people of common language

I'm a professional psychic
TheClitorisMovess
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2019 7:07:01 PM
At this rate incest will be legalized within a decade, Sodomy is close to impossible without god's language

Cannabis seed bird feeders will prevent climate change, Ancient technology

Blink, Smile

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.