Jump to topic:

The clitoris moves forever

Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 4:37:59 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Even though it ruined my life I still love my lesbian mother and have minimal negative feelings towards homosexuals, I would've faired better in fostercare but there are no do overs until we're in heaven, I am a judeo-christian and still a virgin halfway through 27, It's safe to say female orgasms are hard to attain and not as potent as males, I may not be the Messiah but I am the first cliteralist
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 8:06:53 PM
Society is at the point of no return the only thing that can save us is automation, Right now the economy is propped up by the idea that automation will take over and pay for itself so the longer it takes to automate the more resources and debt will be wasted, The sooner we legalize cloning the faster healthcare will become affordable

At first it will seem like automation takes everyone's jobs away and create chaos but all who survive will be rewarded by the efficiency of the smartworld
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 5:55:29 PM
California coast is perfection it's what everyone always wanted so it stays so safe, I'm moving permanently to San Francisco, Hopefully working and getting free college, College is the religion
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 6:18:50 PM
First I'm gonna pay one guy 700 in San Francisco and see if he can get a room we can both stay in, Hetero
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 6:29:01 PM
Gonna go to summer school while spanging Target Ross every phone store, Subway and delis coffee tea smoothies burgers

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.