Jump to topic:

the clitoris moves = death of sodomy

Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2019 1:40:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
im wearing the same real camo pants ive been wearing for 6+ months, Black osiris shoes and a black windbreaker

i need a 3 bedroom home in san francisco

the more i have vaginal sex the more i want to murder sodomizers and trust me id give up everything for it

asking for spare change is the most pathetic humiliating waste of time that has ever existed, Ive been surviving solely on spare change for many months now

this is never going to change and im speaking for the overwhelming majority of men
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2019 6:40:45 PM
theres a posting glitch on this site preventing it from reaching its full potential, For no reason whatsoever it won't let me post generic information occasionally

the spam here is still ridiculous

if you hear someones voice involuntarily the only option is to find a new partner whose brain is more powerful

not being linked to someone is the real schizophrenia, It took way too long for me to be linked

san francisco used to have a huge turnover but now homosexuals aren't being created and the ones who exist are staying home

it hurts to even defecate sometimes so of course anal sex is ridiculous hazardous to orgasmic health

san franciscos sit and lie laws are an absurd civil rights abuse

i love san diego beaches but i never had friends there so i have no plans to move back

soaking fully clothed at the beach is one of the only ways to get rid of bed bugs

my body has been burning with cortisol from stress for 20 years straight

money is backed by free sex, My dick is 7 inches and i still can't get laid

my disgusting sociopath d-yke mother won't let me live at home and ive never abused anyone
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2019 6:41:41 PM
im 6 foot 2 inches, 160-180 pounds, Tan, Brown hair, Deep hazel eyes, Large proportionate features with a large mouth, British victorian castro native american

142 iq, 142 billion neurons, 1 in 40, 000, Only 150, 000 on earth have more power

-castrosf
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2019 7:02:53 PM
i have some of the biggest royal victorian butt genes of all time, What a waste

i hate the world and i hate my soul, I hate this simulation

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.