Jump to topic:

Naughty knot

Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 12:25:12 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
i hate seeing same height couples or shorter men with taller women and i get pretty jealous of mixed race couples now but atleast they have more money than me even if they don't truly deserve it, I deserve all the wealth in the world but anything is helpful

i have faith in nothing and no one, Ill never get what i wanted but i plan to live and enjoy life as much as possible, Hoping to never have to hurt anyone

i am the castro mascot, Most homosexuals come to show off their nothingness-orgasms, Im the captain of this sinking ship

i can get erect anytime but prefer waiting to have stimulation infront of me, I can get erect for someone i don't necessarily want to be with

its safe to say women hate sex even though the clitoris moves, We have a pathetic species

id outlaw sodomy and lgbt parenting but hugely prefer a world where women evolve to enjoy sex so id just outlaw my exact situation which is lgbt raising mixed race kids and even that can be solved by educating kids that the clitoris moves, At some point even mixed race people won't enjoy sex either, It is stunning how potent and heterosexual mixed race men are and how impotent everyone else is but even then im starting to think its just me who was extremely potent and still am compared to average, If everyone was like me we'd outlaw everything except sex

its involuntary celibacy by default, Its not worth creating but survivable, If women don't begin to enjoy sex i won't procreate, Ultimately my lineage built the castro and no one likes it, I hate it but can only blame my lineage and god, The situation is comprehensible

again educating kids about proper sex is crucial, I conclude women or atleast this generation of women simply don't enjoy sex even with the clitoris moving, People will do what they want anyway but we should atleast discourage harmful behavior and give the best chance to enjoy sex and orgasm

i plan to be homeless in and around the castro for the rest of my life celibate or not unless my lesbian mother allows me to live with her again, Of course i need and want to have lots of sex and to live indoors but i only really need spare food and change if i can't get sex

id love to see the day when library computers are strong enough to play good videogames, Even though i don't play anymore and would much rather have sex, If i was having sex it would be cool to come to the library for competitive egaming occasionally

-david castro
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 12:38:43 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
my brain missfires strangely loose and even nonsensical associations but i can recognize and control them still, People linked up to me reptily get thrown off by it, I used to reject telepathy at all costs by intentionally having random thoughts to drown it out

-the clitoris moves, Castro

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.