Jump to topic:

dream simulation

Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 8:21:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
women in my dreams are starting to beg me for anal sex and i refuse every time then wake up, Id outlaw the f-uck out of everything except vaginal sex

even fentanyl dealers treat me better than cops at this point due to sf's sit and lie law

the clitoris moves during penetrative vaginal sex

-rainbow hunter
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 8:42:08 PM
i applied for thousands of jobs when i first realized the clitoris moved 3-4 years ago and couldnt get one, Now im older and expecting compensation because im too distractingly well known to work anything other than scientific simulations at this point, I want to be a simulation engineer or tech but would also do what a partner asked me to do if i had one

-the clitoris moves during sex
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 8:59:41 PM
theres empty buildings for sale all over the castro, Most days it feels like people only really come to see me and if i don't pop an erection they get pissed, Ill try to stand as much as possible but i will be ignoring san franciscos abusive sit and lie law, If i get put in jail i swear i will murder as many people as i possibly can, At this point if i left san francisco the economy here would relatively take a nose dive, I constantly consider moving back to socal and just buying a bus pass each month but i just went recently and it was the same situation - espanol which i don't speak and shouldnt have to

-the clitoris moves the castro
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 9:08:42 PM
i havent had sex in 2 months and only had it a handful of times mostly in the dark outdoors, Its not going well
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 9:15:29 PM
im completely clean and tested and plan to test religiously until i have a relationship if im ever fortunate enough, Im going for any beautiful developed female and will eventually be erect all day involuntarily, I need money or housing and food

-the clit moves
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 9:28:44 PM
oil ruins the air, Renewables ruin the land, We literally just have to outlaw excessive transportation

-penetrative clitoral motion

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.