Signed:

minutes to unknowing flexibility, Be breathmen
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 12:30:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
~12 in my fam, ~20 in my mixture, ~1. 2billion more in my head, Add up to the north of 10k thus far, Its so overwhelmingly oilcoin and diamondcoin i hope to rewrite and discover metal
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 8:49:35 PM
id outlaw hiding coin, Outlaw coin, Outlaw preschool

the castro women say i need a castro room

if the clitoris moving has any value to you im usually in the castro, The clitoris moving is the only thing that has any value to me

the only jobs id really want to do is a dispensary, Bank teller or park and rec maintenance

every man's a ten means id still choose every man's females over death

ive only seen myself move the clitoris penetratively one time after 20 years of d-yke hell, 4 years spreading the word of penetrative clitoral motion, Ive only had any form of sex 5 times with the same chick of my same mixture 4 months ago

i have no hope and no prayer of having sex and still need it daily, Its the stupid dumbest sickest worst most pathetic world of all time and until i have a female and we'd find a way to see it id outlaw everything

i am the biggest waste of a 7 inch base-thicker-than-still thick-head thick-stem dick of all time

id give my lesbian mother my 1000 ssi check to live peacefully with her in san diego but if i couldnt get laid id never need to work because id never even need anything and i never wouldve asked or wanted to have been created by her

i might go to my mothers neighborhood in bay park san diego next month and try spanging there but if i get sunburned again i won't be able to pop an erection or get laid and thats all that happened last time i tried, Id visit east village every so often but id expect the same result- beautiful girls telling me they don't really speak english and walking away

-eternal nothingness
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 9:14:15 PM
if i got sunburned down there again i'd sunburn her, Magnifying glass and gasoline, But thats why im trying so hard to stay in san francisco, If my mother let me back into the house i was born in i of course wouldnt harm her, If she moved away i wouldnt harm her, If i stay in a different city i won't harm her, I really need san francisco and especially the castro to stay tolerable, No insulting names and telling me to go somewhere else

san francisco has some poker rooms so im gonna check them out and ace ten

the clitoris moves during penetrative vaginal sex

-castro san francisco

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.