Jump to topic:

so ugly i can only be the most powerful

Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2019 8:37:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
im so ugly i can only be the most powerfully arousing which under control is extremely attractive, Faces are naturally overstimulating when not aroused the bigger the worse it is

sending chills up her f-uckin spine, Stuffing my dick in vagina is my obsession, Anything can be used as birth control shove food and cat hair up there

the most healthy/potent people have vertical foreheads, Unlimited/all day potency is the max, Expect maximal exaggerated appearance though not deformed, They/we are extremely attracted to themselves and similar and understand the entire situation, Also expect the most "ugly" to never enjoy 'fighting' outside of controlled competition

jews have trial and error optimized memory which is average short term memory and peak long term memory, Everyone else tends to have average or better short term memory and/or long term, We don't have the short term memory required to truly master east asian languages

remastering my own speech aesthetic all the time, I'd prefer f-ucking all day either way, Im so overtaken by all day reptile issues i start to miss my own voice, If you want vaginal sex never masturbate or spend lots of money, A week or two from now i will be involuntarily allday erect though it takes 22 days from last orgasm to completely regenerate

peace and love, Nonviolent freedom/liberal, Any significant economic downturn could become the motivation for a completely new system, I am the castro watch tower, Id raise any future offspring as a woman would, I need a full-height female of any age mid teens to my age 27, Could f-uck attractive fertile women over 27 though need who i can f-uck for 5-10+ years before healthily procreating, Attractive women are often silent and dorky, Keep any mental negativity towards me

the best case scenario is distracting yourself instead of thinking about me so i can use my mental power to focus on what i need, I am intentionally kind and generous to the point of overkill, I am half victorian royal jew-british isler a 3rd castro lil bit french and a powatan amerinative descendant of the hippest smartest one pocahontas who has 30, 000 u. S. Descendants, And half a 4th atec aztec who are the traderier travelier southern/valley desert north amerinatives though likely also heavily mixed with the most powerful mexica, Likely one of the highest mixtures of the original david/do a v i do and the creators of old latin spanish and english, I am a refreshed british isler this mix has less facial hair, Bigger d-icks, Higher iq's, Longer arms, Bigger hips and smaller noses, I am the most intelligent height 6'2", I have the ideal d-ick size 7 inches(8 inches is too long for the majority of vaginas/8 can't contact labia while tapping the cervix)

mobier types should want completely decriminalized substances and remember they are not the criminal pedophile sodomist 'mafia', I hate theft and i hate violence including sexual assault

the clitoris moves during sex
-san francisco
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2019 9:28:40 PM
however much males make females wet is how attractive females are, Its not yay i attained the babiest face i get the cookie its mostly extremely delusional anal sacrifice towards pain and hatred though its potentially an interesting experience to master its not orgasmic and the majority of women don't find a brain powerful enough/dick big enough to make them orgasm, Its true that only about 20% of women have currently found a man big/smart enough and possibly not many more than 20% of men have that ability, I don't tend to enjoy it though capable of any female hole, I only desire vagina

-castro san francisco
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2019 9:31:31 PM
im not wanting to share a female so somewhat unlikely to go for it though it is better than nothing

-sf castro

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.