Jump to topic:

messianic generations

Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2019 8:31:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
i am the written messiah in the rawest mixed race form: the clitoris moves during vaginal sex
i am atleast a 3rd recessive, I hold the genetic flametorch of healthy duplication

all you have to do is get erect while visualizing developed females vaginas in order to make them wet and eventually drain until you attain

exactly 7 inches is the universal best size, Anything over 7 is an overshot, Anything under 7 is an undershot, 7 taps the cervix while simultaneously tapping base/pelvis to vulva resulting in a perfectly timed perfect vaginal contraction, Anything pressing too far or penetrating the cervix is too painful to contract and anything short of the cervix is too unpredictable to know when best to contract, The more of a cone shape the better to prevent trapping like a dud missile regardless of size

i am a double jew of the oldest most important founders creators of language, Jews are the royalty of everywhere they are, I am 7 inches and as thick as possible

5 generations to bring the messianic form (best full recessive amerinative to include the best the biggest and smartest of the north's southern desert valley)
8 generations to bring the divine messianic form (best full recessive amerinative to include african)
18 generations to bring the messianic form in god's image (best full recessive amerinative with only scalp hair)
25 generations to bring god's form (divisive only best full recessive of all)
35 generations to bring the beginning of the end of god's form
accelerating change to sustainment every 5 generations
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2019 9:03:57 PM
amerinative are already the least body/facial hair biggest gender differential'd largest dick'd 'asian's, The smartest will dominate and even more in the distant with the healthiest possible african added, Amerinative have a straight hair and pink/tan head start, Again the north's southern desert valley were the biggest smartest healthiest among though it's inaccurate to call new mixtures partially descending from anything except mixed race, I am happy and healthy though still likely to keep applying for ssi, There is no dick better than mine i'd rather have a wasted opportunity with mine than all the sex in the world with a different, As the leader of all language and leader of all irish i need a beautiful irish american chick or any beautiful recessive or any beautiful brunette, Female only, Ive only ever socialized with males for healthy competition and weed

-the clitoris moves during vaginal sex
-castro san francisco
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2019 9:31:29 PM
i have a perfect shot, Firm and 7 inches
women go for what makes you wettest
men go for what makes you most erect

-the clitoris moves during penetrative vaginal sex
-homeless spare changing the castro san francisco
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2019 10:25:49 PM
need my height

amber eyes are always healthiest, 10 orgasm/day

double desert jew, There is no triple

loops to beat, R's doubled

vagina only

the clitoris moves during vaginal penetration

-the castro
Anonymous
7/13/2019 12:26:05 AM
yes please
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2019 10:00:37 PM
vagina people can't trust anal people regardless of gender, The current system is infertile its absurd for the most diverse country of all time to have a negative birth rate, Castro's can't even use their last name without the wrong assumptions, San francisco is the new jerusalem, The sit and lie law is terrorism, Having patchy medium amounts of facial hair is the healthiest, My new spare change sign says vagina only, Ive still only had sex 5 times with a woman closest to my mixture 5 months ago after 10, 000 hetero masturbation orgasms while being raised by lesbians, Im 27yo 6'2" 7inch dick 142iq quarter irish double jew double native north american though in reality its more than double atleast 4 north american tribes atleast 4 _western european_ tribes and all of the lineages that named each and brought literacy the entire time, Irish latin native american meaning the biggest rounded and pointy facial features combined, All of the latin languages were designed to have clitoral motion closest to self explanatory and still it was able to be forgotten

-the clitoris moves during penetrative vaginal sex

Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2019 10:34:42 PM
lesbians should obviously be allowed to protect eachother, Vagina only men should truly be allowed to go for any fertile age before they become anal women, Anal men should truly be encouraged to go for eachother and avoid procreating, Its extremely difficult to say though i know for sure it can only change towards vagina
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2019 1:06:44 AM
vagina people and anal people have too difficult of a time even believing the other side, The more vagina only men aren't believed the more anal people are created, Women who aren't made wet right away associate vaginal sex with not being wet which is possibly even more painful than anal sex though unlikely to ever happen, So many women aren't even made wet and don't even know what vaginal sex feels like, Most women don't even know what true orgasm feels like and it would require not having anal sex to begin with while also minimizing oral sex, Its better to vibrate your lips on the clitoris instead of using the tongue, Masturbating for vagina will eventually get you vagina though its much slower especially if you masturbate for multiple women's vaginas, Its extremely difficult to ask anyone to go without orgasm especially vagina only men though still likely the quickest most efficient way to get vagina

healthy recessives naturally create the healthiest most potent brunette's who can than recreate the healthiest recessives

the castro was always destined to become the new hetero vaginal kingdom, The rainbow is always a symbol of mixing race which creates the most hetero vaginal people

again women/lesbians need to be able to protect eachother, Vaginal only men need to be believed and simply asked for confirmation which is asked to make a woman wet by visualizing vaginal sex with the woman, Vaginal only men need to be allowed to date any fertile age which means developed enough to sustain pregnancy before the female has a chance to become an anal woman, Anal men should be encouraged to be with eachother only

the only thing ever predicted, The only motivation for literacy and the only thing ever written about has become difficult for women to even believe once again, If you find yourself unable to get vagina while being vaginal only come to the castro san francisco and do your best to stop masturbating or only masturbate for one woman

i am david alexander castro, The most possible related to the original david, I changed my last name back to my father's chosen name samarand, Again im atleast 25-35% irish which is usually the most possible before again creating a completely recessive look, Im both lineages from the original david 25% castro 25% field/feld/feel-D, 15% native american (powatan/pocahontas) and aztec which is the english name for the other tribes related to the main tribe based on common belief in their origin, Just as a reminder facial and body "hairlessness" first evolved in siberia, Mixing recessive with less facial and body hair is the only way to create the healthiest people for a new david, Me

-the clitoris moves during vaginal sex only

Anonymous
7/17/2019 1:30:13 AM
NO ONE CARESl
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2019 9:33:53 PM
recessives are the only thing ever written about by desert drainers, The rest are cute so far

the clitoris moves during vaginal sex only

castro
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2019 10:13:19 PM
everything has always been exact, Exact calls until you drain the best undrained-intact while mostly recessitating, Vagina only for the first entire future

the clitoris moves during vaginal sex only
-castro san francisco
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 8:03:09 AM
Im a me-love-ya-so. . Much! , Peace and love only

People are too whiny about my messiacism, Abella danger is my messiah

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.