Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Anyone Have a Blog?

Raisor
Posts: 5,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2016 9:08:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Do you guys have blogs?

I know Cody Franklin used to have one, there must be more people with blogs.

Post your links if you do!
We gonna pull up like the ice cream truck
kasmic
Posts: 1,405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2016 9:21:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 9:08:10 PM, Raisor wrote:
Do you guys have blogs?

I know Cody Franklin used to have one, there must be more people with blogs.

Post your links if you do!

I used to run the sensible soapbox though the site is currently down. I went from having seven writers (a new article daily for six months) to only two writers, including me. So I shut it down for a while.
"An Unpopular Opinion" https://medium.com...

"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2016 10:59:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 9:08:10 PM, Raisor wrote:
Do you guys have blogs?

I know Cody Franklin used to have one, there must be more people with blogs.

Post your links if you do!

https://fictionalfashionblog.wordpress.com...
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
dylancatlow
Posts: 13,530
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2016 12:17:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 10:59:15 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/22/2016 9:08:10 PM, Raisor wrote:
Do you guys have blogs?

I know Cody Franklin used to have one, there must be more people with blogs.

Post your links if you do!

https://fictionalfashionblog.wordpress.com...

This is so gay
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2016 12:26:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 10:59:15 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/22/2016 9:08:10 PM, Raisor wrote:
Do you guys have blogs?

I know Cody Franklin used to have one, there must be more people with blogs.

Post your links if you do!

https://fictionalfashionblog.wordpress.com...

How many followers do you have?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
NHN
Posts: 1,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2016 12:28:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 10:59:15 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
https://fictionalfashionblog.wordpress.com...
I was at a wedding six months ago where two of the guests wore black shirts to accompany their white ties. Scum. Rabble. Untermenschen.
I am fascinated by the idea that our civilization is like a thin layer of ice upon a deep ocean of chaos and darkness.
--Werner Herzog
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2016 1:44:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
No, but my coworkers are trying to talk me into starting one. I'm the "mom friend" and know a fair amount about how to do adult things, like budget, cook, take care of a home, etc. They want to read it. But my question is, would anyone else?
Don't take me too seriously plz, i'm rarely on here sober
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2016 2:20:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 9:08:10 PM, Raisor wrote:
Do you guys have blogs?

I know Cody Franklin used to have one, there must be more people with blogs.

Post your links if you do!

I used to have one called left not liberal, but I have since moved to my YouTube channel
Raisor
Posts: 5,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2016 3:04:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 10:59:15 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/22/2016 9:08:10 PM, Raisor wrote:
Do you guys have blogs?

I know Cody Franklin used to have one, there must be more people with blogs.

Post your links if you do!

https://fictionalfashionblog.wordpress.com...

Wow. Does not disappoint A+
We gonna pull up like the ice cream truck
Raisor
Posts: 5,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2016 3:06:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/23/2016 1:44:26 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
No, but my coworkers are trying to talk me into starting one. I'm the "mom friend" and know a fair amount about how to do adult things, like budget, cook, take care of a home, etc. They want to read it. But my question is, would anyone else?

I don't think you start a blog because you want readers. You just create content and maybe one day people start reading it.
We gonna pull up like the ice cream truck
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2016 4:04:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/23/2016 12:28:46 AM, NHN wrote:
At 12/22/2016 10:59:15 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
https://fictionalfashionblog.wordpress.com...
I was at a wedding six months ago where two of the guests wore black shirts to accompany their white ties. Scum. Rabble. Untermenschen.

That's indefensible.

I look around and see all of these jokers, and I wonder: is genocide such a bad idea?
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
NHN
Posts: 1,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2016 12:13:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/23/2016 4:04:37 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/23/2016 12:28:46 AM, NHN wrote:
At 12/22/2016 10:59:15 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
https://fictionalfashionblog.wordpress.com...
I was at a wedding six months ago where two of the guests wore black shirts to accompany their white ties. Scum. Rabble. Untermenschen.
That's indefensible.

I look around and see all of these jokers, and I wonder: is genocide such a bad idea?
Think the unthinkable, wipe the slate clean.
I am fascinated by the idea that our civilization is like a thin layer of ice upon a deep ocean of chaos and darkness.
--Werner Herzog
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 4:40:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/23/2016 3:06:34 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 12/23/2016 1:44:26 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
No, but my coworkers are trying to talk me into starting one. I'm the "mom friend" and know a fair amount about how to do adult things, like budget, cook, take care of a home, etc. They want to read it. But my question is, would anyone else?

I don't think you start a blog because you want readers. You just create content and maybe one day people start reading it.

Good point, actually. I'll post the link in here if I ever do take up blogging.
Don't take me too seriously plz, i'm rarely on here sober
Devilry
Posts: 5,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 9:04:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'd like to just write some day. I don't think I've any real depth of knowledge, or anything really curative to say, nothing that hasn't been said already at least. But I do take a certain amusement in life, and one that I might pass on. I mean, I have an uncle....well, he adopted two kids. And his business is selling pipe. Like, for oil lines and whatever - multi-millionaire. But it just kinda hit me all of a sudden there the last day. You know, laying pipe is a euphemism for giving her the dick or whatever, right? ...And then the dude has to adopt lol. Compensation? I don't know, probably merits further investigation though.

But then I think everyone has those little quirks about them, and they're all of the same sort of thing really, just infinite permutations of it. And they can be so funny, or enlightening, or whatever. And I think I'm half-decent at making them out. And just people's interactions with things in general too. I find people just endlessly entertaining, really. And I know that example I gave was pretty juvenile, but... well, it's funny too lol. But I don't think a blog would suit me.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
FourTrouble
Posts: 16,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 4:56:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I had one when I was 18. It tracked my first experiences with drugs. Not comfortable sharing it, though.
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
tejretics
Posts: 6,869
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 5:54:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 9:08:10 PM, Raisor wrote:
Do you guys have blogs?

I know Cody Franklin used to have one, there must be more people with blogs.

Post your links if you do!

http://gotejas.com...
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2017 8:25:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/23/2016 4:04:37 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/23/2016 12:28:46 AM, NHN wrote:
At 12/22/2016 10:59:15 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
https://fictionalfashionblog.wordpress.com...
I was at a wedding six months ago where two of the guests wore black shirts to accompany their white ties. Scum. Rabble. Untermenschen.

That's indefensible.

I look around and see all of these jokers, and I wonder: is genocide such a bad idea?

Getting closer every day...
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.