Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I hate white people

zmikecuber
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Also, they are incredibly good at faking politeness and interested-ness, when they really don't care.

I plan on making future threads about the groups of people I hate. By the end I will most likely be banned from the website and damned to hell.

Please respond to this thread and tell me how correct I am so that I can feel happy of myself and my bitter hatred.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Swagnarok
Posts: 2,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 5:20:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Also, they are incredibly good at faking politeness and interested-ness, when they really don't care.

I plan on making future threads about the groups of people I hate. By the end I will most likely be banned from the website and damned to hell.

Please respond to this thread and tell me how correct I am so that I can feel happy of myself and my bitter hatred.

The subject of my ire is, of course, working-class white men who vote Trump. Don't they know that the Democratic Party is trying to help them? They should just shut up and take their welfare gratefully! Furthermore, that they voted Trump is proof that they're all secret Hitlers! If any of them joke about running over BLM protesters who block the roads, they must be entirely serious and it's proof of their inward Hitler-ness!
Furthermore, they're dirty and smelly and they're the kind of people who I as an upper-class New England East Coast gay lawyer look at and think "Eww!" Gross! They think differently from me! They have...strong religious belief! And in the 21st century! Ew! They don't even have the basic decency to be enlightened progressive Anglicans! They like to shoot guns, and they don't believe everything that the media says! Just...ew!
America won't be great until all these people die out whenever Obamacare is repealed, since obviously they'll all die out without it, and by default none of these people could've existed prior to Obamacare! Ew!
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 5:20:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Literally all of these things apply to Trump lol...
" I got thinkin' how we was holy when we was one thing, an' mankin' was holy when it was one thing. An' it on'y got unholy when one mis'able little fella got the bit in his teeth an' run off his own way, kickin' an' draggin' an' fightin'. Fella like that bust the holiness. But when they're all workin' together, not one fella for another fella, but one fella kind of harnessed to the whole shebang--that's right, that's holy."
--Rev. Casy, The Grapes of Wrath
zmikecuber
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 5:22:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:20:40 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Literally all of these things apply to Trump lol...

Still better than Hillary.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 5:23:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:20:27 AM, Swagnarok wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Also, they are incredibly good at faking politeness and interested-ness, when they really don't care.

I plan on making future threads about the groups of people I hate. By the end I will most likely be banned from the website and damned to hell.

Please respond to this thread and tell me how correct I am so that I can feel happy of myself and my bitter hatred.

The subject of my ire is, of course, working-class white men who vote Trump. Don't they know that the Democratic Party is trying to help them? They should just shut up and take their welfare gratefully! Furthermore, that they voted Trump is proof that they're all secret Hitlers! If any of them joke about running over BLM protesters who block the roads, they must be entirely serious and it's proof of their inward Hitler-ness!
Furthermore, they're dirty and smelly and they're the kind of people who I as an upper-class New England East Coast gay lawyer look at and think "Eww!" Gross! They think differently from me! They have...strong religious belief! And in the 21st century! Ew! They don't even have the basic decency to be enlightened progressive Anglicans! They like to shoot guns, and they don't believe everything that the media says! Just...ew!
America won't be great until all these people die out whenever Obamacare is repealed, since obviously they'll all die out without it, and by default none of these people could've existed prior to Obamacare! Ew!

Idk if you're joking, but I think you completely misunderstood my post lol.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 5:23:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:22:08 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:20:40 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Literally all of these things apply to Trump lol...

Still better than Hillary.

I think most if not all of those things refer to her as well..I hate American politics.
" I got thinkin' how we was holy when we was one thing, an' mankin' was holy when it was one thing. An' it on'y got unholy when one mis'able little fella got the bit in his teeth an' run off his own way, kickin' an' draggin' an' fightin'. Fella like that bust the holiness. But when they're all workin' together, not one fella for another fella, but one fella kind of harnessed to the whole shebang--that's right, that's holy."
--Rev. Casy, The Grapes of Wrath
Swagnarok
Posts: 2,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 5:26:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I tell you, those Trump supporters are uncultured Philistines! They are ignorant of the classic arts, like staring at Andy Warhol's soup cans and writing long essays that deconstruct antebellum black women's sexuality! They hold to backwards ideas like love of country and your neighbours who share your culture, over the idea of globalism and universal brotherhood with people many thousands of miles who you know nothing about and may even want to kill you!
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
Swagnarok
Posts: 2,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 5:31:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:20:27 AM, Swagnarok wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Also, they are incredibly good at faking politeness and interested-ness, when they really don't care.

I plan on making future threads about the groups of people I hate. By the end I will most likely be banned from the website and damned to hell.

Please respond to this thread and tell me how correct I am so that I can feel happy of myself and my bitter hatred.

The subject of my ire is, of course, working-class white men who vote Trump. Don't they know that the Democratic Party is trying to help them? They should just shut up and take their welfare gratefully! Furthermore, that they voted Trump is proof that they're all secret Hitlers! If any of them joke about running over BLM protesters who block the roads, they must be entirely serious and it's proof of their inward Hitler-ness!
Furthermore, they're dirty and smelly and they're the kind of people who I as an upper-class Chicago gay lawyer look at and think "Eww!" Gross! They think differently from me! They have...strong religious belief! And in the 21st century! Ew! They don't even have the basic decency to be enlightened progressive Anglicans! They like to shoot guns, and they don't believe everything that the media says! Just...ew!
America won't be great until all these people die out whenever Obamacare is repealed, since obviously they'll all die out without it, and by default none of these people could've existed prior to Obamacare! Ew!

Fixed
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
Hiu
Posts: 1,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 5:58:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Also, they are incredibly good at faking politeness and interested-ness, when they really don't care.

I plan on making future threads about the groups of people I hate. By the end I will most likely be banned from the website and damned to hell.

Please respond to this thread and tell me how correct I am so that I can feel happy of myself and my bitter hatred.

The troll is strong in this one.
triangle.128k
Posts: 5,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 5:59:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Also, they are incredibly good at faking politeness and interested-ness, when they really don't care.

I plan on making future threads about the groups of people I hate. By the end I will most likely be banned from the website and damned to hell.

Please respond to this thread and tell me how correct I am so that I can feel happy of myself and my bitter hatred.

this is a lie because you have an alt right white supremacist hate symbol as your profile picture.

you pretend to hate whitey because you are a white supremacist.
zmikecuber
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 6:10:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:59:59 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Also, they are incredibly good at faking politeness and interested-ness, when they really don't care.

I plan on making future threads about the groups of people I hate. By the end I will most likely be banned from the website and damned to hell.

Please respond to this thread and tell me how correct I am so that I can feel happy of myself and my bitter hatred.

this is a lie because you have an alt right white supremacist hate symbol as your profile picture.

you pretend to hate whitey because you are a white supremacist.

You're a lie.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 6:11:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:58:13 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Also, they are incredibly good at faking politeness and interested-ness, when they really don't care.

I plan on making future threads about the groups of people I hate. By the end I will most likely be banned from the website and damned to hell.

Please respond to this thread and tell me how correct I am so that I can feel happy of myself and my bitter hatred.

The troll is strong in this one.

If I make a thread explaining why I hate college kids, will you take me seriously?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
triangle.128k
Posts: 5,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 6:22:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 6:10:32 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:59:59 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Also, they are incredibly good at faking politeness and interested-ness, when they really don't care.

I plan on making future threads about the groups of people I hate. By the end I will most likely be banned from the website and damned to hell.

Please respond to this thread and tell me how correct I am so that I can feel happy of myself and my bitter hatred.

this is a lie because you have an alt right white supremacist hate symbol as your profile picture.

you pretend to hate whitey because you are a white supremacist.

You're a lie.

you're an alt right racist!
Hiu
Posts: 1,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 6:54:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 6:11:17 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:58:13 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Also, they are incredibly good at faking politeness and interested-ness, when they really don't care.

I plan on making future threads about the groups of people I hate. By the end I will most likely be banned from the website and damned to hell.

Please respond to this thread and tell me how correct I am so that I can feel happy of myself and my bitter hatred.

The troll is strong in this one.

If I make a thread explaining why I hate college kids, will you take me seriously?

No.
MarinesfromNavy
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 7:30:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
My died grandfather and his women wife family have six children. My and my mothers new family has 2 children. My sisters new family haved 1 children. Very cool.
"Orthodox and roman Catholic are two species in Christianity how are more Communism than third pionses how are Protestants"
Perussi
Posts: 3,687
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 1:57:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Also, they are incredibly good at faking politeness and interested-ness, when they really don't care.

I plan on making future threads about the groups of people I hate. By the end I will most likely be banned from the website and damned to hell.

Please respond to this thread and tell me how correct I am so that I can feel happy of myself and my bitter hatred.

Jerks aren't really jerks.
Vaarka
Posts: 13,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 5:05:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Good thing I don't have a pool, don't belong to some club, don't own an expensive car, don't have deucebag kids, and don't think life is all about monetary success then...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
brycef
Posts: 216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 5:58:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
There's a lot messed up in the world, and I think it's normal, even healthy to have disdain for those issues because that gives you motivation to fix them. However, I think it's bad to hate people for their problems.
I don't see your point about the number of kids. Raising a child is one of the most fulfilling things a person can do. I'd eventually like 2 or 3, when I feel I'm mature and experienced enough to have something to offer them.
I know a number of people who wasted tons of money getting degrees that weren't particularly useful at expensive private universities. I guess my advice to them would just be, I recommend doing your undergrad at a public university, then doing grad school at a top university since it'll cost you less and bury you under less debt. There are rich kids who have no real understanding of hard work, and it would be best if they could get more exposure to most people's reality.
Again, I don't see your point about gyms. I grew up in a poor/working class suburb, and honestly I see more working people going to the gym than anyone else because there's an emphasis on it. The fact is, even if you're a mover or carpenter, you aren't going to build up a great physique just doing that. I worked in West Africa, and there the farmers do have physiques of top athletes. But that isn't the reality of American farmers today - they have equipment that handles the heavy labor. They still work extremely hard, for long hours, but they don't get the physical benefits.
You make the mistake of associating the rich with refined tastes. I consistently find the artisan class to have the most refined tastes. One of my childhood friends became a bartender, and he can tell you more about wine than anyone. The people who know the most about music tend to work at record and instrument stores, and at recording studios. The people I know who know the most about literature work at bookstores and become teachers. The people who know the most about clothing are tailors. None of these groups are rich. I generally find that the wealthier people I know tend to have a shallow knowledge of these subjects.
I do think it's a shame people don't have closer relationships with their kids. I wasn't close with my parents growing up because they were always working. But the reason they were always working was that they both grew up poor, and they wanted to give me opportunities they didn't have themselves, not to mention the fact that they wanted more comfortable lives.
There is a culture of fakeness in corporate settings, but there are also entire subsections of society that value authenticity, including the arts (music, food/alcohol, etc.), artisans (tailors, woodworkers, etc.), and labor (farmers, carpenters, etc.)

If you're overly concerned with the problems of other people, then you probably aren't happy with yourself and how you're living. I find that the more content you are with your own actions, the less concentrated you are on what other people are doing. If you choose to live the way you want, you won't be too concerned with how other people are living their lives, and you certainly won't hate them for it.
NHN
Posts: 1,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 7:07:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
[derp]
There's too much sexual frustration in your OP. Do us all a favor and start banging that "girlfriend" of yours.
I am fascinated by the idea that our civilization is like a thin layer of ice upon a deep ocean of chaos and darkness.
--Werner Herzog
socialpinko
Posts: 11,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 8:19:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:59:59 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

this is a lie because you have an alt right white supremacist hate symbol as your profile picture.

you pretend to hate whitey because you are a white supremacist.

Pepe is good and pure and has been appropriated by the evil whiteys. Bring back the good ol left wing comrade Pepe. Dare I say... the People's Pepe.
sadolite
Posts: 10,006
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 9:49:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
zmikecuber you are everything you claim to hate. You are everything you accuse others of being. You are what this world needs to be rid of. You are everything that which hate emanates. You are the epitome of fascism. I won't call you Hitler because I know about history, you know nothing and doom us all to repeat it. God have mercy on your heinous soul. I know I wouldn't.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
zmikecuber
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 11:03:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 7:07:28 PM, NHN wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
[derp]
There's too much sexual frustration in your OP. Do us all a favor and start banging that "girlfriend" of yours.

I'm like Robert de Niro in Taxi Driver.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 11:06:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 9:49:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
zmikecuber you are everything you claim to hate. You are everything you accuse others of being. You are what this world needs to be rid of. You are everything that which hate emanates. You are the epitome of fascism. I won't call you Hitler because I know about history, you know nothing and doom us all to repeat it. God have mercy on your heinous soul. I know I wouldn't.

Except Hitler wasn't 6'5, wasn't ripped, and didn't get sent to prison for aggravated assault several times.

I'm jacked, bro.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 11:08:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 6:54:19 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 2/12/2017 6:11:17 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:58:13 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Also, they are incredibly good at faking politeness and interested-ness, when they really don't care.

I plan on making future threads about the groups of people I hate. By the end I will most likely be banned from the website and damned to hell.

Please respond to this thread and tell me how correct I am so that I can feel happy of myself and my bitter hatred.

The troll is strong in this one.

If I make a thread explaining why I hate college kids, will you take me seriously?

No.

Catholics?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
NHN
Posts: 1,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 11:16:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 11:03:57 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/12/2017 7:07:28 PM, NHN wrote:
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
[derp]
There's too much sexual frustration in your OP. Do us all a favor and start banging that "girlfriend" of yours.
I'm like Robert de Niro in Taxi Driver.
I can imagine your first date. "I had black coffee and apple pie with a slice of melted yellow cheese. I think that was a good selection. Betsy had coffee and a fruit salad dish. She could have had anything she wanted."

I see a killing spree in the making. At least it's less uncanny than that slice of melted yellow cheese with the apple pie.
I am fascinated by the idea that our civilization is like a thin layer of ice upon a deep ocean of chaos and darkness.
--Werner Herzog
illegalcombat
Posts: 1,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 1:35:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Also, they are incredibly good at faking politeness and interested-ness, when they really don't care.

I plan on making future threads about the groups of people I hate. By the end I will most likely be banned from the website and damned to hell.

Please respond to this thread and tell me how correct I am so that I can feel happy of myself and my bitter hatred.

#Whitelivesmatter
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 3:29:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2017 5:04:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I hate the white people who have 1 or 2 kids, an expensive car, a giant clean expensive house with a swimming pool, are on their third marriage, went to an expensive university, are sending their douchbag kids to expensive universities (who only go to party and get girls pregnant and be degenerate), belong to expensive rec clubs where they exercise because they've never done any hard work in their life, wear fancy clothes, have soft hands, drink expensive wine, have fine refined tastes, treat their pets like people, and think that the most important thing in life is monetary success, all the while their relationships with their children and each other are hollow, meaningless and rotten at the core, despite a fake exterior.

Also, they are incredibly good at faking politeness and interested-ness, when they really don't care.

I plan on making future threads about the groups of people I hate. By the end I will most likely be banned from the website and damned to hell.

Please respond to this thread and tell me how correct I am so that I can feel happy of myself and my bitter hatred.

RACIST
ironslippers
Posts: 655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 7:00:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around." - Bukowski
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 7:03:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/13/2017 7:00:04 PM, ironslippers wrote:
"I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around." - Bukowski

Who's Bukowski? Sounds like a white Polish dude
ironslippers
Posts: 655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 7:08:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/13/2017 7:03:45 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 2/13/2017 7:00:04 PM, ironslippers wrote:
"I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around." - Bukowski

Who's Bukowski? Sounds like a white Polish dude

Henry Charles Bukowski was a German-born American poet, novelist, and short story writer. His writing was influenced by the social, cultural, and economic ambience of his home city of Los Angeles.

In other words he's a drunk
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.