Jump to topic:

Brands that You Hate

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2017 11:28:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What are some of the brands that you hate?

Why do you hate them?

Clothes:

For me, I hate Tommy Hilfiger (because it is a garbage brand in all respects which I associate with 90s rappers and gang activity); True Religion (because gang members wear it); J Brand (because their jeans are garbage, even worse than Joes); Paige Denim (for bring poorly made trash that should fvck right out of Bloomingdales this instant); Aeropostale, American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister (because teenagers); Levis Jeans (for no longer being made in America, fvck you Levis Jeans); Express (also because teenagers); Lacoste (for utilizing sh!t fabric that shrinks when I put it in the dryer with the rest of my polo shirts... burn in eternity for this); Theory (for being generally garbage high fashion whose suits are not even using as toilet paper); Banana Republic, The Gap, and Old Navy (for being the same thing at three different price points, and for vanity sizing.... how is it that a 34 fits like a 38 would in ALL OTHER BRANDS??????); Reebok (because it is trash); Adidas (because fvck the Russians and their decadent track suits).

Cologne:

Everything in existence other than some fragrances from Polo, Hermes, Tom Ford, and Creed (yes, I bought my boyfriend cologne I approve of simply because I could not stand to smell him in anything else).

Food:

The nuts which have been branded California Walnuts, in their entirety (for their annoying, garbage "simple" advertisements, to the extent that I make sure now NOT to buy California walnuts whenever I require walnuts), "Kind" food bars (for the same reason I hate California Walnuts), and every other conceivable kind of food that makes use of advertising similar to the foregoing.

Watches:

Tag Heuer (for being poorly designed, cheap trash); Breitling (because my father wore one); Citizen (for being hideous); Movado (for being easily the ugliest, poorest designed watches ever made, which are usually worn by douchebags who deserve to be punched in the face); Shinola (for being pretentious shi-t hipster watches that are made like garbage). But especially fvck Tag Heuer.

Cars:

Ford, Nissan, Kia, Toyota, Honda, Lexus, Infinity, Hummer, Pontiac, Hyundai (and any other Asian brand I may have missed)
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2017 11:32:06 PM
Oh, and fvck every single smart watch (including Breitling's) ever made, and fvck the iWatch in particular. Also, fvck all Tudor watches ever made for being knock off Rolexes.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2017 11:34:55 PM
Oh, and not that any of you have any idea what this means, but:

Fvck the brands greubel forsey, and MB&F with particular scorn, above even Tag Heuer, although the same level of stupidity that impels a person to buy a Tag Heuer may be similar to the level of stupidity and poor taste required to buy a Greubel Forsey or an MB&F, simply at a much different price point.

HOWEVER, the man who buys either a Greubel Forsey or an MB&F should be thrown into a vat of acid.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2017 11:46:45 PM
keyboards made for macs (laptop keys are fine), apple earbuds

brookes (running shoes): I don't really hate them, I just don't like them because they never fit the width of my feet

anything else I can't really think of, or just don't know the name of
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2017 11:47:40 PM
At 3/13/2017 11:46:45 PM, Vaarka wrote:
keyboards made for macs (laptop keys are fine), apple earbuds

brookes (running shoes): I don't really hate them, I just don't like them because they never fit the width of my feet

I hate them as well, mostly because the only brands of running shoes I don't hate are Nike and New Balance.

anything else I can't really think of, or just don't know the name of

Let it out. lol
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 12:27:35 AM
Oh dear, now you've got me started.

Any Heinz product because of the sugar/salt they add.
Debenhams and Tesco because they only sell clothes my size in the kids department.
Next because the clothes they sell in my size are made of cheap material that wears out in 2 months.
Weightwatchers because their food has the same amount of sugar,fat and salt as other brands though its supposedly healthier.
Sainsburys whose bread rolls are so over-baked they disintergrate when you bite them.
Clarks who sold me a pair of shoes online that were different colours.
John Lewis who sold me a 55ins state-of-art Smart TV with a full media package that needed a "89 widget to make it Smart.

I can't go on lest I shoot myself.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 2:24:25 AM
"If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate."
R13; C. JoyBell C.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 2:25:06 AM
"More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate."
R13; Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 2:25:27 AM
"I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain." R13; James Baldwin, The Fire Next Time
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 2:25:47 AM
"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too."
R13; Will Smith
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 2:26:15 AM
"Now there is a final reason I think that Jesus says, "Love your enemies." It is this: that love has within it a redemptive power. And there is a power there that eventually transforms individuals. Just keep being friendly to that person. Just keep loving them, and they can"t stand it too long. Oh, they react in many ways in the beginning. They react with guilt feelings, and sometimes they"ll hate you a little more at that transition period, but just keep loving them. And by the power of your love they will break down under the load. That"s love, you see. It is redemptive, and this is why Jesus says love. There"s something about love that builds up and is creative. There is something about hate that tears down and is destructive. So love your enemies. (from "Loving Your Enemies")"
R13; Martin Luther King Jr., A Knock at Midnight: Inspiration from the Great Sermons of Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 2:28:00 AM
"There is no beauty in sadness. No honor in suffering. No growth in fear. No relief in hate. It"s just a waste of perfectly good happiness." -Katerina Stoykova Klemer
GoldFyre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 3:00:52 AM
At 3/14/2017 2:59:12 AM, Swagnarok wrote:
Hewlett-Packard. With a fricking passion.

this. HP computers are utter trash. My whole family bought new laptops when I first went to college, all HP on sale, and they were all down within a year. Never will buy that company again
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 3:02:40 AM
At 3/14/2017 3:00:52 AM, GoldFyre wrote:

this. HP computers are utter trash. My whole family bought new laptops when I first went to college, all HP on sale, and they were all down within a year. Never will buy that company again

I bought mine back in I think January, and already it's stopped being able to connect to the internet. Last one was so troublesome that I hit it and broke the screen. I spent a good bit of money getting it fixed and then like a month later it stopped working for good.
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 3:34:44 AM

Their a pain to work on too. Dell sucks if you get their cheap crap.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 3:35:49 AM
At 3/14/2017 3:34:44 AM, Quadrunner wrote:

Dell just sucks.
GoldFyre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 3:52:42 AM
At 3/14/2017 3:35:49 AM, YYW wrote:

Dell just sucks.

PC mag actually rates Dell as #2, after Apple
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 3:53:00 AM
At 3/14/2017 3:52:42 AM, GoldFyre wrote:

Dell just sucks.

Idiots.
GoldFyre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 3:53:48 AM
At 3/14/2017 3:53:00 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/14/2017 3:52:42 AM, GoldFyre wrote:

Dell just sucks.

Idiots.

I had a dell that's been working for the past 4 or 5 years. I got a new laptop this year but have the dell still there as backup, and it still works.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 3:58:43 AM
Victoria's Secret
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 4:02:00 AM
At 3/13/2017 11:28:58 PM, YYW wrote:
What are some of the brands that you hate?

Why do you hate them?

Clothes:

For me, I hate Tommy Hilfiger (because it is a garbage brand in all respects which I associate with 90s rappers and gang activity); True Religion (because gang members wear it); J Brand (because their jeans are garbage, even worse than Joes); Paige Denim (for bring poorly made trash that should fvck right out of Bloomingdales this instant); Aeropostale, American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister (because teenagers); Levis Jeans (for no longer being made in America, fvck you Levis Jeans); Express (also because teenagers); Lacoste (for utilizing sh!t fabric that shrinks when I put it in the dryer with the rest of my polo shirts... burn in eternity for this); Theory (for being generally garbage high fashion whose suits are not even using as toilet paper); Banana Republic, The Gap, and Old Navy (for being the same thing at three different price points, and for vanity sizing.... how is it that a 34 fits like a 38 would in ALL OTHER BRANDS??????); Reebok (because it is trash); Adidas (because fvck the Russians and their decadent track suits).

Cologne:

Everything in existence other than some fragrances from Polo, Hermes, Tom Ford, and Creed (yes, I bought my boyfriend cologne I approve of simply because I could not stand to smell him in anything else).

Food:

The nuts which have been branded California Walnuts, in their entirety (for their annoying, garbage "simple" advertisements, to the extent that I make sure now NOT to buy California walnuts whenever I require walnuts), "Kind" food bars (for the same reason I hate California Walnuts), and every other conceivable kind of food that makes use of advertising similar to the foregoing.

Watches:

Tag Heuer (for being poorly designed, cheap trash); Breitling (because my father wore one); Citizen (for being hideous); Movado (for being easily the ugliest, poorest designed watches ever made, which are usually worn by douchebags who deserve to be punched in the face); Shinola (for being pretentious shi-t hipster watches that are made like garbage). But especially fvck Tag Heuer.

Cars:

Ford, Nissan, Kia, Toyota, Honda, Lexus, Infinity, Hummer, Pontiac, Hyundai (and any other Asian brand I may have missed)

I dont want to because I feel nastalgic, but I hate gm. Some of their products are very good, and some programs, but the company is a cheap bitch. Bose is deceitful and overpriced. Apple is manipulative, died with steve jobs, and I generally hate the music industry. Sony. I used to like them, but they've become obstructive to the random electronics thing industry.

Sketchers. I don't want to see them.

Blueray is rediculous. I mean, there is no way a disc costs twice the price and we all know movies were recorded originally in high def. Whatever....

Sprint sucks.

Yeti. 200 dollar cooler needs to be made in USA

Sylvania lies about their products.

Most of all, I hate BP gasoline.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.