Jump to topic:

Speculative Origin Biological Life

ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 2:24:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Since we see lab experiements of more complex molecules coming from less complex molecule via higher compressive forces, I extrapolate out to the extreme scenario that the most complex biological life, human RNA-DNA is some how encoded in black holes.

In conjunction with this scenario, I will offer more related info as time allows.

ebuc
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
TwoMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 7:48:09 PM
I wouldn't limit yourself to "human" RNA-DNA. There is very little difference between the DNA of humans and that of whales or to a certain degree, bacteria. The "human" DNA on this planet can be explained by evolution. That some form of DNA was already present in the big bang would be a very interesting concept.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 8:55:31 PM
At 6/2/2017 2:24:45 PM, ebuc wrote:
Since we see lab experiements of more complex molecules coming from less complex molecule via higher compressive forces, I extrapolate out to the extreme scenario that the most complex biological life, human RNA-DNA is some how encoded in black holes.

In conjunction with this scenario, I will offer more related info as time allows.

ebuc
Philosophy is love of wisdom not love of speculation. Besides, you propose science fiction and that is where this thread belongs. Science speculated via fiction. So the science forum.
this site is dead. It doesn't even correctly post replies..
TwoMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:37:19 PM
At 6/2/2017 8:55:31 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
Philosophy is love of wisdom not love of speculation.

Speculative Philosophy : a philosophy professing to be founded upon intuitive or a priori insight and especially insight into the nature of the Absolute.
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 3:28:20 AM
Twoman, I was not limiting and in fact since human RNA-DNA is most complex, this scenario is inherently inclusive of all other less complex genetic material.

There is much more to this scenario and Ive touched on it in other threads.

Cant do it now. Thx

ebuc
At 6/2/2017 7:48:09 PM, TwoMan wrote:
I wouldn't limit yourself to "human" RNA-DNA. There is very little difference between the DNA of humans and that of whales or to a certain degree, bacteria. The "human" DNA on this planet can be explained by evolution. That some form of DNA was already present in the big bang would be a very interesting concept.
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 3:34:26 AM
At 6/3/2017 3:28:20 AM, ebuc wrote:
Twoman, I was not limiting and in fact since human RNA-DNA is most complex, this scenario is inherently inclusive of all other less complex genetic material.

Cant do it now. Thx

ebuc

I'll run a little research on twins, and we should look closely I think at why there is 4 blood types.
Stronn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 5:41:03 AM

Human DNA is not the most complex. Many species have larger genomes than humans. In fact, the longest genome belongs to a flower. It has 50 times the number of base pairs as the human genome. When you talk about RNA, it gets more complicated to discuss complexity, since we have only scratched the surface of understanding the functions and interactions of RNA. But human RNA is little different from RNA in other species.

Really, the only thing that could be said to be the most complex in humans is the end product: the brain.

Cant do it now. Thx

ebuc
TwoMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 6:30:38 AM

I was simply implying that if DNA were present at the beginning of the universe, it seems more logical that it would not be the most complex, rather it would be the least complex from which all variations and complexities could emerge.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 9:29:34 AM
At 6/2/2017 2:24:45 PM, ebuc wrote:

ebuc

OK, and are you going to give us a little insight into the "some how encoded in black holes" thing, maybe, answer questions regarding "How", Why do you think that, and since black holes are innies and not outies,? Or is this just a statement that it's mysterious and done behind closed doors?
It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 4:43:55 PM
At 6/3/2017 9:29:34 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
OK, and are you going to give us a little insight into the "some how encoded in black holes" thing, maybe, answer questions regarding "How", Why do you think that, and since black holes are innies and not outies,? Or is this just a statement that it's mysterious and done behind closed doors?:

this was my previous statement.."In conjunction with this scenario, I will offer more related info as time allows." You appear not read.

1} I dont know "how".

This is wildly way out there speculation as extrapolated from lab experiements.

There are two complex overlapping scenarios that take some time for me to express clearly fro people not familiar.

It involves the 4-fold{ symmetry } of the cubo-octahedron aka Vector Equilibrium aka jitterbug. The latter being a hand-held toy model that will transform in to more exotic shapes than any other model I'm aware of and Ive been asking others for some another that does as much or more as the jitterbug.

Where to start.

The info inside a black hole is expressed on its event horizon surface.
..See Jacob Bekenstien and S. Hawkings confirmation of Bekenstiens findings....
..in scientific american quotes Jacob as saying, ..."we appear to be 2D creatures of and illusion of 3D"...and that stems from his black hole mathematics.

The area four great hexagonal circles of Vector Equlibrium equal the surface are of the spherical--- not Euclidean versions ---cubo-octahedron/Vector Equlibrium. Archimedes was first to discovery this.

The VE's four circular hexagonal planes are signifcant to this. So black holes are wierd and here is a graphic to VE{ 4 internal planes } as associated with the four external surface planes of a tetra{4}hedron.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...

In the above a tetrahedron inverts upon itself bringing volume of tetrahedron to zero and then defines a VE/cubo-octahedron with 12 triangles extended from the surface. To me that is likened to the VE--- black hole ---radiating away something -----.

The Euclidean verison VE/jitterbug hand-held model will transform into a double-sine wave. Think EMRadiation doubles-sine wave. ^v^v

That is two amplitude peaks on vertical wave, and two peaks of horizontal wave ergo total of four peaks.

I can transform those four peaks to likend to ;

1} side fins of a fish being at 90 degrees to the tail fin,

2} side arms being parrallel to tail fluke of cetacceans.

So basic quadra-pedic blueprint is defined by VE/cubo-octahedron via jitterbug transformations.

Also the double-sine wave of the jitterbug has 8 struts/chords that define a spinal chord of the quadra-pedic four triangles.

From this basic blueprint and can envision many possible biologicals basics.

the cubo-octahedron is like a cube with its 8 corners truncated. So the cubo-octahedron then has 12 vertexes and 24 chords/struts.

Box jellys are cubic-like and be some of the oldest animals on Earth. So box jellies have 24 eyes.

Complex human has 12 cranial nerves--- if not a bilateral set of cranial nerves ergo 24 ----. Still not clear if there is only 12 or a bilateral set. I think it is only 12.

Ok so this above is part of brief introduction into why I associate with the VE with black holes.

The 4-fold{ symmetry } of VE is closely associated with the 5-fold{ symmetry } of the icosa{20}hedron.

IN my static model of heat deathof Universe scenarios the VE is tangent too or overlapped by a set of two 5-fold icosahedra.

Icosahedron have a primary set 31 left and 31 right great circle planes.

The human has bilateral set of 31 spinal nerves.

THE VE has primary set of 25 great circle planes, so icosahedrons 31 + 31= 62. Plus VE's 25 = 87 great circle planes.

We could go further with 2ndary, trinary, quadra-dinary set etc.

There is more to the story and more ways for me to help express this concepts. Not at momment. Tired.

ebuc
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 5:08:22 PM
At 6/3/2017 6:30:38 AM, TwoMan wrote:
I was simply implying that if DNA were present at the beginning of the universe, it seems more logical that it would not be the most complex, rather it would be the least complex from which all variations and complexities could emerge.:

Ok now I see what your getting at, which is;

1} simple-to-complex evolutionary processes, as opposed to,

2} complex-to-simple evolutionary processes.

Before going more into the above, let say that, humans have only directly observed evolution with bacteria, and I'm not clear as to whether that was simple-to-complex or complex-to-simple or neither ergo the latter being lateral evolution and not less or more complex.

In Synergetics 1 and 2 Fuller is fully suportive of complex to simple evolution. He gives examples of inbreeding humans becoming having less and less acccess to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

Sorry I dont have link to that part of Synergetics off hand.

ebuc
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 5:16:34 PM
At 6/3/2017 5:41:03 AM, Stronn wrote:
Human DNA is not the most complex. Many species have larger genomes than humans. In fact, the longest genome belongs to a flower. It has 50 times the number of base pairs as the human genome.:

Agreed so far in the amount of genetic material is purely a mathematical/numerical, lines-of-relationhisp type of complexity.

When you talk about RNA, it gets more complicated to discuss complexity, since we have only scratched the surface of understanding the functions and interactions of RNA. But human RNA is little different from RNA in other species.
Really, the only thing that could be said to be the most complex in humans is the end product: the brain.:

Many animals have brain, and salandemanders have more genetic material per cell ergo they can also regrow a misssing tail or leg or whaver, and chimps have 48 chromsomes per cell, yet humans have more acccess to metphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts than all other aninmals.

So synergetic complexity is diffferrent from numerical complexity.

There is only 1 example of mathematical synergy I know of and that is Fullers 1 trianlge + 1 triangle = 4 triangles.
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 5:23:41 PM
At 6/3/2017 3:35:21 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
That's 4 main blood types sorry.:

Four? Fill us in with the specific info.

ebuc
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 6:13:06 PM
At 6/3/2017 5:23:41 PM, ebuc wrote:
At 6/3/2017 3:35:21 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
That's 4 main blood types sorry.:

Four? Fill us in with the specific info.

ebuc

It's irrelevant,
This whole experiment is doomed from the start.
A woman can have twins. That's two people ,
This fact , and this fact alone , makes everything normal .
You know, it's not just you, it just not someone. ( it stops here )

Everything is simple knowing, .
There is no, ( I think , I'm almost sure. ) There is no way we didn't have the
I.e the cars we have today we had to of had . I.e.100 years ago..
( this part I'm working on , is sloopy and silly now.. .
This needs work.
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 7:36:29 PM
At 6/3/2017 6:13:06 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
This needs work.:

I agree whatever is your talking about needs work.

ebuc
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 11:12:16 PM

Who says human DNA is most complex?

Cant do it now. Thx

ebuc
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2017 3:38:08 PM
At 6/3/2017 11:12:16 PM, janesix wrote:
Who says human DNA is most complex?:

Putting aside numerical complexity, which I addresse in previous post in this thread, humans are most complex biological life because of their greater access to complexities that stem from metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept.

This should be obvious to most rational, logical common sense thinkers. imho

Humans RNA-DNA synergisically creates a human woman and human woman is most complex entity of Universe, barring scenarios that involve two or more humans, ergo Earth full of humans, or solar system or galaxey or Universe.

female symbolism is closed triangle /\ or triangle as consciousness /**\ and bilateral eyes and internal ovaries.

male symbolism is open set of triangles Y or open triangle as consciousness *Y* and bilateral set of eyes, or external gonads/testes.

Placing Y inside of triangle gives us birds-eye-view of the minimal 3D structure of Universe, the tetra{4}hedron \Y/
http://trinity2011.blogspot.com...

The tetra{4}hedron bisects into two equal halves-- old time chefs hats ---that are 90 degrees to each other.

Man and woman at optimal operation functioning are at maximum effectiveness when at 90 degrees to each, other.

Think of it as man great circle of spin being horizontal or vertical and womans great circle of spin, at 90 degrees to man. That is optimal

Great circle has 360 degrees. 360 + 36 = 720 degrees. The surface angles of a tetrahedron total 720 degrees i.e. 12 * 30 = 720 degrees.

The most accurate flat map of spherical earth is done with a tetrahedron.
http://www.popularmechanics.com...

The female egg{ oocyte } is spherical. Spermoza head is oval shaped. .Spiral midsection{ spiral set of mietochondria } and tail.

----> ( ) prior to fertilization

-------( > ) fertilization after head opens and release genetric material to combine with female genetic material.

The fertilize egg creates three germ layers,endo, meso and exo and begins to invert itself ( -< and the central area - becomes the spinal chord.

I believe four peaks of electric and magneitc wave are somehow significant to basic quadra-pedic blueprints. I briefly touch on this another post in this thread involving VE/cubo-octahedron/jitterbugh that transforms into 7 or more exotic shapes of space, one of which is the Euclidean verison of the EM double sine-wave, with one addition,

and that addition is of a central chord that the base of four peaks attach too.

These four peaks can be transform to as the basic blueprint of,

1} fish side fins with tail fin at 90 degrees to side fins,

2} all cetacceans were side arms are parrallel to tail flukes.

Again much of this is another post in this thread.

ebuc
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2017 2:39:20 PM

..."229.00----Definition: The principle of synergetic advantage states that macromicro does not equal micromacro. Synergetic advantage is only to be effected by macromicro procedure. Synergetic advantage procedures are irreversible. Micromacro procedures are inherently frustrated.
229.02 The notion that commencing the exploration of the unknown with unity as one (such as Darwin's single cell) will provide simple and reliable arithmetical compounding (such as Darwin's theory of evolution: going from simplecomplex; amoebamonkeyman) is an illusion that as yet pervades and debilitates elementary education. ".....

1} simple-to-complex evolutionary processes, as opposed to,

2} complex-to-simple evolutionary processes.

Before going more into the above, let say that, humans have only directly observed evolution with bacteria, and I'm not clear as to whether that was simple-to-complex or complex-to-simple or neither ergo the latter being lateral evolution and not less or more complex.

In Synergetics 1 and 2 Fuller is fully suportive of complex to simple evolution. He gives examples of inbreeding humans becoming having less and less acccess to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

Sorry I dont have link to that part of Synergetics off hand.

ebuc
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
3RU7AL
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2017 7:06:47 PM
At 6/3/2017 11:12:16 PM, janesix wrote:

Who says human DNA is most complex?

Researchers at London's Kew Gardens said Thursday they'd discovered that the Paris japonica has a genetic code 50 times longer than that of a human being. The length of that code easily beats its nearest competitor, a long-bodied muck dweller known as the marbled lungfish.

https://phys.org...
Believing in "objective reality" is just like believing in heaven.
Please adhere to obvious epistemological limits.
ethang5, PureX, and I agree on... http://www.debate.org...
How to have a Rational Conversation http://www.debate.org...
Cognitive bias
Bias blindspot
What is Alief?

+proHUMAN
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2017 3:25:44 PM
At 6/6/2017 7:06:47 PM, 3RU7AL wrote:
Researchers at London's Kew Gardens said Thursday they'd discovered that the Paris japonica has a genetic code 50 times longer than that of a human being. The length of that code easily beats its nearest competitor, a long-bodied muck dweller known as the marbled lungfish.:

I addressed this earlier, that is purely a numerical complexity and gave link to understand numerical complexity. Here it is again.

Syenrgetic complexity of humans access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept is beyond numerical.

The close we can come to mathematical complexity is Fullers 1 triange + 1 triangle = 4 triangles.

Many if not all animals have a nervous system if not a brain, however, only humans have the high degree of access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

How this human ability differs from other animals involves generalization vs specialization. Ex the bird{s} experts in flying access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts allows the fly higher and fast than any bird, swim in more varied environments than many fish or cetacceans,, climb higher than any other animal.

ebuc
Dark Energy SPACE )-(

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.