Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Do animals hate

FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2018 7:03:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Does the hawk hate the mouse right before it strikes?

Does the big cat hate the antelope?

Do the monkeys screaming like ghouls at each other have animus towards one another...
Leaning
Posts: 2,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2018 9:05:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2018 7:03:16 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Does the hawk hate the mouse right before it strikes?
I doubt it.
Does the big cat hate the antelope?
I doubt it.
Do the monkeys screaming like ghouls at each other have animus towards one another...
Probably I think.

I think a hawk and a big cat would just see food, probably feel happy to see it, though frustrated if they miss it. If they can feel those emotions. There just isn't enough of a relationship there I think, just prey.

Monkeys screaming and confronting each other would feel hate I imagine. A big cat fighting a bear or another big cat would feel hate possibly fear I think.

Think though, cause really I don't know.
SecularMerlin
Posts: 7,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 6:24:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2018 7:03:16 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Does the hawk hate the mouse right before it strikes?

Does the big cat hate the antelope?

Do the monkeys screaming like ghouls at each other have animus towards one another...

Humans hate, so that is one animal species at least. It is difficult to discern a shared reality with an animal with less articulate communication but some animals appear to be experiencing something similar from their behavior.
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 7:02:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/17/2018 6:24:20 AM, SecularMerlin wrote:
At 6/15/2018 7:03:16 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Does the hawk hate the mouse right before it strikes?

Does the big cat hate the antelope?

Do the monkeys screaming like ghouls at each other have animus towards one another...

Humans hate, so that is one animal species at least. It is difficult to discern a shared reality with an animal with less articulate communication but some animals appear to be experiencing something similar from their behavior.

Do birds sing ?
SecularMerlin
Posts: 7,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 5:05:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/17/2018 7:02:19 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 6/17/2018 6:24:20 AM, SecularMerlin wrote:
At 6/15/2018 7:03:16 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Does the hawk hate the mouse right before it strikes?

Does the big cat hate the antelope?

Do the monkeys screaming like ghouls at each other have animus towards one another...

Humans hate, so that is one animal species at least. It is difficult to discern a shared reality with an animal with less articulate communication but some animals appear to be experiencing something similar from their behavior.

Do birds sing ?

I want to say yes.
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol
keithprosser
Posts: 8,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 7:01:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/17/2018 5:05:23 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:
At 6/17/2018 7:02:19 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 6/17/2018 6:24:20 AM, SecularMerlin wrote:
At 6/15/2018 7:03:16 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Does the hawk hate the mouse right before it strikes?

Does the big cat hate the antelope?

Do the monkeys screaming like ghouls at each other have animus towards one another...

Humans hate, so that is one animal species at least. It is difficult to discern a shared reality with an animal with less articulate communication but some animals appear to be experiencing something similar from their behavior.

Do birds sing ?

I want to say yes.

Well, why not say it! Of course one can always say 'define sing'.
SecularMerlin
Posts: 7,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 7:14:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/17/2018 7:01:43 PM, keithprosser wrote:
At 6/17/2018 5:05:23 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:
At 6/17/2018 7:02:19 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 6/17/2018 6:24:20 AM, SecularMerlin wrote:
At 6/15/2018 7:03:16 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Does the hawk hate the mouse right before it strikes?

Does the big cat hate the antelope?

Do the monkeys screaming like ghouls at each other have animus towards one another...

Humans hate, so that is one animal species at least. It is difficult to discern a shared reality with an animal with less articulate communication but some animals appear to be experiencing something similar from their behavior.

Do birds sing ?

I want to say yes.

Well, why not say it! Of course one can always say 'define sing'.

One could, but if all you mean is melodious noise than I at least feel that birds do sing.
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 11:12:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Picture the bird getting back to his tree for the day and his about to go to sleep.
And he sings a little song first.
keithprosser
Posts: 8,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 6:34:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/17/2018 11:12:35 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Picture the bird getting back to his tree for the day and his about to go to sleep.
And he sings a little song first.

I know the type - has to play loud rock at bedtime when everyone else is about to nod off... no wonder the other birds scream at him to 'shut the feck up'.
coreohio
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 4:32:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/19/2018 6:34:23 AM, keithprosser wrote:
At 6/17/2018 11:12:35 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Picture the bird getting back to his tree for the day and his about to go to sleep.
And he sings a little song first.

I know the type - has to play loud rock at bedtime when everyone else is about to nod off... no wonder the other birds scream at him to 'shut the feck up'.

It's simulated hate. Hated simulated. Animals are like a 'real' version of artificial intelligence designed by the same source that designed the word 'designed', which has the word, 'sign', 'signed', and 'de' which could stand for the short name of "Devil" or possibly God requesting some De or "D", from me.

A different version of the same type of AI would be like a mini monkey that is not 'real' in any sense as it does not require food, water, stimulation, ect. More of a bot, just one that is SO human that it's confusing...like seeing a new form of species that is far more advanced than yourself.

Animals, though not real as in 'designed to live forever', like us, like humans - are still real enough to question whether some are allowed to be kept on the other side.

No. Not useful enough. Too many. Plus, the evolution of dogs would take at least 500 if not more years for a dog to gain enough advancement in his/her 500 years of life and training for him/her to be useful enough to keep around. What can they really learn to do, even after 500 years!

Feel me bro.

Just a lil simulated hated homie.

Nothin' buttuhlittluh-daht-simmmalayyddeedd haytdeed.

woooooo weeeeeeeeeeeee.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.