Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

The Differences Between Justice and Revenge.

Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2018 5:49:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Revenge satisfies self and emotion. Justice completes conventional idea of fairness or right in the commonly held morality.

Is the answer I would give.
Waterborne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2018 4:35:09 PM
Justice intends for a moral outcome and revenge intends for an immoral outcome after infinite inquiry according to a hypothetically objective party.
snap5972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2018 11:44:53 AM
IT's simple don't take revenge let the KARMA screw them

and that's how you distinguish justice from REVENGE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2018 2:04:49 AM
I would say the difference is in the motivation. Revenge is because you are angry and hurt and you want to hurt someone back. Justice is when you recognize that someone did something something wrong and you try to make it right or at least prevent others from doing the same thing.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2018 12:57:53 PM
I agree Learning and TwoMan
The point is that Justice is, And will always be form of revenge that can be made by choice. However the idea of common defense for a general welfare will use impartiality so that Justice can be fabricated without the burdens of single person responsibility.
squeakly54n6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2019 5:12:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I distinguish it by revenge is a form of vigilantism which in turn normally means people after revenge give the person a brutal punishment while justice gives the person a fair punishment and is done through the law.
- Ryan
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 12:56:01 PM
I would think though that quite often people who commit revenge would be thinking that their punishment is fair. Mobs often get worked up if they see people found innocent or guilty after all, Since they don't think justice and fairness has been served (I think). Or maybe it's just mob frenzy. .
squeakly54n6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 3:00:29 AM
Sadly the majority of the time revenge results in the person torturing or killing the individual whom wronged him/her. In the case of the mob, More often than not they beat and killed people whom wronged them.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 3:49:43 AM
People seem to disagree on what exactly makes something justice or revenge though. To many people the death penalty would be justice if better implemented. I imagine. And this is not a decision they make from a heat of a moment overwhelmed my feeling of vengeance and retribution, I further imagine. But rather fitting in with their well or little thought out concepts of justice.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.