Are beneficiaries of sin also guilty?

dattaswami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 5:24:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Nikhil asked:
Does anumodaka mean supporter or the enjoyer of the benefit?

Swami replied:
Grammatically, You have every right to take the meaning of anumodaka in the sense of an enjoyer since the root verb "mud" means joy. But the word anumodakaM17; means the supporter of a deed in the sense of appreciating the deed after it is performed. The words "anumodanam, " "samarthanam" or "sammatiM17;" have similar meaning and they convey the sense of supporting through acceptance, And through the expression of joy after the deed is performed.

Please follow the below link to listen the podcast on the above topic.

https://youtu. Be/h4z1KoMRSmw

posted by: surya (disciple of Swamiji)
YouTube Channel: Shri Datta Swami
https://www. Youtube. Com/playlist? List=PL5DNFh3LPRA-zfirw8OCLHgqdFbCEtVmq
squeakly54n6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 7:42:08 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Depends on whether or not you committed or orchestrated the sin. If unintentionally you benefit from it, It doesn't make you guilty. If we accept this idea than everyone would be guilty of one crime or another at some point.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2019 6:58:48 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
No
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2019 7:33:03 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Personally I think that's an ad more than a person, But I think he is right in some cases. An example of when I think he 'could be correct is
blood diamonds
sweat shop items
all those times third party candidates lose
times that we allow large corporations to control a monopoly and buy from them
bits more or less along those types of lines I would say.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2019 7:41:50 PM
Don"t rust it
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
melcharaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 3:20:13 AM
bible answers this very easily.
Being filled with all unrighteousness, Fornication, Wickedness, Covetousness, Maliciousness; full of envy, Murder, Debate, Deceit, Malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, Haters of God, Despiteful, Proud, Boasters, Inventors of evil things, Disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, Covenantbreakers, Without natural affection, Implacable, Unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, That they which commit such things are worthy of death, Not only do the same, But have pleasure in them that do them.

and also
For without are dogs, And sorcerers, And whoremongers, And murderers, And idolaters, And whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. "

Jesus made it clear when he was alive.

and proverbs says this.
As righteousness tendeth to life: so he that pursueth evil pursueth it to his own death.

20 They that are of a froward heart are abomination to the Lord: but such as are upright in their way are his delight.

21 Though hand join in hand, The wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.
melcharaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 3:21:27 AM
And John answered and said, Master, We saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, Because he followeth not with us. 50And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.