Incest - Morally right or wrong?

PhiloSophie223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2019 5:39:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello there.
Before I start let me state I am open to new opinions and views, Should I find them convincing. This is not a pointless debate for me.

I am pro-incest. I am not basing my argument purely on statistics of percentages (despite usually utilising them in my viewpoints) because the various sources I"ve looked to try find an exact, Accurate average percentage of genetic defects from incestuous reproduction, But the information I"ve found has ranged from some saying the risk is minuscule to some saying it is as high as ~40%.

Also, I am not discussing age or age differences in this, Purely incest and things related to it.

Firstly, I would like to discuss incest purely in a consensual, Non-reproductive scenario. And for any of my arguments, Just know I completely discard the "ick" factor. By that I mean it being frowned upon or generally regarded as morally wrong and disgusting without a real reason.
I believe that, Putting aside the "ick" factor, Consent and reproduction, There is no reasonable argument against incest. The 1 argument I have encountered before against this scenario is that "it"s wrong to be with a sibling or someone you grew up with". Why? People don"t have this prejudice against childhood friends for example, So aside from society" conditioning us to naturally be disgusted by the very idea of an incestual relationship, I truly believe there is no reason to be opposed to this specific scenario. After all, It"s just another human being, There is no real difference between a sibling and any other person in this scenario.

Now to quickly discuss incest and consent: I never agree to sex or a relationship without consent, Incest or not. Even if the majority of incestual relationships are non-consensual, This has nothing to do with the fact it is incest. The issue here is that it is non-consensual, Not that it is incestual. It"s wrong either way.

And finally, For incestuous reproduction. Now the main argument against incest is actually against the reproduction potentially involved in an incestual relationship. Now let"s assume the likeliness for genetic defects in newborns from parents" incestuous reproduction is as high as I"ve read, 42%. The main argument against this now is that you should not reproduce and have a child with this high likeliness of a major defect or possible infant mortality. Let me propose this to you: would you put in place laws to stop people with genetic diseases such as Huntington"s disease from reproducing because the chance of passing it down to offspring is as high as 50%? If not, Then you agree with me on this one, That it"s not our place to do so. And if you would put those laws in place, Then let me continue:

Millions of people carry recessive genes for diseases and aren"t even aware of it. Not all of these will be as major as Huntington"s, But they will be defects nonetheless (such as autism, Dyslexia, Etc). Where do you put the limit and say the percentage is too high to have the couple reproduce? 10%? 40%? 50%? For every child, Even born from the most "normal" parents and conditions, There is a risk of death. And so, I believe this should always be left to the couple and whether they wish to have a strictly platonic relationship or get an abortion.
Thanks for reading my viewpoint on this topic! Feel free to counter what I"ve said or simply express your agreement (the latter would be great!). Thanks!
Jordana-de-Wyt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2019 4:28:54 PM
Do you accept the religious arguement? I suppose not (I'll be very surprised if I'm wrong)

Just on the disease issue:
Random people don't increase the likelihood simply by being together
Incest guarantees the odds are higher even for a generally healthy couple.

So that risk is definitely higher.

I say thiz as someone who believes in freedom of choice above most else. The thing about choice is that it may be yours to make, But the consequences are more than yours to bear.

So couple-with-a-disease comes down to individuals involved, But incest comes down to their relationship itself.
Anonymous
8/7/2019 4:36:39 PM
I don't like Incest
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 2:03:11 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
I don't like Incest

We know what you like. We have your confession.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342404/
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. Willows post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342211/

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.

Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342357/
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent. "
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342302/
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342293/
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341829/
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.
Thumelicus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 3:09:28 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I don't think there is anything wrong with it as long as the couple do not have children. I just can't think of any harm that comes of it. If the couple are unintelligent, Or in some other way are of such low quality that we should hope they don't have children, Then it could even be considered a good thing. Conversely, If they are people that we would hope would have children, Then it would be bad. But really, Considering we all die, Does anything really matter, Anyway?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 9:52:21 PM
Also Reply & Quote function is broken.
But there are ways around the glitch.
For example in all the times I've used Reply & Quote for your comments, You'll notice that I have deleted all of the previous italic text.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 3:30:12 PM
PhiloSophie223 wrote:
Hello there.
Before I start let me state I am open to new opinions and views, Should I find them convincing. This is not a pointless debate for me.

I am pro-incest. I am not basing my argument purely on statistics of percentages (despite usually utilising them in my viewpoints) because the various sources I"ve looked to try find an exact, Accurate average percentage of genetic defects from incestuous reproduction, But the information I"ve found has ranged from some saying the risk is minuscule to some saying it is as high as ~40%.

Also, I am not discussing age or age differences in this, Purely incest and things related to it.

Firstly, I would like to discuss incest purely in a consensual, Non-reproductive scenario. And for any of my arguments, Just know I completely discard the "ick" factor. By that I mean it being frowned upon or generally regarded as morally wrong and disgusting without a real reason.
I believe that, Putting aside the "ick" factor, Consent and reproduction, There is no reasonable argument against incest. The 1 argument I have encountered before against this scenario is that "it"s wrong to be with a sibling or someone you grew up with". Why? People don"t have this prejudice against childhood friends for example, So aside from society" conditioning us to naturally be disgusted by the very idea of an incestual relationship, I truly believe there is no reason to be opposed to this specific scenario. After all, It"s just another human being, There is no real difference between a sibling and any other person in this scenario.

Now to quickly discuss incest and consent: I never agree to sex or a relationship without consent, Incest or not. Even if the majority of incestual relationships are non-consensual, This has nothing to do with the fact it is incest. The issue here is that it is non-consensual, Not that it is incestual. It"s wrong either way.

And finally, For incestuous reproduction. Now the main argument against incest is actually against the reproduction potentially involved in an incestual relationship. Now let"s assume the likeliness for genetic defects in newborns from parents" incestuous reproduction is as high as I"ve read, 42%. The main argument against this now is that you should not reproduce and have a child with this high likeliness of a major defect or possible infant mortality. Let me propose this to you: would you put in place laws to stop people with genetic diseases such as Huntington"s disease from reproducing because the chance of passing it down to offspring is as high as 50%? If not, Then you agree with me on this one, That it"s not our place to do so. And if you would put those laws in place, Then let me continue:

Millions of people carry recessive genes for diseases and aren"t even aware of it. Not all of these will be as major as Huntington"s, But they will be defects nonetheless (such as autism, Dyslexia, Etc). Where do you put the limit and say the percentage is too high to have the couple reproduce? 10%? 40%? 50%? For every child, Even born from the most "normal" parents and conditions, There is a risk of death. And so, I believe this should always be left to the couple and whether they wish to have a strictly platonic relationship or get an abortion.

Like they say. If you cannot trust your father, Who can you trust?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 3:30:12 PM
PhiloSophie223 wrote:
Hello there.

Like they say. If you cannot trust your father, Who can you trust?
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2020 7:22:20 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
ADAM and EVE? Such a sweet story UNTIL. . . . Curious EVE does what HUMANS naturally
do. . . Become curious and explore something. . . BUT. . . There are consequences of this
behavior which is INHERENT to the species. .

POINT? Adam plays with EVE. . And BABY arrives! BABY grows up and has instincts to
PLAY like DADDY DID. . . . So who does grown up BABY. . . PLAY WITH?

not ADAM! Who then? MOMMY! So according to the humans of the time. . INCEST
was the ONLY WAY FORWARD! And VOILA! Humanity blossoms!

What a great story for wandering tribal lunatics who were unable or unwilling to PLAY
with others beyond their CLAN. . . And here humanity is TODAY! A mish mash of everything. . . . With so many OPTIONS. . . . Why PLAY with family members?

Because those who are HYPNOTIZED and BRAINWASHED to accept this behavior
are just that. . . . BRAINWASHED. . . . And what better excuse than by USING their GOD
and playbook to get away with whatever they want regardless of the consequences.

NON SEXUAL LOVE among and between family members seems to be a GIVEN. . . But it is NOT
harmony and acceptance of changing PERSPECTIVES becomes the brew for discontent
by THOSE to HYNOTIZED and BRAINWASHED to consider the possibilities of anything
without attaching FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE. . . To it

Emperor CALIGULA was incestuous as were many humans throught the ages. . .
many RELIGIOUS brainwashed humans treat this behavior as normal. . .

INCEST just another possibility of human curiosity.

The "OPEN MIND" is open to anything. . . WISDOM = PASS on INCEST

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.