Jump to topic:

How do you think our planet will end?

I-kennat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2017 12:14:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
So yeah. Theres a show in NGC where it shows on how the earth will end. Theres black hole that will swallow our planet ( though a little impossible. Even our sun will turn to black hole it cant swallow our planet but as what Nasa has reported, yeah theres been a black hole moving in space). Alien invasion (love it!). Earth out orbit, rouge planet ( little savage though), Killer asteroid (juat like whar happened to Atlantis). We cant put out on list the famous philosophical view of religions, the second coming of Jesus. Some scientis also says that eventually the energy of our planet will be used up and it will make our planet freeze. Theres also a Big Shrink Theory (counterpart of Bigbang) and zombie apocalypse is possible! Anyway want to hear your side.
bagelchef
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2018 11:17:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Humans probably doing their usual human stuff, killing, massacring, all their favorite activities. Unless you're asking how the Earth will physically cease to exist, I have no clue, but in the case of all life dying and Earth becoming a gray, empty, devoid rock, that's up to us as a species and society. I'm not saying I'm immune to the downsides of human, I'm just like the rest of you guys, but savagery in our genes combined with advanced weaponry and bombs will stir up trouble in the distant- or near future.
Cheers,
BagelChef
coreohio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 4:40:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/9/2017 12:14:34 AM, I-kennat wrote:
So yeah. Theres a show in NGC where it shows on how the earth will end. Theres black hole that will swallow our planet ( though a little impossible. Even our sun will turn to black hole it cant swallow our planet but as what Nasa has reported, yeah theres been a black hole moving in space). Alien invasion (love it!). Earth out orbit, rouge planet ( little savage though), Killer asteroid (juat like whar happened to Atlantis). We cant put out on list the famous philosophical view of religions, the second coming of Jesus. Some scientis also says that eventually the energy of our planet will be used up and it will make our planet freeze. Theres also a Big Shrink Theory (counterpart of Bigbang) and zombie apocalypse is possible! Anyway want to hear your side.

it ends with a show.

obviously 'it' isn't going to just be like "ahh....ok...well, fruck it, thats the end of the planet...frkn uhh...uh....just uh....burn it down or freeze it or explode it or some stuff heck i dont know"

its more like "AAANNDDD NOWWWW MYYY FRESSSHHH FISHHH WILL BE FED TO THE DEAD SO THAT THEY MAY FEAST UPON EACH OTHER IN ONE BIG ORRRRGYYYYYY ****** THUNDER *******

*** CROOWDDDD ROOOAARRRRR ****

AND then the show and we all go to the other ball where all the dead are. obviously 2 balls, but sort of...not really...i mean yea, yeah 2 balls, but more like many many versions of the same ball...like a ball sack with more than 2 testicles...2 testicles in each ball sack.

the whole "2 balls" is a shot at it, thats what the cocking gun erected up is - the head is where the bullet comes out, the shaft is the barrel, and the trigger is the butthole you gotta shoot between the eyeballs with your trigger finger.

hard to explain man *scratches his* shoot.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.