Jump to topic:

Campaign Chairman Financially Links to Russia

jimtimmy10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 1:20:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Okay this is odd. I didn't think there was much to the Russia connection but it turns out the former campaign chair was a board member off a company founded by Putin! And did not disclose 75000 shares of common stock he held in the company! Wow this is very odd and might change my view on the connection and there is more info here:

http://dailycaller.com...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 4:43:54 AM
At 4/7/2017 1:20:16 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
Okay this is odd. I didn't think there was much to the Russia connection but it turns out the former campaign chair was a board member off a company founded by Putin! And did not disclose 75000 shares of common stock he held in the company! Wow this is very odd and might change my view on the connection and there is more info here:

http://dailycaller.com...

qewirhfluenrfiu4nrlifughwe;fkjnlvskde; ;qekrnf;jkenrfjnq;eih4r3h4oij5@$%@%^TGSDVrfgergneskljf;l;lkf;ow

;kesnfr;ne;r

;ekjrnv;une

e

ee

e

e

e

e

e
e
e
e

e

e
e

klsfnv;owkjrns;ojr;of jw'rt

e
e

e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e
ee

e
e

e
e

e
e
e
e

e

e
e
e
e

rtbgws
rtb
rb
s
f
vs
f

v
er
t

e
rfv
d

f
y
t
yh
rth
e
g

gd
fg
df
g
df
g
gdf

df
g
df
g
df
g
d
f

df
g
df
g
d
fg
d
fg

dfg

dfg

d
g
d
df

d
f

g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g

g
rg

e

e
e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e

test.

jew
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 4:47:06 AM
DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER?????nac
Shocky190
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 4:52:15 AM
At 4/7/2017 4:47:06 AM, YYW wrote:
DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER?????nac

I'm profoundly convinced that you just got hacked.
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 4:57:29 AM
wtf YYW
" I got thinkin' how we was holy when we was one thing, an' mankin' was holy when it was one thing. An' it on'y got unholy when one mis'able little fella got the bit in his teeth an' run off his own way, kickin' an' draggin' an' fightin'. Fella like that bust the holiness. But when they're all workin' together, not one fella for another fella, but one fella kind of harnessed to the whole shebang--that's right, that's holy."
--Rev. Casy, The Grapes of Wrath
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 4:58:49 AM
At 4/7/2017 4:57:29 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
kjwlkfjlkDOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????klekdnclejdncDOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????;lkwn;cjenf;rnglckj DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????

knkrjfnkrnfgkjvrnDOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 5:06:50 AM
At 4/7/2017 4:58:49 AM, YYW wrote:
kjwlkfjlkDOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????klekdnclejdncDOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????;lkwn;cjenf;rnglckj DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????DOBLACKLIVESMATTER??????

lol....how drunk are you?
" I got thinkin' how we was holy when we was one thing, an' mankin' was holy when it was one thing. An' it on'y got unholy when one mis'able little fella got the bit in his teeth an' run off his own way, kickin' an' draggin' an' fightin'. Fella like that bust the holiness. But when they're all workin' together, not one fella for another fella, but one fella kind of harnessed to the whole shebang--that's right, that's holy."
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 5:13:28 AM
At 4/7/2017 5:06:50 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

I don't drink.

lol

It seems that the Lizard people have temporarily seized control of JimmyTimmy's mind and converted everything into coded language of some mysterious sort.

I have to consult David Icke and the Scientologists on how to interpret its meaning.
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 5:16:32 AM
At 4/7/2017 5:13:28 AM, YYW wrote:

I don't drink.

lol

It seems that the Lizard people have temporarily seized control of JimmyTimmy's mind and converted everything into coded language of some mysterious sort.

I have to consult David Icke and the Scientologists on how to interpret its meaning.

Fair 'nuff. Tell me what they say when you consult them. I'll inform the Illuminati of this plot while you do so.
Objectivity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 5:21:55 AM
At 4/7/2017 5:13:28 AM, YYW wrote:

I don't drink.

lol

-Alleging that Trump peed on Russian prostitutes is honest, brave reporting that needed to be brought to light

-Alleging that John Podesta had Russian ties is a conspiracy theory

But crazy right wing bigots haha amirite guys

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.