Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

100 civilians killed for 2 ISIS snipers.

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,908
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.
dont fart
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2017 9:54:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

"An American airstrike in March killed more than 100 Iraqi civilians by inadvertently setting off a large amount of explosives that Islamic State fighters had placed in a building in Mosul, according to a long-awaited military investigation made public on Thursday."

Any reason you conveniently left that part out?
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,908
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2017 10:00:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/26/2017 9:54:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

"An American airstrike in March killed more than 100 Iraqi civilians by inadvertently setting off a large amount of explosives that Islamic State fighters had placed in a building in Mosul, according to a long-awaited military investigation made public on Thursday."

Any reason you conveniently left that part out?

"inadvertently setting off a large amount of explosives that Islamic State fighters"

such idiocy its not the 500-pound bomb air strike that caused the building to explode, it was "explosives that Islamic State fighters had placed in a building".

simple mind you know what you just wrote is utterly stupid? and you dont bomb the whole f@cking building for 2 sniper where 100+ civillians are there. do you?
dont fart
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2017 4:15:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/26/2017 10:00:36 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:54:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

"An American airstrike in March killed more than 100 Iraqi civilians by inadvertently setting off a large amount of explosives that Islamic State fighters had placed in a building in Mosul, according to a long-awaited military investigation made public on Thursday."

Any reason you conveniently left that part out?

"inadvertently setting off a large amount of explosives that Islamic State fighters"

such idiocy its not the 500-pound bomb air strike that caused the building to explode, it was "explosives that Islamic State fighters had placed in a building".

simple mind you know what you just wrote is utterly stupid? and you dont bomb the whole f@cking building for 2 sniper where 100+ civillians are there. do you?

No. Reports have shown that the U.S and it's coalition had no idea that the building held 100+ refugees who were hiding there, so the attack was a mistake. There was nothing stupid about it, I'm just wondering why you left that key detail out.

As for the 500 pound bomb, it's a questionable thing the U.S military has been doing, however this has been going on for quite some time, and I ought to ask why they would use such a big bomb to take out snipers.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2017 4:56:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

"An American airstrike in March killed more than 100 Iraqi civilians by inadvertently setting off a large amount of explosives that Islamic State fighters had placed in a building in Mosul, according to a long-awaited military investigation made public on Thursday."

Any reason you conveniently left that part out?

"inadvertently setting off a large amount of explosives that Islamic State fighters"

such idiocy its not the 500-pound bomb air strike that caused the building to explode, it was "explosives that Islamic State fighters had placed in a building".

Pretty much, yeah. 1 500 lb bomb is actually not that big. A 500lb Paveway is a smart bomb designed to penetrate specific targets for a specific amount of time before detonating. By and large, they simply don't have the power to level your average office building.

simple mind you know what you just wrote is utterly stupid? and you dont bomb the whole f@cking building for 2 sniper where 100+ civillians are there. do you?

Do the snipers have access to over 100+ targets?

Of course, its not like the snipers were using civilians as a shield or anything, its not like that is pretty much their entire MO or anything.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Emilrose
Posts: 6,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2017 5:06:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

For fvcks sake, both mentalities are pathetic.

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.
Anonymous
5/27/2017 6:14:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

Here you go again with the tired "the US are as bad as the terrorists" moral equivalence apologetics...

One of the numerous differences being that the Pentagon is admitting to a tragic miscalculation in this instance. If it were ISIS who killed 100 innocents (and they still had an indirect part in this), they would be boasting, "We did it! God is great!" You know, like they just did with Manchester...
Quadrunner
Posts: 5,509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2017 6:36:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/27/2017 6:14:57 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

Here you go again with the tired "the US are as bad as the terrorists" moral equivalence apologetics...

One of the numerous differences being that the Pentagon is admitting to a tragic miscalculation in this instance. If it were ISIS who killed 100 innocents (and they still had an indirect part in this), they would be boasting, "We did it! God is great!" You know, like they just did with Manchester...

Something we always need to remember.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,908
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2017 10:22:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/27/2017 6:14:57 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

Here you go again with the tired "the US are as bad as the terrorists" moral equivalence apologetics...

just saying what Noam Chomnsky says its not my origin words.


One of the numerous differences being that the Pentagon is admitting to a tragic miscalculation in this instance.

they also "miscalculation" the invasion of iraq and the kiling of 1.5 million civilians, they only wanted oil but things went wrong. when they bombed mobs in weddings these were all mistakes.

If it were ISIS who killed 100 innocents (and they still had an indirect part in this), they would be boasting, "We did it! God is great!" You know, like they just did with Manchester...

becasue ISIS exist as a reaction of the invasion and the destruction of iraq. what do you expect from them to give westerners cookies? if they caused destruction of their side?
dont fart
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,908
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2017 10:25:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/27/2017 6:36:44 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:14:57 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

Here you go again with the tired "the US are as bad as the terrorists" moral equivalence apologetics...

One of the numerous differences being that the Pentagon is admitting to a tragic miscalculation in this instance. If it were ISIS who killed 100 innocents (and they still had an indirect part in this), they would be boasting, "We did it! God is great!" You know, like they just did with Manchester...

Something we always need to remember.

they use religion as justification. the reason they kill innocents is because the same reason that innocents die on their side. you slap them they slap you back.
dont fart
Anonymous
5/28/2017 1:52:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/28/2017 10:22:47 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:14:57 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

Here you go again with the tired "the US are as bad as the terrorists" moral equivalence apologetics...

just saying what Noam Chomnsky says its not my origin words.

So? You should have the courage to stand by your words or not utter them at all.

One of the numerous differences being that the Pentagon is admitting to a tragic miscalculation in this instance.

they also "miscalculation" the invasion of iraq and the kiling of 1.5 million civilians, they only wanted oil but things went wrong. when they bombed mobs in weddings these were all mistakes.

Yes, that is the narrative of the regressive left. Nevermind that the death toll is highballed and fabricated. Nevermind that the US did not directly inflict the entire death toll. Nevermind that the US did not commit this act which ignited a civil war:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

If it were ISIS who killed 100 innocents (and they still had an indirect part in this), they would be boasting, "We did it! God is great!" You know, like they just did with Manchester...

becasue ISIS exist as a reaction of the invasion and the destruction of iraq. what do you expect from them to give westerners cookies? if they caused destruction of their side?

And you miss the point entirely of course. Probably on purpose, too. And here I thought you were able to speak against ISIS at the very least. *sigh*

But now that you mention it, that raises a good question: it is a given that ISIS reverts to violence when the US doesn't do what they want, but what would they do if we appeased them? Would they then distribute cookies as you say? Maybe explode a rose petal bomb?
Quadrunner
Posts: 5,509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2017 6:18:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/28/2017 10:25:05 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:36:44 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:14:57 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

Here you go again with the tired "the US are as bad as the terrorists" moral equivalence apologetics...

One of the numerous differences being that the Pentagon is admitting to a tragic miscalculation in this instance. If it were ISIS who killed 100 innocents (and they still had an indirect part in this), they would be boasting, "We did it! God is great!" You know, like they just did with Manchester...

Something we always need to remember.

they use religion as justification. the reason they kill innocents is because the same reason that innocents die on their side. you slap them they slap you back.

That is war bud...the difference is we self criticize. We try to reduce civilian casualties. We are utterly disgusted by the atrocities made in our nation's name. Our country isnt innocent but the fact that we engage in this conversation is something to be proud of.
Quadrunner
Posts: 5,509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2017 6:25:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/28/2017 10:25:05 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:36:44 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:14:57 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

Here you go again with the tired "the US are as bad as the terrorists" moral equivalence apologetics...

One of the numerous differences being that the Pentagon is admitting to a tragic miscalculation in this instance. If it were ISIS who killed 100 innocents (and they still had an indirect part in this), they would be boasting, "We did it! God is great!" You know, like they just did with Manchester...

Something we always need to remember.

they use religion as justification. the reason they kill innocents is because the same reason that innocents die on their side. you slap them they slap you back.

And you do have to realize that as the dominant military force in the world there is not much option for the enemy but to somehow deter the American populace.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,908
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2017 9:03:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/28/2017 6:18:40 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 5/28/2017 10:25:05 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:36:44 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:14:57 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

Here you go again with the tired "the US are as bad as the terrorists" moral equivalence apologetics...

One of the numerous differences being that the Pentagon is admitting to a tragic miscalculation in this instance. If it were ISIS who killed 100 innocents (and they still had an indirect part in this), they would be boasting, "We did it! God is great!" You know, like they just did with Manchester...

Something we always need to remember.

they use religion as justification. the reason they kill innocents is because the same reason that innocents die on their side. you slap them they slap you back.

That is war bud...the difference is we self criticize. We try to reduce civilian casualties. We are utterly disgusted by the atrocities made in our nation's name. Our country isnt innocent but the fact that we engage in this conversation is something to be proud of.

why you are in other people's lands in the first place, kill 1.5 million in iraq and with nice words of "We try to reduce civilian casualties"/" we self criticize" you try to wash it out? it doesnt work.
dont fart
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,908
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2017 9:32:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/28/2017 1:52:50 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/28/2017 10:22:47 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:14:57 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

Here you go again with the tired "the US are as bad as the terrorists" moral equivalence apologetics...

just saying what Noam Chomnsky says its not my origin words.

So? You should have the courage to stand by your words or not utter them at all.

im not a hypocrite every wrong i will admit, i take Noam Chomnsky words not because i have the same argument like him rather i speak what is true regardless what poeple think or say.


One of the numerous differences being that the Pentagon is admitting to a tragic miscalculation in this instance.

they also "miscalculation" the invasion of iraq and the kiling of 1.5 million civilians, they only wanted oil but things went wrong. when they bombed mobs in weddings these were all mistakes.

Yes, that is the narrative of the regressive left. Nevermind that the death toll is highballed and fabricated. Nevermind that the US did not directly inflict the entire death toll. Nevermind that the US did not commit this act which ignited a civil war:

wrong they created this destruction of millions and emergence of ISIS even Obama the liar admits this. not saying everything in it is because of them they are different reasons of course but denying that military occupation and destruction for the cause of reaction is just fooling ourselves. watch the lecture of Ropert Pape where i posted it here again...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

in that lecture he talks about terrorism in iraq. btw im not here to preach that american goverment is bad and muslims in other places arent, just sharing this specific topic about terrorism.


If it were ISIS who killed 100 innocents (and they still had an indirect part in this), they would be boasting, "We did it! God is great!" You know, like they just did with Manchester...

becasue ISIS exist as a reaction of the invasion and the destruction of iraq. what do you expect from them to give westerners cookies? if they caused destruction of their side?

And you miss the point entirely of course. Probably on purpose, too. And here I thought you were able to speak against ISIS at the very least. *sigh*

not that i speak less about ISIS all this sh8t its because ISIS... ISIS most victims are muslims btw they dont need introduction. they are the cause the fear against muslims doing it intentionally.


But now that you mention it, that raises a good question: it is a given that ISIS reverts to violence when the US doesn't do what they want, but what would they do if we appeased them? Would they then distribute cookies as you say? Maybe explode a rose petal bomb?

just watch that lecture with robert pape, see what the terrorists want. nothing to do with appeasing they want to hurt others because things done to them. thats all.
dont fart
Anonymous
5/29/2017 2:21:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/28/2017 9:32:27 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/28/2017 1:52:50 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/28/2017 10:22:47 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:14:57 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

Here you go again with the tired "the US are as bad as the terrorists" moral equivalence apologetics...

just saying what Noam Chomnsky says its not my origin words.

So? You should have the courage to stand by your words or not utter them at all.

im not a hypocrite every wrong i will admit, i take Noam Chomnsky words not because i have the same argument like him rather i speak what is true regardless what poeple think or say.

???

If it doesn't echo your thoughts, and if you don't care what anyone else says, why would you think a certain man's explanation is "the truth"?

One of the numerous differences being that the Pentagon is admitting to a tragic miscalculation in this instance.

they also "miscalculation" the invasion of iraq and the kiling of 1.5 million civilians, they only wanted oil but things went wrong. when they bombed mobs in weddings these were all mistakes.

Yes, that is the narrative of the regressive left. Nevermind that the death toll is highballed and fabricated. Nevermind that the US did not directly inflict the entire death toll. Nevermind that the US did not commit this act which ignited a civil war:

wrong they created this destruction of millions and emergence of ISIS even Obama the liar admits this. not saying everything in it is because of them they are different reasons of course but denying that military occupation and destruction for the cause of reaction is just fooling ourselves. watch the lecture of Ropert Pape where i posted it here again...

I'm not denying anything except your fabricated death toll and your lack of context. You have a one dimensional view on this (the "just blame America" dimension). With people such as yourself, the US is "damned if they do; damned if they don't." Is a dictator in the Middle East a bad thing? Then toppling Hussein and bringing him to account was a good thing. Is instability in Iraq bad? Then deposing even a brutal dictator who happened to keep the region stable is bad. Was keeping soldiers in occupation of Iraq bad? Then having them leave was good. How about the departure of US forces leading to instability and the creation of ISIS? Then pulling US forces was bad. Getting the picture? And if the US never invaded Iraq, you might still blame it for having supported the brutal dictator Hussein in the 80's.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

in that lecture he talks about terrorism in iraq. btw im not here to preach that american goverment is bad and muslims in other places arent, just sharing this specific topic about terrorism.

Well, you could have fooled me there!

If it were ISIS who killed 100 innocents (and they still had an indirect part in this), they would be boasting, "We did it! God is great!" You know, like they just did with Manchester...

becasue ISIS exist as a reaction of the invasion and the destruction of iraq. what do you expect from them to give westerners cookies? if they caused destruction of their side?

And you miss the point entirely of course. Probably on purpose, too. And here I thought you were able to speak against ISIS at the very least. *sigh*

not that i speak less about ISIS all this sh8t its because ISIS... ISIS most victims are muslims btw they dont need introduction. they are the cause the fear against muslims doing it intentionally.

If most ISIS victims are Muslims, how can you claim that ISIS violence is in response to US actions?

But now that you mention it, that raises a good question: it is a given that ISIS reverts to violence when the US doesn't do what they want, but what would they do if we appeased them? Would they then distribute cookies as you say? Maybe explode a rose petal bomb?

just watch that lecture with robert pape, see what the terrorists want. nothing to do with appeasing they want to hurt others because things done to them. thats all.

Different groups want different things. If he is generalizing what all Islamist terrorists want, then he is already overreaching...
lotsoffun
Posts: 2,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2017 11:44:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

Non Muslim lives are cheap to Jihadists and plenty of so called moderate Muslims.
lotsoffun
Posts: 2,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2017 11:45:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/28/2017 10:25:05 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:36:44 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:14:57 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

Here you go again with the tired "the US are as bad as the terrorists" moral equivalence apologetics...

One of the numerous differences being that the Pentagon is admitting to a tragic miscalculation in this instance. If it were ISIS who killed 100 innocents (and they still had an indirect part in this), they would be boasting, "We did it! God is great!" You know, like they just did with Manchester...

Something we always need to remember.

they use religion as justification. the reason they kill innocents is because the same reason that innocents die on their side. you slap them they slap you back.

They practice the true Islam.
lotsoffun
Posts: 2,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2017 11:50:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/28/2017 9:03:18 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/28/2017 6:18:40 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 5/28/2017 10:25:05 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:36:44 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:14:57 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

Here you go again with the tired "the US are as bad as the terrorists" moral equivalence apologetics...

One of the numerous differences being that the Pentagon is admitting to a tragic miscalculation in this instance. If it were ISIS who killed 100 innocents (and they still had an indirect part in this), they would be boasting, "We did it! God is great!" You know, like they just did with Manchester...

Something we always need to remember.

they use religion as justification. the reason they kill innocents is because the same reason that innocents die on their side. you slap them they slap you back.

That is war bud...the difference is we self criticize. We try to reduce civilian casualties. We are utterly disgusted by the atrocities made in our nation's name. Our country isnt innocent but the fact that we engage in this conversation is something to be proud of.

why you are in other people's lands in the first place, kill 1.5 million in iraq and with nice words of "We try to reduce civilian casualties"/" we self criticize" you try to wash it out? it doesnt work.

And just how many lands have Muslims conquered and enslaved? Much of the Middle East and North africa was once Christian and Jewish. You took those lands by force. You had to be kicked out of the lands in Europe that you conquered. You enslaved over a million europeans, and well over 2o million blacks while casterating the men and using the women and children as sex slaves. Quadrunner is right, We in the West at least self examine while Muslims deny, deny and just plain lie.
Ravensjt
Posts: 1,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2017 9:17:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That is war bud...the difference is we self criticize. We try to reduce civilian casualties. We are utterly disgusted by the atrocities made in our nation's name. Our country isnt innocent but the fact that we engage in this conversation is something to be proud of.

Is saying "Our Country isn't innocent" an example of self criticism?
lotsoffun
Posts: 2,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2017 12:10:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/30/2017 9:17:59 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
That is war bud...the difference is we self criticize. We try to reduce civilian casualties. We are utterly disgusted by the atrocities made in our nation's name. Our country isnt innocent but the fact that we engage in this conversation is something to be proud of.

Is saying "Our Country isn't innocent" an example of self criticism?

Of course it is. Westerners have self examined and actually gone too far with their guilt. Muslims never apologize and never recognize their own despicable past of conquering, enslavement and raping. Islam is so stuck in ancient times. It has no business in the modern world. None whatsoever. I feel so sorry for the so called moderate Muslims, but even many of them have ideas rooted in another time. Islam is not perfect, as it thinks it is. It is severely flawed and so far behind in human rights and even just common sense. It's presence in the west will eventually create it;s own demise.
Ravensjt
Posts: 1,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2017 1:18:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago

Of course it is. Westerners have self examined and actually gone too far with their guilt. Muslims never apologize and never recognize their own despicable past of conquering, enslavement and raping. Islam is so stuck in ancient times. It has no business in the modern world. None whatsoever. I feel so sorry for the so called moderate Muslims, but even many of them have ideas rooted in another time. Islam is not perfect, as it thinks it is. It is severely flawed and so far behind in human rights and even just common sense. It's presence in the west will eventually create it;s own demise.

How have Westerners gone too far with their guilt? What Muslims never apologize ? Bad ones or every one of them? Do all 1.5 billion need to apologize? Why should the law abiding, conscious Muslims who just want a peaceful life for themselves and their children have to apologize for Extremists, For example, I've seen hundreds of videos of Muslims apologizing for 9-11. Peaceful Muslims are the overwhelming targets of Extremists anyways.

Aholes have to religion bro.....Alotta Christians are.....Atheists....Agnostics...well, you get the picture
lotsoffun
Posts: 2,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2017 3:35:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/31/2017 1:18:31 PM, Ravensjt wrote:

Of course it is. Westerners have self examined and actually gone too far with their guilt. Muslims never apologize and never recognize their own despicable past of conquering, enslavement and raping. Islam is so stuck in ancient times. It has no business in the modern world. None whatsoever. I feel so sorry for the so called moderate Muslims, but even many of them have ideas rooted in another time. Islam is not perfect, as it thinks it is. It is severely flawed and so far behind in human rights and even just common sense. It's presence in the west will eventually create it;s own demise.


How have Westerners gone too far with their guilt? What Muslims never apologize ? Bad ones or every one of them? Do all 1.5 billion need to apologize? Why should the law abiding, conscious Muslims who just want a peaceful life for themselves and their children have to apologize for Extremists, For example, I've seen hundreds of videos of Muslims apologizing for 9-11. Peaceful Muslims are the overwhelming targets of Extremists anyways.


Aholes have to religion bro.....Alotta Christians are.....Atheists....Agnostics...well, you get the picture

Westerners, mostly Europeans are committing suicide by allowing Muslim populations to grow too large. This is caused by white guilt, guilt in their minds because the west is better in almost all ways - democracy, human rights, modernization through inventions etc. they feel guilty and despise themselves. Muslims, specifically Islamists never admit to the East coast slave trade, the Barbary coast slave trade, the fact that Muhammed was the opposite of Jesus and the Buddha and think it is ok to destroy the greater civilizations that open their arms and let them in (Europe, Australia, U.S., Canada, etc. Muslims should apologize to the entire world or stand up to the Islamists and change their religion because they are being drowned themselves by them.

Christianity is no threat, neither is Judaism or Hinduism or Buddhism. Ask yourself this: Does any religion take up so much of our consciousness and cause so much worry and concern as Islam? If you are honest you will know the answer. Islam stands alone as a threat to the entire world.
Ravensjt
Posts: 1,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2017 1:48:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2017 3:35:52 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/31/2017 1:18:31 PM, Ravensjt wrote:

Of course it is. Westerners have self examined and actually gone too far with their guilt. Muslims never apologize and never recognize their own despicable past of conquering, enslavement and raping. Islam is so stuck in ancient times. It has no business in the modern world. None whatsoever. I feel so sorry for the so called moderate Muslims, but even many of them have ideas rooted in another time. Islam is not perfect, as it thinks it is. It is severely flawed and so far behind in human rights and even just common sense. It's presence in the west will eventually create it;s own demise.


How have Westerners gone too far with their guilt? What Muslims never apologize ? Bad ones or every one of them? Do all 1.5 billion need to apologize? Why should the law abiding, conscious Muslims who just want a peaceful life for themselves and their children have to apologize for Extremists, For example, I've seen hundreds of videos of Muslims apologizing for 9-11. Peaceful Muslims are the overwhelming targets of Extremists anyways.


Aholes have to religion bro.....Alotta Christians are.....Atheists....Agnostics...well, you get the picture

Westerners, mostly Europeans are committing suicide by allowing Muslim populations to grow too large. This is caused by white guilt, guilt in their minds because the west is better in almost all ways - democracy, human rights, modernization through inventions etc. they feel guilty and despise themselves. Muslims, specifically Islamists never admit to the East coast slave trade, the Barbary coast slave trade, the fact that Muhammed was the opposite of Jesus and the Buddha and think it is ok to destroy the greater civilizations that open their arms and let them in (Europe, Australia, U.S., Canada, etc. Muslims should apologize to the entire world or stand up to the Islamists and change their religion because they are being drowned themselves by them.

Christianity is no threat, neither is Judaism or Hinduism or Buddhism. Ask yourself this: Does any religion take up so much of our consciousness and cause so much worry and concern as Islam? If you are honest you will know the answer. Islam stands alone as a threat to the entire world.

Interesting that you are equating "White Guilt" to Western success,I hope you don't mean what it sounds like your saying....As a Buddhist myself, I see the problems with ANY followers of a faith that don't adhere to it's tenets, Christianity, had centuries of it's some of its followers not adhering to Christs teachings which led to the KKK, Hitler, slavery etc.... .Moderate Muslims do speak out against those who perverse their religion...It makes them look way worse than anybody else and they are also the main targets of these Extremists anyways .
lotsoffun
Posts: 2,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2017 8:52:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2017 1:48:42 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 6/1/2017 3:35:52 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/31/2017 1:18:31 PM, Ravensjt wrote:

Of course it is. Westerners have self examined and actually gone too far with their guilt. Muslims never apologize and never recognize their own despicable past of conquering, enslavement and raping. Islam is so stuck in ancient times. It has no business in the modern world. None whatsoever. I feel so sorry for the so called moderate Muslims, but even many of them have ideas rooted in another time. Islam is not perfect, as it thinks it is. It is severely flawed and so far behind in human rights and even just common sense. It's presence in the west will eventually create it;s own demise.


How have Westerners gone too far with their guilt? What Muslims never apologize ? Bad ones or every one of them? Do all 1.5 billion need to apologize? Why should the law abiding, conscious Muslims who just want a peaceful life for themselves and their children have to apologize for Extremists, For example, I've seen hundreds of videos of Muslims apologizing for 9-11. Peaceful Muslims are the overwhelming targets of Extremists anyways.


Aholes have to religion bro.....Alotta Christians are.....Atheists....Agnostics...well, you get the picture

Westerners, mostly Europeans are committing suicide by allowing Muslim populations to grow too large. This is caused by white guilt, guilt in their minds because the west is better in almost all ways - democracy, human rights, modernization through inventions etc. they feel guilty and despise themselves. Muslims, specifically Islamists never admit to the East coast slave trade, the Barbary coast slave trade, the fact that Muhammed was the opposite of Jesus and the Buddha and think it is ok to destroy the greater civilizations that open their arms and let them in (Europe, Australia, U.S., Canada, etc. Muslims should apologize to the entire world or stand up to the Islamists and change their religion because they are being drowned themselves by them.

Christianity is no threat, neither is Judaism or Hinduism or Buddhism. Ask yourself this: Does any religion take up so much of our consciousness and cause so much worry and concern as Islam? If you are honest you will know the answer. Islam stands alone as a threat to the entire world.


Interesting that you are equating "White Guilt" to Western success,I hope you don't mean what it sounds like your saying....As a Buddhist myself, I see the problems with ANY followers of a faith that don't adhere to it's tenets, Christianity, had centuries of it's some of its followers not adhering to Christs teachings which led to the KKK, Hitler, slavery etc.... .Moderate Muslims do speak out against those who perverse their religion...It makes them look way worse than anybody else and they are also the main targets of these Extremists anyways .

Ever heard of the Muslim brotherhood 100 year plan to dominate North America? The entire world is in danger from Islam. Wherever it goes, trouble follows. It is proven fact.
Ravensjt
Posts: 1,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 2:08:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago

Ever heard of the Muslim brotherhood 100 year plan to dominate North America? The entire world is in danger from Islam. Wherever it goes, trouble follows. It is proven fact.

The Muslim Brotherhood doesn't represent 1.5 billion people. And Islam isn't a danger to the entire World (so that's a made up fact) Most Muslims live in Asia (over 1 billion) you don't hear about horrors there. Indonesia has more Muslims than anywhere in the M.E. and they have had a female President

Please educate yourself and lose the hatred:

http://media.gallup.com...
Wylted
Posts: 25,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 2:58:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

I think the lesson is to not harbor terrorists if you want to live.
Wylted
Posts: 25,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 3:04:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/28/2017 9:03:18 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/28/2017 6:18:40 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 5/28/2017 10:25:05 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:36:44 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 5/27/2017 6:14:57 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/26/2017 9:52:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Pentagon confirmed that US airstrike on Mosul on March 17, killed more than 100 civilians. 500-pound bomb to kill 2 ISIS snipers.

"its not foreign policy that causes terrorist attacks in europe, its because islam"

100+ muslim lives very cheap where these pictures of the dead and their personal life.

Here you go again with the tired "the US are as bad as the terrorists" moral equivalence apologetics...

One of the numerous differences being that the Pentagon is admitting to a tragic miscalculation in this instance. If it were ISIS who killed 100 innocents (and they still had an indirect part in this), they would be boasting, "We did it! God is great!" You know, like they just did with Manchester...

Something we always need to remember.

they use religion as justification. the reason they kill innocents is because the same reason that innocents die on their side. you slap them they slap you back.

That is war bud...the difference is we self criticize. We try to reduce civilian casualties. We are utterly disgusted by the atrocities made in our nation's name. Our country isnt innocent but the fact that we engage in this conversation is something to be proud of.

why you are in other people's lands in the first place, kill 1.5 million in iraq and with nice words of "We try to reduce civilian casualties"/" we self criticize" you try to wash it out? it doesnt work.

Are you Muslim or something? Is that why you equate the west accidentally killing civilians when engaging with people who use civilians as shields with terrorists that intentially kill civilians.

I think it says a lot about you and your religion that instead of trying to reform it to make it more civilized, you excuse their atrocities or show mild disapproval while chastising people who defend themselves and others for defending them selves and others in imperfect ways.
lotsoffun
Posts: 2,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:35:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 2:08:36 PM, Ravensjt wrote:

Ever heard of the Muslim brotherhood 100 year plan to dominate North America? The entire world is in danger from Islam. Wherever it goes, trouble follows. It is proven fact.


The Muslim Brotherhood doesn't represent 1.5 billion people. And Islam isn't a danger to the entire World (so that's a made up fact) Most Muslims live in Asia (over 1 billion) you don't hear about horrors there. Indonesia has more Muslims than anywhere in the M.E. and they have had a female President

Please educate yourself and lose the hatred:

http://media.gallup.com...

Not all Germans were Nazis either. Polls show a surprising number of even so called moderate Muslims want sharia, believe in death for apostasy and have Muslim supremacist views. Sure there are many good people who are called
Muslims but don't practice it and many good moderate Muslims. There aren't good orthodox or of course, radical Muslims. These are the beasts who are the face of Islam. isis follows the Koran. Mohammed was a killer warlord and a pedophile, even for that culture and time period, He was no peer of Jesus or Buddha. This is reflected in the political ideology called Islam. Islam doesn't fit anywhere. As I said, look at every European country and where do the social ills spring from? Islam. The sooner it dies as a so called religion, the better. I don't hate the average Muslim, but at least I know the ideology is sick. Educate yourself and open your eyes, Islam is not trusted or liked, even by many Muslims. they just can't leave the cult.
j50wells
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 12:41:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's not that simple, is it. We are conducting a war against ISIS, my friend. There is no pure way to do this. We have no idea of what lays within buildings and the infrastructure of ISIS held cities. Do you think Trump himself gets on Google Earth and then says, "Hit them right here. Yeah, that'll be perfect. We'll kill some of those dumb brown people. I get off on killing civilians, didn't you know."
You're and arm chair military strategist. You have no idea how difficult it is to conduct a war within an enemy held city. It impossible that no civilians will be killed. It's never happened, in the history or warfare, that civilians do not get killed in the crossfire, nor in bombings. The only way to stop this is to put soldiers on the ground, but then you'll complain and wine when soldiers get killed. Sorry, friend, war is hell. In the future, when our technologies are better, civilian casualties will be lower, as they are now compared to WW2. I think what you're hoping for is an utopian warfare. It will never happen. This is why it is so very important to contain ISIS and not allow them to take over more cities.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.