Jump to topic:

Is Donald Trump like Barack Obama?

G_Skeptic-Guy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2017 1:29:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Before both Donald John Trump and Barack Hussein Obama got elected as president(s) of The United States of America they were both fervently battled the "evil" and "corrupt" Hillary Rodman Clinton and by suprise barely won by a hair the difference being is the former won by electoral vote; the reason behind this is popular media and "news" being against them.

Both parties/ideologies pre-and-post election were hesitant and quick to spread a forest fire on their opponent and be rivalous intentionally.

Upon, the first one hundred days of both President(s) there's little-to-no dirt on either of them despite the "objective" and "truthful" news sources attempt to defame their opposer.

Did Donald Trump and Barack Obama both get unneccessary hatred on the first one hundred days because they promised revolution?

So is Donald Trump like Barack Obama?
"What should my new signature be?"
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2017 1:55:23 PM
At 6/9/2017 1:29:29 PM, G_Skeptic-Guy wrote:
Before both Donald John Trump and Barack Hussein Obama got elected as president(s) of The United States of America they were both fervently battled the "evil" and "corrupt" Hillary Rodman Clinton and by suprise barely won by a hair the difference being is the former won by electoral vote; the reason behind this is popular media and "news" being against them.

Both parties/ideologies pre-and-post election were hesitant and quick to spread a forest fire on their opponent and be rivalous intentionally.

Upon, the first one hundred days of both President(s) there's little-to-no dirt on either of them despite the "objective" and "truthful" news sources attempt to defame their opposer.

Did Donald Trump and Barack Obama both get unneccessary hatred on the first one hundred days because they promised revolution?

You are surely going to trigger some with this title and post lol.
G_Skeptic-Guy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2017 3:18:00 PM
At 6/9/2017 1:55:23 PM, vortex86 wrote:

Probably SJWs they're easIier to trigger and the original triggies.

I already have my mind made up on Obama being the worst of all time! And I was anti-Trump when the media was demonizing him however not because of the media. Coorelation doesn't (always) equate to causation! I want to be pro-Trump and dispode of my "conformation bias" but I can't find either sh!t or gold on him.
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2017 5:31:57 PM

You forgot to add: Obama made history as our first black president, Trump as our first orange president.
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2017 6:55:15 PM
At 6/9/2017 3:18:00 PM, G_Skeptic-Guy wrote:
At 6/9/2017 1:55:23 PM, vortex86 wrote:

Probably SJWs they're easIier to trigger and the original triggies.

I already have my mind made up on Obama being the worst of all time! And I was anti-Trump when the media was demonizing him however not because of the media. Coorelation doesn't (always) equate to causation! I want to be pro-Trump and dispode of my "conformation bias" but I can't find either sh!t or gold on him.

I'm sure there is some type of "gold" you could "on him".
G_Skeptic-Guy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2017 7:06:47 PM
At 6/9/2017 5:31:57 PM, Swagnarok wrote:

You forgot to add: Obama made history as our first black president, Trump as our first orange president.
XD!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.