Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Do Liberals see us as a social experiment?

Mingodalia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2018 10:59:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Do Liberals see the West as a social experiment, and if so, why am I obligated to participate?
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
Mingodalia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2018 6:15:51 AM
At 3/19/2018 11:20:14 PM, TPPDJT wrote:
No.::

Why am I obligated to open borders and trigger warnings?
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2018 8:33:51 AM
At 3/20/2018 6:15:51 AM, Mingodalia wrote:

How many borders have you opened? How many warnings have you triggered?
Di mortuis
Studio-B
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2018 9:07:40 AM
At 3/19/2018 10:59:08 PM, Mingodalia wrote:
Do Liberals see the West as a social experiment, and if so, why am I obligated to participate?
They certainly did here in the U.K under the Blair and Brown Government. It has failed miserably . "Obligated"? No, but you will be forced to 'tolerate it' and shut up about it unless you want to do sometime in the rubber room or some other place of incarceration.
This guy was arrested for quoting one of Britain's great statesmen, Sir Winston churchill and Churchill's comments on the barbarity of Islamic jihad.
http://www.youtube.com...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2018 9:32:59 AM
At 3/20/2018 9:07:40 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 3/19/2018 10:59:08 PM, Mingodalia wrote:
They certainly did here in the U.K under the Blair and Brown Government. It has failed miserably . "Obligated"? No, but you will be forced to 'tolerate it' and shut up about it unless you want to do sometime in the rubber room or some other place of incarceration.
This guy was arrested for quoting one of Britain's great statesmen, Sir Winston churchill and Churchill's comments on the barbarity of Islamic jihad.
http://www.youtube.com...

The aftermath of that arrest;

http://www.bbc.co.uk...
Di mortuis
TPPDJT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2018 11:27:11 AM
At 3/20/2018 6:15:51 AM, Mingodalia wrote:

From what I know, trigger warnings are only present in some schools across the US, and that is not the decision of a liberal government, rather liberal administrators at said school.

The US has no open borders. In Europe the Schengen Agreement and Nordic Passport Union are agreements between countries allowing for almost unrestricted travel between countries party to the agreement. So, unless you live in a specific European country or go to a university, college, etc. with trigger warnings you aren't 'obligated' to them.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.