Total Posts:69|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Anti-White Movement *

inferno
Posts: 15,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello ladies and gentleman. Here we have for you today another propaganda filled
rant by Fox New's Carson Tucker. Note how whiny he is about the current demographic here in the US today. I think this is part of the reason why a lot of the Whites on the
Far Right because they dont appreciate diversity in its purest form. This is why we have White Flight going on now and it has been going on for over 50 years. Blacks do not care about this issue for the most part, because we like to move around into more economic feasible areas. We are progressives that is how we adapt. But this video is very misleading, and very distorted. I can see the resentment in this mans eyes and in his words. There is no Anti White movement going on here. Whites should just deal with the fact this this is a reality. Diversity is here to stay. The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it. See video below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...
inferno
Posts: 15,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 5:46:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:
Hello ladies and gentleman. Here we have for you today another propaganda filled
rant by Fox New's Carson Tucker. Note how whiny he is about the current demographic here in the US today. I think this is part of the reason why a lot of the Whites on the
Far Right because they dont appreciate diversity in its purest form. This is why we have White Flight going on now and it has been going on for over 50 years. Blacks do not care about this issue for the most part, because we like to move around into more economic feasible areas. We are progressives that is how we adapt. But this video is very misleading, and very distorted. I can see the resentment in this mans eyes and in his words. There is no Anti White movement going on here. Whites should just deal with the fact this this is a reality. Diversity is here to stay. The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it. See video below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

This is the real truth about race.
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 6:38:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:
Hello ladies and gentleman. Here we have for you today another propaganda filled
rant by Fox New's Carson Tucker. Note how whiny he is about the current demographic here in the US today. I think this is part of the reason why a lot of the Whites on the
Far Right because they dont appreciate diversity in its purest form. This is why we have White Flight going on now and it has been going on for over 50 years. Blacks do not care about this issue for the most part, because we like to move around into more economic feasible areas. We are progressives that is how we adapt. But this video is very misleading, and very distorted. I can see the resentment in this mans eyes and in his words. There is no Anti White movement going on here. Whites should just deal with the fact this this is a reality. Diversity is here to stay. The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it. See video below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

"The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it."
what's that mean?
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 7:02:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 6:38:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it. See video below. Comments.

"The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it."
what's that mean?

lol
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
Bennett91
Posts: 8,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 7:25:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:


You're not exactly diffusing the argument by acknowledging it. You say it's misleading but then say you'll adapt to the misleading information by moving to more economically feasible areas.
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 7:40:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://www.youtube.com...
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
inferno
Posts: 15,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 8:03:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 7:25:07 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:


You're not exactly diffusing the argument by acknowledging it. You say it's misleading but then say you'll adapt to the misleading information by moving to more economically feasible areas.

False. It means Blacks do not move out of their own neighborhoods if a White person moves in. They move not to escape but to go to other.progressive areas.
inferno
Posts: 15,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 8:04:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 6:38:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:
Hello ladies and gentleman. Here we have for you today another propaganda filled
rant by Fox New's Carson Tucker. Note how whiny he is about the current demographic here in the US today. I think this is part of the reason why a lot of the Whites on the
Far Right because they dont appreciate diversity in its purest form. This is why we have White Flight going on now and it has been going on for over 50 years. Blacks do not care about this issue for the most part, because we like to move around into more economic feasible areas. We are progressives that is how we adapt. But this video is very misleading, and very distorted. I can see the resentment in this mans eyes and in his words. There is no Anti White movement going on here. Whites should just deal with the fact this this is a reality. Diversity is here to stay. The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it. See video below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

"The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it."
what's that mean?

It means the original people of color who had their land stolen from them will take it back. That is what it means.
inferno
Posts: 15,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 8:06:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 7:40:58 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
http://www.youtube.com...

And what was the point of this video. You do know how to talk right. I'm bringing out the sledgehammer today.
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 8:19:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 8:04:36 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 6:38:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:
Hello ladies and gentleman. Here we have for you today another propaganda filled
rant by Fox New's Carson Tucker. Note how whiny he is about the current demographic here in the US today. I think this is part of the reason why a lot of the Whites on the
Far Right because they dont appreciate diversity in its purest form. This is why we have White Flight going on now and it has been going on for over 50 years. Blacks do not care about this issue for the most part, because we like to move around into more economic feasible areas. We are progressives that is how we adapt. But this video is very misleading, and very distorted. I can see the resentment in this mans eyes and in his words. There is no Anti White movement going on here. Whites should just deal with the fact this this is a reality. Diversity is here to stay. The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it. See video below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

"The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it."
what's that mean?

It means the original people of color who had their land stolen from them will take it back. That is what it means.

so what lands belong to the original white people?
tbh the native Americans are fading out of existence, it will never happen in the U.S.
same is true in Canada and Australia, look at how white those countries are, and getting whiter.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 8:27:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 8:06:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 7:40:58 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
http://www.youtube.com...


And what was the point of this video. You do know how to talk right. I'm bringing out the sledgehammer today.

It's not ok to be white.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
inferno
Posts: 15,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 8:36:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 8:19:56 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:04:36 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 6:38:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:
Hello ladies and gentleman. Here we have for you today another propaganda filled
rant by Fox New's Carson Tucker. Note how whiny he is about the current demographic here in the US today. I think this is part of the reason why a lot of the Whites on the
Far Right because they dont appreciate diversity in its purest form. This is why we have White Flight going on now and it has been going on for over 50 years. Blacks do not care about this issue for the most part, because we like to move around into more economic feasible areas. We are progressives that is how we adapt. But this video is very misleading, and very distorted. I can see the resentment in this mans eyes and in his words. There is no Anti White movement going on here. Whites should just deal with the fact this this is a reality. Diversity is here to stay. The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it. See video below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

"The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it."
what's that mean?

It means the original people of color who had their land stolen from them will take it back. That is what it means.

so what lands belong to the original white people?
tbh the native Americans are fading out of existence, it will never happen in the U.S.
same is true in Canada and Australia, look at how white those countries are, and getting whiter.

The Hispanics will take over this land because its theirs. They are from the Native American indingenous people.
inferno
Posts: 15,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 8:37:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 8:27:36 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:06:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 7:40:58 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
http://www.youtube.com...


And what was the point of this video. You do know how to talk right. I'm bringing out the sledgehammer today.

It's not ok to be white.

What makes you say this.
Bennett91
Posts: 8,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 8:52:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 8:03:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 7:25:07 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:


You're not exactly diffusing the argument by acknowledging it. You say it's misleading but then say you'll adapt to the misleading information by moving to more economically feasible areas.

False. It means Blacks do not move out of their own neighborhoods if a White person moves in. They move not to escape but to go to other.progressive areas.

And why are they moving to more progressive areas if it's not because white people? What makes their current areas progressively less progressive?
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]
Ravensjt
Posts: 1,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 8:55:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 8:19:56 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:04:36 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 6:38:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:
Hello ladies and gentleman. Here we have for you today another propaganda filled
rant by Fox New's Carson Tucker. Note how whiny he is about the current demographic here in the US today. I think this is part of the reason why a lot of the Whites on the
Far Right because they dont appreciate diversity in its purest form. This is why we have White Flight going on now and it has been going on for over 50 years. Blacks do not care about this issue for the most part, because we like to move around into more economic feasible areas. We are progressives that is how we adapt. But this video is very misleading, and very distorted. I can see the resentment in this mans eyes and in his words. There is no Anti White movement going on here. Whites should just deal with the fact this this is a reality. Diversity is here to stay. The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it. See video below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

"The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it."
what's that mean?

It means the original people of color who had their land stolen from them will take it back. That is what it means.

so what lands belong to the original white people?
tbh the native Americans are fading out of existence, it will never happen in the U.S.
same is true in Canada and Australia, look at how white those countries are, and getting whiter.

Sup Kevin,
Not really sure where you got the stats on those two Countries, they both have raising minority rates, especially Canada where their minority rate should be doubled within the next 15yrs

http://www.cbc.ca...

IDK but I assume that Inferno is referencing that their are more POC on Earth than Whites, so eventually in most areas Whites will indeed become a minority
Ravensjt
Posts: 1,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 8:58:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 8:52:36 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:03:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 7:25:07 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:


You're not exactly diffusing the argument by acknowledging it. You say it's misleading but then say you'll adapt to the misleading information by moving to more economically feasible areas.

False. It means Blacks do not move out of their own neighborhoods if a White person moves in. They move not to escape but to go to other.progressive areas.

And why are they moving to more progressive areas if it's not because white people? What makes their current areas progressively less progressive?

I honestly didn't see the word "more" in Inferno's quote.... he said "other"

Big difference
Bennett91
Posts: 8,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 9:04:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 8:58:25 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:52:36 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:03:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 7:25:07 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:


You're not exactly diffusing the argument by acknowledging it. You say it's misleading but then say you'll adapt to the misleading information by moving to more economically feasible areas.

False. It means Blacks do not move out of their own neighborhoods if a White person moves in. They move not to escape but to go to other.progressive areas.

And why are they moving to more progressive areas if it's not because white people? What makes their current areas progressively less progressive?



I honestly didn't see the word "more" in Inferno's quote.... he said "other"

Big difference

Not really when you consider the reason they are moving is BECAUSE their area has become less progressive, thus seeking a relatively more progressive area to move to. I am asking what is the reason, if not because white people, that is causing this shift.
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]
Ravensjt
Posts: 1,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 9:17:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 9:04:37 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:58:25 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:52:36 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:03:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 7:25:07 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:


You're not exactly diffusing the argument by acknowledging it. You say it's misleading but then say you'll adapt to the misleading information by moving to more economically feasible areas.

False. It means Blacks do not move out of their own neighborhoods if a White person moves in. They move not to escape but to go to other.progressive areas.

And why are they moving to more progressive areas if it's not because white people? What makes their current areas progressively less progressive?



I honestly didn't see the word "more" in Inferno's quote.... he said "other"

Big difference

Not really when you consider the reason they are moving is BECAUSE their area has become less progressive, thus seeking a relatively more progressive area to move to. I am asking what is the reason, if not because white people, that is causing this shift.

What does "become less progressive mean"? Your "begging the question" with that statement.

To say that Black areas are "becoming less progressive" assumes that they were on equal par with the White areas originally and are losing that stature. I assume you know that's not true in most cases?
inferno
Posts: 15,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 9:21:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 8:52:36 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:03:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 7:25:07 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:


You're not exactly diffusing the argument by acknowledging it. You say it's misleading but then say you'll adapt to the misleading information by moving to more economically feasible areas.

False. It means Blacks do not move out of their own neighborhoods if a White person moves in. They move not to escape but to go to other.progressive areas.

And why are they moving to more progressive areas if it's not because white people? What makes their current areas progressively less progressive?

Look at Detroit. Look at Cleveland. Look at Baltimore. Blacks moved to the South to get jobs. Not because they lived in almost mostly White cities. But White flight is a common theme. Its because Whites are afraid to live near Blacks even if they are peaceful.
Bennett91
Posts: 8,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 9:22:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 9:17:09 PM, Ravensjt wrote:

Not really when you consider the reason they are moving is BECAUSE their area has become less progressive, thus seeking a relatively more progressive area to move to. I am asking what is the reason, if not because white people, that is causing this shift.


What does "become less progressive mean"? Your "begging the question" with that statement.

What does progressive area even mean?

To say that Black areas are "becoming less progressive" assumes that they were on equal par with the White areas originally and are losing that stature. I assume you know that's not true in most cases?

You don't have to assume that at all. It's possible to understand an already wide gap get wider. But why aren't you answering the real question then? What is causing black people to move to "other" progressive areas?
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]
inferno
Posts: 15,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 9:23:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 8:55:29 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:19:56 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:04:36 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 6:38:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:
Hello ladies and gentleman. Here we have for you today another propaganda filled
rant by Fox New's Carson Tucker. Note how whiny he is about the current demographic here in the US today. I think this is part of the reason why a lot of the Whites on the
Far Right because they dont appreciate diversity in its purest form. This is why we have White Flight going on now and it has been going on for over 50 years. Blacks do not care about this issue for the most part, because we like to move around into more economic feasible areas. We are progressives that is how we adapt. But this video is very misleading, and very distorted. I can see the resentment in this mans eyes and in his words. There is no Anti White movement going on here. Whites should just deal with the fact this this is a reality. Diversity is here to stay. The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it. See video below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

"The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it."
what's that mean?

It means the original people of color who had their land stolen from them will take it back. That is what it means.

so what lands belong to the original white people?
tbh the native Americans are fading out of existence, it will never happen in the U.S.
same is true in Canada and Australia, look at how white those countries are, and getting whiter.

Sup Kevin,
Not really sure where you got the stats on those two Countries, they both have raising minority rates, especially Canada where their minority rate should be doubled within the next 15yrs

http://www.cbc.ca...

IDK but I assume that Inferno is referencing that their are more POC on Earth than Whites, so eventually in most areas Whites will indeed become a minority

Kevin is in his own narrow minded world.
Bennett91
Posts: 8,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 9:29:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 9:21:25 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:52:36 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:03:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 7:25:07 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:


You're not exactly diffusing the argument by acknowledging it. You say it's misleading but then say you'll adapt to the misleading information by moving to more economically feasible areas.

False. It means Blacks do not move out of their own neighborhoods if a White person moves in. They move not to escape but to go to other.progressive areas.

And why are they moving to more progressive areas if it's not because white people? What makes their current areas progressively less progressive?

Look at Detroit. Look at Cleveland. Look at Baltimore. Blacks moved to the South to get jobs. Not because they lived in almost mostly White cities. But White flight is a common theme. Its because Whites are afraid to live near Blacks even if they are peaceful.

So you're saying white flight is the reason for current demographic shifts from majority white to latin?
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]
Ravensjt
Posts: 1,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 9:32:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 9:22:39 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 9:17:09 PM, Ravensjt wrote:

What does progressive area even mean?


You shoulda led with that question lol..... I assume he meant happening/developing area.


You don't have to assume that at all. It's possible to understand an already wide gap get wider. But why aren't you answering the real question then? What is causing black people to move to "other" progressive areas?

Variety of reasons, unfortunately school systems in the inner cities are financially inferior to schools in the suburbs for example. Often job opportunities are often placed in locations where a Minority would have to move to take advantage of. There are literally hundreds of examples.

If you alrdy know that a wide gap gets wider, then why are you asking the question?
Bennett91
Posts: 8,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 9:48:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 9:32:44 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 3/28/2018 9:22:39 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 9:17:09 PM, Ravensjt wrote:


What does progressive area even mean?


You shoulda led with that question lol..... I assume he meant happening/developing area.

So it's an economic term then.

You don't have to assume that at all. It's possible to understand an already wide gap get wider. But why aren't you answering the real question then? What is causing black people to move to "other" progressive areas?

Variety of reasons, unfortunately school systems in the inner cities are financially inferior to schools in the suburbs for example. Often job opportunities are often placed in locations where a Minority would have to move to take advantage of. There are literally hundreds of examples.

If you alrdy know that a wide gap gets wider, then why are you asking the question?

Because the OP is asking the question in regards to white people and Hispanic immigration. Perhaps whites reasons for leaving are not just simple racism/white flight - but more varied as you described for black people. Perhaps the criticism lies in the fact they probably didn't want to leave.
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]
inferno
Posts: 15,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 9:50:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 9:29:22 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 9:21:25 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:52:36 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:03:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 7:25:07 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:


You're not exactly diffusing the argument by acknowledging it. You say it's misleading but then say you'll adapt to the misleading information by moving to more economically feasible areas.

False. It means Blacks do not move out of their own neighborhoods if a White person moves in. They move not to escape but to go to other.progressive areas.

And why are they moving to more progressive areas if it's not because white people? What makes their current areas progressively less progressive?

Look at Detroit. Look at Cleveland. Look at Baltimore. Blacks moved to the South to get jobs. Not because they lived in almost mostly White cities. But White flight is a common theme. Its because Whites are afraid to live near Blacks even if they are peaceful.

So you're saying white flight is the reason for current demographic shifts from majority white to latin?

Yes. Whites, some Whites fear living around people of color.
inferno
Posts: 15,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 9:52:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 8:55:29 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:19:56 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:04:36 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 6:38:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:
Hello ladies and gentleman. Here we have for you today another propaganda filled
rant by Fox New's Carson Tucker. Note how whiny he is about the current demographic here in the US today. I think this is part of the reason why a lot of the Whites on the
Far Right because they dont appreciate diversity in its purest form. This is why we have White Flight going on now and it has been going on for over 50 years. Blacks do not care about this issue for the most part, because we like to move around into more economic feasible areas. We are progressives that is how we adapt. But this video is very misleading, and very distorted. I can see the resentment in this mans eyes and in his words. There is no Anti White movement going on here. Whites should just deal with the fact this this is a reality. Diversity is here to stay. The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it. See video below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

"The universe is giving back its land to the people who actually (own) it."
what's that mean?

It means the original people of color who had their land stolen from them will take it back. That is what it means.

so what lands belong to the original white people?
tbh the native Americans are fading out of existence, it will never happen in the U.S.
same is true in Canada and Australia, look at how white those countries are, and getting whiter.

Sup Kevin,
Not really sure where you got the stats on those two Countries, they both have raising minority rates, especially Canada where their minority rate should be doubled within the next 15yrs

http://www.cbc.ca...

IDK but I assume that Inferno is referencing that their are more POC on Earth than Whites, so eventually in most areas Whites will indeed become a minority

Well yes there are more people of color than Whites. There was actually a higher number of Blacks in the US at the height of slavery.
Bennett91
Posts: 8,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 10:03:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 9:52:20 PM, inferno wrote:

Well yes there are more people of color than Whites. There was actually a higher number of Blacks in the US at the height of slavery.

Whites still make up 61% of the US population. https://www.census.gov...

At the height of slavery there was roughly 4 million slaves and a half million non-slaves. https://norberthaupt.com...

The current US black population is roughly 40 million.
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]
inferno
Posts: 15,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 11:23:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 9:04:37 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:58:25 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:52:36 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 8:03:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/28/2018 7:25:07 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:


You're not exactly diffusing the argument by acknowledging it. You say it's misleading but then say you'll adapt to the misleading information by moving to more economically feasible areas.

False. It means Blacks do not move out of their own neighborhoods if a White person moves in. They move not to escape but to go to other.progressive areas.

And why are they moving to more progressive areas if it's not because white people? What makes their current areas progressively less progressive?



I honestly didn't see the word "more" in Inferno's quote.... he said "other"

Big difference

Not really when you consider the reason they are moving is BECAUSE their area has become less progressive, thus seeking a relatively more progressive area to move to. I am asking what is the reason, if not because white people, that is causing this shift.

I don't understand what there is to be afraid of. Sounds like you have racial anxiety to me. I like Hispanics and Asians. They don't scare me.
inferno
Posts: 15,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 11:26:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 10:03:33 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 9:52:20 PM, inferno wrote:

Well yes there are more people of color than Whites. There was actually a higher number of Blacks in the US at the height of slavery.

Whites still make up 61% of the US population. https://www.census.gov...

At the height of slavery there was roughly 4 million slaves and a half million non-slaves. https://norberthaupt.com...

The current US black population is roughly 40 million.

Uh we know these stats. You have not show me anything new. I suggest you read your history. The real one. I live in the city where the Civil War started. You need to catch up..
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2018 1:31:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2018 4:44:46 PM, inferno wrote:
Hello ladies and gentleman.
http://www.youtube.com...
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.