Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

David Hogg helped the school shooter

FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2018 11:10:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It looks to me like David Hogg is the second shooter in the school shooting. He got away. It's why he acts like he acts and is grabbing all the attention intentionally.
triangle.128k
Posts: 5,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 12:39:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2018 11:10:14 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
It looks to me like David Hogg is the second shooter in the school shooting. He got away. It's why he acts like he acts and is grabbing all the attention intentionally.

Isn't that a given now? David Hogg and that bald lesbian wh0re are literally just exploiting the situation for fame. Really, how effected were they by the shooting? They were not at school or at the other edge, and probably ended up laughing at the guy who insulted them that got shot.

They are masterminds at fooling people.
Mingodalia
Posts: 2,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 1:54:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2018 12:39:06 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/30/2018 11:10:14 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
It looks to me like David Hogg is the second shooter in the school shooting. He got away. It's why he acts like he acts and is grabbing all the attention intentionally.

Isn't that a given now? David Hogg and that bald lesbian wh0re are literally just exploiting the situation for fame. Really, how effected were they by the shooting? They were not at school or at the other edge, and probably ended up laughing at the guy who insulted them that got shot.

They are masterminds at fooling people.:::

I saw one where he said he was scared in a closet as the shooter shot. In another he hears about the shooting and rides his bike over with a camera to film it.
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
Mingodalia
Posts: 2,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 2:03:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2018 12:49:20 AM, Archaholic wrote:
Who cares about this guy? The point is that gun policies are still an issue in the States.:::

If you can get 33,000 gangs disarmed and quit protecting violent criminals in sanctuary cities, I'll think about it.
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
Varrack
Posts: 2,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 2:49:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2018 12:49:20 AM, Archaholic wrote:
Who cares about this guy? The point is that gun policies are still an issue in the States.

Right. I don't understand how picking on shooting survivors is a coherent defense of existing gun laws.
davidjc89
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 3:11:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2018 11:10:14 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
It looks to me like David Hogg is the second shooter in the school shooting. He got away. It's why he acts like he acts and is grabbing all the attention intentionally.

Evidence would be nice instead of bald assertions
Mingodalia
Posts: 2,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 4:37:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2018 3:11:23 AM, davidjc89 wrote:
At 3/30/2018 11:10:14 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
It looks to me like David Hogg is the second shooter in the school shooting. He got away. It's why he acts like he acts and is grabbing all the attention intentionally.

Evidence would be nice instead of bald assertions:::

Wait...what??? CNN isn't showing his mind blowing lies and contradictions as if he were a right winger? No way....
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 5:04:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2018 3:11:23 AM, davidjc89 wrote:
At 3/30/2018 11:10:14 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
It looks to me like David Hogg is the second shooter in the school shooting. He got away. It's why he acts like he acts and is grabbing all the attention intentionally.

Evidence would be nice instead of bald assertions:::

He claims he was at home, found out about the shooting, biked 3 miles to the school, began filming on a camera, and all before the police got there....

His other story is that he was at the school hiding in the closet scared, and heard a gunshot...
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 5:07:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2018 5:04:45 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 3/31/2018 3:11:23 AM, davidjc89 wrote:
At 3/30/2018 11:10:14 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
It looks to me like David Hogg is the second shooter in the school shooting. He got away. It's why he acts like he acts and is grabbing all the attention intentionally.

Evidence would be nice instead of bald assertions:::

He claims he was at home, found out about the shooting, biked 3 miles to the school, began filming on a camera, and all before the police got there....

His other story is that he was at the school hiding in the closet scared, and heard a gunshot...

Thank god Alex Jones is here to tell us all the truth!!!
davidjc89
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 6:03:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2018 5:04:45 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 3/31/2018 3:11:23 AM, davidjc89 wrote:
At 3/30/2018 11:10:14 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
It looks to me like David Hogg is the second shooter in the school shooting. He got away. It's why he acts like he acts and is grabbing all the attention intentionally.

Evidence would be nice instead of bald assertions:::

He claims he was at home, found out about the shooting, biked 3 miles to the school, began filming on a camera, and all before the police got there....

His other story is that he was at the school hiding in the closet scared, and heard a gunshot...

You have the internet at your fingertips.

http://www.politifact.com...
Archaholic
Posts: 1,875
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 3:24:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2018 2:03:08 AM, Mingodalia wrote:
At 3/31/2018 12:49:20 AM, Archaholic wrote:
Who cares about this guy? The point is that gun policies are still an issue in the States.:::

If you can get 33,000 gangs disarmed and quit protecting violent criminals in sanctuary cities, I'll think about it.

The US has the most powerful army in the world, and the most agressive police in the orbit, and you are telling us your government is incapable of disarming a bunch of gangs?

This is a misleading argument, honey.
Mingodalia
Posts: 2,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 8:22:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2018 3:24:43 PM, Archaholic wrote:
At 3/31/2018 2:03:08 AM, Mingodalia wrote:
At 3/31/2018 12:49:20 AM, Archaholic wrote:
Who cares about this guy? The point is that gun policies are still an issue in the States.:::

If you can get 33,000 gangs disarmed and quit protecting violent criminals in sanctuary cities, I'll think about it.

The US has the most powerful army in the world, and the most agressive police in the orbit, and you are telling us your government is incapable of disarming a bunch of gangs?

This is a misleading argument, honey.:::

1)ISIS is much smaller than the number of gang members, and it took years to neuter them.

2)As soon as the "oppressive imperialist white" military came into minority neighborhoods, you'd see liberals go berserk and watch the fallout from a nationwide race war in which cops and military are targeted by minorities and leftists.

3)Really? Your answer to get the guns from the citizenry is the military taking to the streets like Nazi Germany with military grade weapons and physically disarming the entire country? Wow...

4)Most military personel are conservative and pro 2nd Amendment. Good luck with the military vs military civil war you've begotten.
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 8:29:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://allnewspipeline.com...
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 8:40:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2018 6:03:51 AM, davidjc89 wrote:
At 3/31/2018 5:04:45 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 3/31/2018 3:11:23 AM, davidjc89 wrote:
At 3/30/2018 11:10:14 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
It looks to me like David Hogg is the second shooter in the school shooting. He got away. It's why he acts like he acts and is grabbing all the attention intentionally.

Evidence would be nice instead of bald assertions:::

He claims he was at home, found out about the shooting, biked 3 miles to the school, began filming on a camera, and all before the police got there....

His other story is that he was at the school hiding in the closet scared, and heard a gunshot...

You have the internet at your fingertips.

http://www.politifact.com...:::

Politifact is a liberal Nazi propaganda machine. I've seen both of his testimonies on youtube verbatim.
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 8:41:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2018 5:07:02 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 3/31/2018 5:04:45 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 3/31/2018 3:11:23 AM, davidjc89 wrote:
At 3/30/2018 11:10:14 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
It looks to me like David Hogg is the second shooter in the school shooting. He got away. It's why he acts like he acts and is grabbing all the attention intentionally.

Evidence would be nice instead of bald assertions:::

He claims he was at home, found out about the shooting, biked 3 miles to the school, began filming on a camera, and all before the police got there....

His other story is that he was at the school hiding in the closet scared, and heard a gunshot...

Thank god Alex Jones is here to tell us all the truth!!!:::

There is video of both of his claims.
SamStevens
Posts: 5,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2018 4:50:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2018 11:10:14 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
It looks to me like David Hogg is the second shooter in the school shooting. He got away. It's why he acts like he acts and is grabbing all the attention intentionally.

http://www.youtube.com...
YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2018 5:14:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2018 11:10:14 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
It looks to me like David Hogg is the second shooter in the school shooting. He got away. It's why he acts like he acts and is grabbing all the attention intentionally.

When I first saw this, my first inclination was to ignore it because it is obvious that you don't believe it. If you believed it, you would have formed some kind of conspiracy theory argument for the purpose of bringing others to your way of thinking. That you didn't do that, when you should have if you believed the claim you were making, is the most important give-away that you're trolling.

But, this isn't just any kind of trolling. This is an invitation for someone willing to take the bait to argue with you over what the facts are about Parkland. You're never going to concede that Hogg was, in fact, not the shooter because you don't care what the facts are. But, making the debate ABOUT whether David Hogg was or was not the school shooter (blatant idiocy, btw.) is excluding the meaning of what happened in Parkland and thereafter from entering the discussion.

Said more directly, you're trying to throw out an illusion of bullshit_to shift the scope of the narrative surrounding Parkland FROM the discussion about what Hogg did after that event, to the futile and irrelevant discussion of forcing reasonable people to debate with you over a conspiracy theory that we both know you never believe to begin with.

But... why? Maybe you're just a psychopath who likes manipulating and gaslighting people. Maybe you get off making people question their own sense of reality. Maybe you enjoy the possibility that some gullible, stupid person might believe the sh!t you write. Maybe you don't care about any of that, but just want to create enough confusion in this little corner of the internet that clouds out any meaningful discussion of what David Hogg did after that event.

The fact that you posted this after I posted my own thread about Hogg being one brave kiddo tells me that you're after one or more of those objectives. I think below those objectives, though, is envy. See, what you did wasn't ONLY to muddy the water. Rather, you made a venomously charged allegation that had no basis in fact or reality. You personally attacked Hogg, by accusing him of being the very thing that put himself in the position that he is in now.

Mad that he's younger than you and enjoying a moment of notoriety that you aren't? If you weren't, you would have said something else. You would have done what Laura Inghram did, and just mocked him. But, you went a step further because seeing him hold the level of national respect that he's received bothers you. It makes you jealous, envious, and bitter because HE is important but YOU are not. He has a voice, but YOU do not. He is listened to, but YOU are not. People care what he says, but they do NOT care what you say. So, what better way to GET the attention you want than to bait those who didn't see through your actions into arguing with you over something this stupid?

But... again... why? What do you gain? Are you a second amendment nut job? Or are you just one of the pathological trolls from the so called alt right movement? Doesn't matter. What matters is that there is something seriously wrong with you, which is dangerous to yourself and to others around you. Not just "kind of" wrong, but pathologically wrong with you. Whatever the reasons, you wanted attention. Now, you have it. But, I'm not going to argue with you over what we both know is bullsh!t. We're going to talk about what induced you to make that post.

The problem of course is that the only kind of person who is that desperate for attention, for acknowledgement, and for validation is also the kind of person who never got it at home, among your peers, or otherwise. You have likely never had a girlfriend, if you're straight; or a boyfriend, if you're gay. You're most likely straight, though, because gay sexual frustration doesn't manifest like what you're illustrating here.

You're very angry, beneath what is an ostensible veneer of indifference. Maybe you went to college... maybe not, but you weren't successful socially or academically. So, you're seeking validation by other means... by tearing down others, but not just any others. Others who you think should be your inferior... someone who is younger than you, a victim who overcame, an easy target. He overcame and is inspirational; you are not, and that makes you resent him. To avenge that injustice, here you are, doing what you're doing.

What you should know is that it's not a strategy for success. This kind of garbage isn't going to make you feel better about yourself, or improve your life because no one feels better about themselves by tearing down others in the end. It may feel that way at first, but it doesn't last. It makes you bitter, miserable, and resentful of everyone and everything around you. I'm guessing this isn't the only place you've done this... people are who they are, after all.

Rather than silently smoldering over the fact that those around you are getting ahead, take some ownership for your life and responsibility for yourself. Stop fucking_around like some kid who wasn't disciplined enough, because the only thing you're entitled to is the product of your own hands and nothing more. No one owes you anything. The world is a tough place to navigate through, but you're on a surefire path to the bottom acting like this. Making others miserable isn't going to make you feel any better, either.

Unfuck your life.
chanyuan
Posts: 149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 2:00:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
chanyuan2018.06.21
http://www.nfljerseysofficial.us.com...
http://www.airhuaracheuk.org.uk...
http://www.raybansunglassese.us.com...
http://www.puma.us.org...
http://www.swarovskioutletstore.us.com...
http://www.jordanshoesclearance.us.com...
http://www.canadagoose--outlet.ca...
http://www.poloralph-laurenuk.org.uk...
http://www.nikeshoesofficial.us.com...
http://www.offwhiteoutlet.us.com...
http://www.christianlouboutinoutletin.us.com...
http://www.soccerjerseys.us.com...
http://www.kyrie.us.com...
http://www.raybansunglassesofficialsite.us.com...
http://www.coachoutletclearance.us.com...
http://www.coachfactoryoutletoutlet.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorhandbags.us.com...
http://www.long-champhandbags.us.com...
http://www.katespadeoutlets.net...
http://www.ray-bansunglassesonsale.us.com...
http://www.denverbroncosjerseys.org...
http://www.jordanshoesstore.us.com...
http://www.mulberryhandbagss.org.uk...
http://www.yeezyboost.us.org...
http://www.nfljerseyss.us.com...
http://www.furlahandbags.us.com...
http://wizards.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.soccer-shoes.us...
http://www.coachoutlet-clearance.us.com...
http://www.pradaoutlet.us...
http://www.coachoutletonline-clearance.us.com...
http://www.simulationshoes.us...
http://www.christianlouboutinpas-cher.fr...
http://www.merrell.us.com...
http://www.manoloblahnikoutlet.us.org...
http://www.christianlouboutinshoesoutlet.org.uk...
http://www.fitflopssales.org.uk...
http://www.canadagoosejacketsusa.us.com...
http://www.chelseajerseys.us...
http://www.kobeshoes.us...
http://www.raybanssunglasses.me.uk...
http://www.stephencurryshoess.us.com...
http://www.jimmychooshoes.us.org...
http://www.uggoutlet-onlineclearance.us.com...
http://www.pandoraoutletjewelry.us.com...
http://www.champion.us.org...
http://www.nikeblazerpaschers.fr...
http://www.katespadeoutletofficials.us.com...
http://www.outletcanadagoosestores.us.com...
http://www.oakleysunglasseswholesaleusa.us.com...
http://www.uggoutletonline-clearance.us.com...
http://www.hufclothing.us.com...
http://www.ferragamooutletstore.net...
http://www.bottega-venetaoutlet.us...
http://www.miumiu.us.org...
http://www.oakleysunglasseswholesaleo.us.com...
http://www.airforce1.us.com...
http://www.carrera-sunglasses.us...
http://www.breitlingwatches.us.com...
http://www.chloeoutlet.us.com...
http://www.salomonshoess.us.com...
http://www.truereligion-jeansoutlet.us.com...
http://www.sunglassesoakleywholesale.us.com...
http://www.cheapjordansforsale.in.net...
http://www.nikeairhuaraches.co.uk...
http://www.raybanssunglass.us.com...
http://www.ray-banssunglassesoutlet.us.com...
http://www.coachoutlet-canada.ca...
http://www.cheap-uggsoutlet.us.com...
http://www.belstaffjackets.us...
http://www.alexandermcqueenshoes.us.com...
http://www.ralphlauren-poloshirts.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletfriday.us.com...
http://www.lebronjamesshoess.us.com...
http://www.canadagoosecoats.co.uk...
http://www.long-champoutlets.us.com...
http://www.cheapjerseyswholesalenike.us.com...
http://www.giuseppe-zanotti-outlet.org...
http://www.nikeairmaxuk.org.uk...
http://www.edhardy.us.com...
http://www.mulberry-handbagsuk.co.uk...
http://www.denverbroncos.us.org...
http://www.katespadeoutletstores.us.org...
http://www.canadagoosejacketssales.us.com...
http://www.cheapjerseys-wholesale.us...
http://www.barbourjackets.us.org...
http://pelicans.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.nikestore-uk.org.uk...
http://www.polooutletsale.us.com...
http://www.vansshoes.net...
http://www.camelshoes.us...
http://www.clearancefitflopssale.com...
http://www.coachoutletonlinefactorystore.us.com...
http://www.truereligionjeansoutlet.co.uk...
http://www.dansko-shoes.us.com...
http://www.coachoutletstores.eu.com...
http://www.pandoracharmss.us.com...
http://www.raybanuk.org.uk...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinecom.us.com...
http://raptors.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.poloralphlaurendiscount.us.com...
http://www.oakleysunglassesout1et.us.com...
http://www.nikestorenike.org.uk...
http://www.raybansun-glassesoutlet.us.com...
http://www.chicago-blackhawks.us.com...
http://www.truereligionjeans.org.uk...
http://www.futbol-baratas.com...
http://www.longchamppascher.fr...
http://www.oakleysunglassescom.us.org...
http://www.airjordanretros.us.com...
http://www.coachcanada-outlet.ca...
http://www.ralph-laurenpoloshirts.us.com...
http://www.basketballshoes.us.com...
http://www.katespadeoutletsales.us.com...
http://www.coachoutletonlineshops.us.com...
http://www.toryburchoutletofficials.us.com...
http://www.raybanssunglassesonsale.us.com...
http://www.audemarspiguetwatches.us...
http://www.ferragamo.us.org...
http://www.uggoutletclearance.us.com...
http://www.christianlouboutinoutletshop.us...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletfactorystore.us.com...
http://www.abathingape.us.com...
http://www.oakleysunglassesoutletok.us.com...
http://www.coachoutletcanada.com.co...
http://www.cheapfootballshirts.org.uk...
http://www.pradahandbagsuk.me.uk...
http://www.ferragamo-outlets.us.com...
http://www.true-religion.org.uk...
http://pistons.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.visvim.us.com...
http://www.coachfactoryoutlet-clearance.us.com...
http://www.wellensteyn.us.org...
http://www.pradasunglasses.us.com...
http://www.ralphlaurenpoloshirts.org.uk...
http://www.poloralphlaurenwholesale.us.com...
http://www.dcshoes.us.com...
http://www.pandora.net.co...
http://www.burberryoutletus.us.com...
http://www.pandoracharmsofficial.us.com...
http://www.airjordan12.us...
http://www.nikepegasus.us...
http://www.truereligionjeansoutlets.us.com...
http://www.longchamphandbagssale.co.uk...
http://www.nikepresto.us...
http://www.nikeairforce1.org...
http://www.harden.us.com...
http://www.pandoracharms-saleclearance.me.uk...
http://www.kobe9elites.us.com...
http://www.michaelkors.eu.com...
http://www.oakleysunglasseswebsite.us.com...
http://www.truereligionjeansoutletsale.us.com...
http://www.uggsoutletugg.com.co...
http://www.cartierjewelry.us.org...
http://www.louboutinshoesoutlet.org.uk...
http://www.christianlouboutinoutletorg.us.com...
http://www.guessfactory.us...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletstore.org.uk...
http://www.pandorajewelrystore.com...
http://www.nikefactoryoutlets.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorshandbags.in.net...
http://www.shoesbally.us...
http://www.coachoutletonlinesfactory.us.com...
http://www.jeepshoes.us...
http://www.ralphlauren-poloshirt.org.uk...
http://www.fitflopssale.in.net...
http://www.sunglassesoakley.me.uk...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletclearancer.us.com...
http://www.balenciagasneaker.us.com...
http://www.cheap-jordanshoes.us.com...
http://www.uggsoutlet.ca...
http://www.cheapjordansoutlet.in.net...
http://www.kevindurantjerseys.us.com...
http://www.givenchyjewelry.us...
http://www.toryburch.com.co...
http://www.toryburchoutletstores.us.org...
http://www.pandoracharmsoutlets.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletfactoryshop.us.com...
http://www.christianlouboutinoutletcl.us.com...
http://www.canadagoosejacketsstore.us.com...
http://www.raybansunglassessun.us.com...
http://www.karen-millen.us.com...
http://www.uggbootclearance.us.com...
http://www.marc-jacobs.us.org...
http://www.stussy.us.org...
http://www.pandoracharmssaleclearance.org.uk...
http://www.michaelkorswallets.us.org...
http://www.katespade-outlet.name...
http://www.michaelkors-outletonlinesale.us.com...
http://www.uggoutletusa.us.com...
http://www.oakleysunglasseswholesaleus.us.com...
http://www.canadagoosejackets-outlet.us.com...
http://www.dolce-gabbana.us.com...
http://www.pandoracharmsclearancesale.org.uk...
http://www.worldcupjerseys.us.com...
http://www.poloralphlaurens.org.uk...
http://heat.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletsalestore.us.com...
http://www.canadagoose-jacketsuk.me.uk...
http://www.oakleysunglassesglasses.us.com...
CC

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.