Total Posts:132|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Poland likes itself. Good.

FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2018 8:37:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Poland: "We will not open our doors to Islamic migrants"

A voice of reason and sanity in a completely upside down world.

http://www.cvikas.com...
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2018 10:31:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2018 8:37:23 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Poland: "We will not open our doors to Islamic migrants"

A voice of reason and sanity in a completely upside down world.

http://www.cvikas.com...

...Because now the refugees will simply disappear. Making it not your problem means the problem disappears.

Let's say they all go home, Fungo- to a war ravaged country where they've seen friends and family killed by American and European bombs, having been denied a right which is enshrined in international law.

Where do you think the next Jihadist regime will flourish?

You go on about hating Islam's treatment of gays and Women (as do I), will this prevent it, or just move it somewhere you won't have to worry about?
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2018 10:36:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2018 10:31:59 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/25/2018 8:37:23 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Poland: "We will not open our doors to Islamic migrants"

A voice of reason and sanity in a completely upside down world.

http://www.cvikas.com...

...Because now the refugees will simply disappear. Making it not your problem means the problem disappears.


Let's say they all go home, Fungo- to a war ravaged country where they've seen friends and family killed by American and European bombs::

You mean Obama bombs. Trump's America didn't drop anything.
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2018 10:38:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2018 10:31:59 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/25/2018 8:37:23 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Poland: "We will not open our doors to Islamic migrants"

A voice of reason and sanity in a completely upside down world.

http://www.cvikas.com...

...Because now the refugees will simply disappear. Making it not your problem means the problem disappears.


Let's say they all go home, Fungo- to a war ravaged country where they've seen friends and family killed by American and European bombs, having been denied a right which is enshrined in international law.

Where do you think the next Jihadist regime will flourish?

You go on about hating Islam's treatment of gays and Women (as do I), will this prevent it, or just move it somewhere you won't have to worry about?

Where do you think the next Jihadist regime will flourish?::

If the West was run by Polish thinking? Nowhere in the West.
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2018 10:39:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2018 10:31:59 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/25/2018 8:37:23 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Poland: "We will not open our doors to Islamic migrants"

A voice of reason and sanity in a completely upside down world.

http://www.cvikas.com...

...Because now the refugees will simply disappear. Making it not your problem means the problem disappears.


Let's say they all go home, Fungo- to a war ravaged country where they've seen friends and family killed by American and European bombs, having been denied a right which is enshrined in international law.

Where do you think the next Jihadist regime will flourish?

You go on about hating Islam's treatment of gays and Women (as do I), will this prevent it, or just move it somewhere you won't have to worry about?::

We don't sit around hating ourselves and thinking we need to cure every mess that the globalists intentionally create.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 1:07:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2018 10:36:34 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/25/2018 10:31:59 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/25/2018 8:37:23 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Poland: "We will not open our doors to Islamic migrants"

A voice of reason and sanity in a completely upside down world.

http://www.cvikas.com...

...Because now the refugees will simply disappear. Making it not your problem means the problem disappears.


Let's say they all go home, Fungo- to a war ravaged country where they've seen friends and family killed by American and European bombs::

You mean Obama bombs. Trump's America didn't drop anything.

Really? I thought he single handedly defeated ISIS?
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 1:10:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2018 10:38:00 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/25/2018 10:31:59 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/25/2018 8:37:23 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Poland: "We will not open our doors to Islamic migrants"

A voice of reason and sanity in a completely upside down world.

http://www.cvikas.com...

...Because now the refugees will simply disappear. Making it not your problem means the problem disappears.


Let's say they all go home, Fungo- to a war ravaged country where they've seen friends and family killed by American and European bombs, having been denied a right which is enshrined in international law.

Where do you think the next Jihadist regime will flourish?

You go on about hating Islam's treatment of gays and Women (as do I), will this prevent it, or just move it somewhere you won't have to worry about?

Where do you think the next Jihadist regime will flourish?::

If the West was run by Polish thinking? Nowhere in the West.

Thats my point. The next one will flourish where the last one did- in the war ravenged ruins of a disaffected people. Is it a coincidece supposed Christians are the least interested in the welfare of their fellow man?
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 2:28:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 1:10:33 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/25/2018 10:38:00 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/25/2018 10:31:59 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/25/2018 8:37:23 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Poland: "We will not open our doors to Islamic migrants"

A voice of reason and sanity in a completely upside down world.

http://www.cvikas.com...

...Because now the refugees will simply disappear. Making it not your problem means the problem disappears.


Let's say they all go home, Fungo- to a war ravaged country where they've seen friends and family killed by American and European bombs, having been denied a right which is enshrined in international law.

Where do you think the next Jihadist regime will flourish?

You go on about hating Islam's treatment of gays and Women (as do I), will this prevent it, or just move it somewhere you won't have to worry about?

Where do you think the next Jihadist regime will flourish?::

If the West was run by Polish thinking? Nowhere in the West.

Thats my point. The next one will flourish where the last one did- in the war ravenged ruins of a disaffected people. Is it a coincidece supposed Christians are the least interested in the welfare of their fellow man?::

We are all about our fellow man. Conservatives by far give more to charity. That doesn't mean we put possible jihadists above our own childrens' safety. It's called priorities. My kids first.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 3:00:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 2:28:19 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/26/2018 1:10:33 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/25/2018 10:38:00 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/25/2018 10:31:59 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/25/2018 8:37:23 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Poland: "We will not open our doors to Islamic migrants"

A voice of reason and sanity in a completely upside down world.

http://www.cvikas.com...

...Because now the refugees will simply disappear. Making it not your problem means the problem disappears.


Let's say they all go home, Fungo- to a war ravaged country where they've seen friends and family killed by American and European bombs, having been denied a right which is enshrined in international law.

Where do you think the next Jihadist regime will flourish?

You go on about hating Islam's treatment of gays and Women (as do I), will this prevent it, or just move it somewhere you won't have to worry about?

Where do you think the next Jihadist regime will flourish?::

If the West was run by Polish thinking? Nowhere in the West.

Thats my point. The next one will flourish where the last one did- in the war ravenged ruins of a disaffected people. Is it a coincidece supposed Christians are the least interested in the welfare of their fellow man?::

We are all about our fellow man. Conservatives by far give more to charity.

Why do you say "conservative" when I said "Christian". You really are the ultimate identity politician.

In any case, that's changing and, proportionally, Atheists give more to charities other than churches- which have no place actually having charitable status.

https://www.csmonitor.com...

That doesn't mean we put possible jihadists above our own childrens' safety. It's called priorities. My kids first.

Yes, that's what Jesus would do......
SamStevens
Posts: 5,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 5:03:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2018 8:37:23 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Poland: "We will not open our doors to Islamic migrants"

A voice of reason and sanity in a completely upside down world.

http://www.cvikas.com...

Good. IMO, there's no issue with your average Muslim coming in, one who is willing to tolerate other peoples and ideas, possibly even discard some of their beliefs to assimilate to an extent. However, there exists a population of Muslims who take their Islam seriously... in other words, they don't conform to whatever new environment they may find themselves in, are extremely homophobic and antisemitic, and want the west to become Middle East 2.0. You let those fookers trickle in and you are bound to have a cultural clash with those immigrants who hold ideas and values completely antithetical to our own.

http://www.youtube.com...
triangle.128k
Posts: 5,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 5:46:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2018 10:38:00 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/25/2018 10:31:59 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/25/2018 8:37:23 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Poland: "We will not open our doors to Islamic migrants"

A voice of reason and sanity in a completely upside down world.

http://www.cvikas.com...

...Because now the refugees will simply disappear. Making it not your problem means the problem disappears.


Let's say they all go home, Fungo- to a war ravaged country where they've seen friends and family killed by American and European bombs, having been denied a right which is enshrined in international law.

Where do you think the next Jihadist regime will flourish?

You go on about hating Islam's treatment of gays and Women (as do I), will this prevent it, or just move it somewhere you won't have to worry about?

Where do you think the next Jihadist regime will flourish?::

If the West was run by Polish thinking? Nowhere in the West.

Poland is one of the last bastions traditionalism in the west, that's why it's a much more stable and socially healthier country than other western nations which are full of progressivism and self-hate.

If the West was run by "Polish thinking," it would be in a much better condition.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 6:26:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2018 10:31:59 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
Let's say they all go home, Fungo- to a war ravaged country where they've seen friends and family killed by American and European bombs,
You forgot to mention Islamic State and Assad's forces.

Where do you think the next Jihadist regime will flourish?
Where ever it lay its hat. Where ever islam put its feet chaos ensues eventually.

You go on about hating Islam's treatment of gays and Women (as do I), will this prevent it, or just move it somewhere you won't have to worry about?
It is an islamic problem that western governments a frightened of taking on by calling it for what it is. Muslims have no intention of reforming their violent ideology, they make no attempt to integrate into western society so where better than to send them back to where they and their barbaric traditions are accepted.

You just another apologist who refuses to see this problem for what it really is.

Poland have every right to refuse what they believe to be hostiles. They have been invaded by Islam before and so has Hungary who are forcing the same policies on immigration. And neither countries have forgotten their history and so they shouldn't.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 6:33:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 6:26:58 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 5/25/2018 10:31:59 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
Let's say they all go home, Fungo- to a war ravaged country where they've seen friends and family killed by American and European bombs,
You forgot to mention Islamic State and Assad's forces.

Where do you think the next Jihadist regime will flourish?
Where ever it lay its hat. Where ever islam put its feet chaos ensues eventually.

You go on about hating Islam's treatment of gays and Women (as do I), will this prevent it, or just move it somewhere you won't have to worry about?
It is an islamic problem that western governments a frightened of taking on by calling it for what it is. Muslims have no intention of reforming their violent ideology, they make no attempt to integrate into western society so where better than to send them back to where they and their barbaric traditions are accepted.

You just another apologist who refuses to see this problem for what it really is.

Poland have every right to refuse what they believe to be hostiles. They have been invaded by Islam before and so has Hungary who are forcing the same policies on immigration. And neither countries have forgotten their history and so they shouldn't.

They seem to have forgotten the bit where they were invaded by the Germans, and tens of thousands of heir citizens were accepted as refugees.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 6:57:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 6:33:15 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
They seem to have forgotten the bit where they were invaded by the Germans,
I doubt that very much. What's your point?
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 7:00:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 6:57:45 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 5/26/2018 6:33:15 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
They seem to have forgotten the bit where they were invaded by the Germans,
I doubt that very much. What's your point?

That they were happy enough to rely on the humanity of other nations when they were in danger- now others can go to hell.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 7:13:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 7:00:51 AM, Wizofoz wrote:

That they were happy enough to rely on the humanity of other nations when they were in danger- now others can go to hell.
You seems to be getting a few things backward. Those other nations who showed humanity to Poles and Poland, who were they? They wouldn't have happened to have been nations who were ALSO opposed to Hitler's Germany would they?
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 7:51:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 7:13:00 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 5/26/2018 7:00:51 AM, Wizofoz wrote:

That they were happy enough to rely on the humanity of other nations when they were in danger- now others can go to hell.
You seems to be getting a few things backward. Those other nations who showed humanity to Poles and Poland, who were they? They wouldn't have happened to have been nations who were ALSO opposed to Hitler's Germany would they?

Yes- are we not opposed to Assad and ISIS?
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 12:15:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 7:51:34 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/26/2018 7:13:00 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 5/26/2018 7:00:51 AM, Wizofoz wrote:

That they were happy enough to rely on the humanity of other nations when they were in danger- now others can go to hell.
You seems to be getting a few things backward. Those other nations who showed humanity to Poles and Poland, who were they? They wouldn't have happened to have been nations who were ALSO opposed to Hitler's Germany would they?

Yes- are we not opposed to Assad and ISIS?
Every country according to All countries (including Islamic ones) are OPPOSED to ISLAMIC STATE, even Assad and Iran and Yemen and a few other Islamic countries. AND, there are many countries that are opposed to Assad's regime. You are not making any sense. And the reason you are not making any sense is because just like all other apologists twats, you are repeating the "meme".
FFS start thinking for yourself instead of your left wing twaty friends who are telling you Muslims and Muslim immigrants are getting a bad deal . Many "immigrants" according to the bias anti English BBC are now reporting that many "immigrants" now regret coming to Europe and are heading "home"! YES!!! home, to their "worn torn countries" because - QUOTE - "educated Germans don't know how to bring up their girls". Notice that, "Girls", no mention of the Germans being able to bring up their men then? Check it out for yourself , you closed minded idiot!
Now you choke on that for a second before you start preaching and teaching about, one nation giving refuge and succour to another people, of another nation, another culture and another way of living!.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 12:32:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 12:15:28 PM, Studio-B wrote:
At 5/26/2018 7:51:34 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/26/2018 7:13:00 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 5/26/2018 7:00:51 AM, Wizofoz wrote:

That they were happy enough to rely on the humanity of other nations when they were in danger- now others can go to hell.
You seems to be getting a few things backward. Those other nations who showed humanity to Poles and Poland, who were they? They wouldn't have happened to have been nations who were ALSO opposed to Hitler's Germany would they?

Yes- are we not opposed to Assad and ISIS?
Every country according to All countries (including Islamic ones) are OPPOSED to ISLAMIC STATE, even Assad and Iran and Yemen and a few other Islamic countries. AND, there are many countries that are opposed to Assad's regime. You are not making any sense. And the reason you are not making any sense is because just like all other apologists twats, you are repeating the "meme".
FFS start thinking for yourself instead of your left wing twaty friends who are telling you Muslims and Muslim immigrants are getting a bad deal . Many "immigrants" according to the bias anti English BBC are now reporting that many "immigrants" now regret coming to Europe and are heading "home"! YES!!! home, to their "worn torn countries" because - QUOTE - "educated Germans don't know how to bring up their girls". Notice that, "Girls", no mention of the Germans being able to bring up their men then? Check it out for yourself , you closed minded idiot!
Now you choke on that for a second before you start preaching and teaching about, one nation giving refuge and succour to another people, of another nation, another culture and another way of living!.

You somehow think this relieves nations of their obligation to take in refugees?
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 12:50:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 12:32:00 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
You somehow think this relieves nations of their obligation to take in refugees?

That's an opinion. An obligation depends on those who feel "obligated". The Poles, the Hungarians and the Slovakians , don't feel "obligated" to take in a people whose religion teaches them to NOT tolerate other religions , cultures, or ideologies.

You have not read their beliefs and laws given them by THEIR GOD have you?
here is one of many INTOLERANT verses from their own book. This is why YOU should understand that many Muslims are what they are:
Quran 51 - You, who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you " then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people

Very tolerant eh? Even when given help, assistance and charity, homes and shelter this is what their OWN culture and so called religion teaches them. I won't bring up how many these "children" have murdered those we were good and charitable enough to take them in.

Mark my words, the Poles are right and have a right to look after themselves, and fuccker you and your left wing opinions.
How many Syrian,Afghanistani, Iraqi "child " refugees have you housed and given shelter to? My guess is none. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 12:54:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 12:50:53 PM, Studio-B wrote:
At 5/26/2018 12:32:00 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
You somehow think this relieves nations of their obligation to take in refugees?

That's an opinion. An obligation depends on those who feel "obligated". The Poles, the Hungarians and the Slovakians , don't feel "obligated" to take in a people whose religion teaches them to NOT tolerate other religions , cultures, or ideologies.

No, it is a matter of international law- all those countries are signatories to the UN convention on displaced persons.

You have not read their beliefs and laws given them by THEIR GOD have you?
here is one of many INTOLERANT verses from their own book. This is why YOU should understand that many Muslims are what they are:
Quran 51 - You, who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you " then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people

And do you think this somehow relieves nations of their obligations under international law?

Very tolerant eh? Even when given help, assistance and charity, homes and shelter this is what their OWN culture and so called religion teaches them. I won't bring up how many these "children" have murdered those we were good and charitable enough to take them in.

Mark my words, the Poles are right and have a right to look after themselves, and fuccker you and your left wing opinions.
How many Syrian,Afghanistani, Iraqi "child " refugees have you housed and given shelter to? My guess is none. Please correct me if I am wrong.

My country has met it's international obligations.
Jouma
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 3:56:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2018 8:37:23 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Poland: "We will not open our doors to Islamic migrants"

A voice of reason and sanity in a completely upside down world.

http://www.cvikas.com...

Poland is racial of today's fit ?
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 4:04:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 3:56:40 PM, Jouma wrote:
At 5/25/2018 8:37:23 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Poland: "We will not open our doors to Islamic migrants"

A voice of reason and sanity in a completely upside down world.

http://www.cvikas.com...

Poland is racial of today's fit ?::

Every non-Western country is blatantly racial by today's fit.
Jouma
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 4:13:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 4:04:42 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/26/2018 3:56:40 PM, Jouma wrote:
At 5/25/2018 8:37:23 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Poland: "We will not open our doors to Islamic migrants"

A voice of reason and sanity in a completely upside down world.

http://www.cvikas.com...

Poland is racial of today's fit ?::

Every non-Western country is blatantly racial by today's fit.

But Germany ?
Jouma
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 4:21:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
And Swedish people is closer to 200,000 fans to Racism and Fascism portion Swedish Democrat in Facebook.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 6:15:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 12:32:00 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
You somehow think this relieves nations of their obligation to take in refugees?

What makes you believe other nations do have any obligations at all.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 6:20:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2018 12:54:04 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/26/2018 12:50:53 PM, Studio-B wrote:
How many Syrian,Afghanistani, Iraqi "child " refugees have you housed and given shelter to? My guess is none. Please correct me if I am wrong.

My country has met it's international obligations.

So you have taken in none personally then. Good neither have I. And don't intend to.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 6:20:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2018 6:15:56 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 5/26/2018 12:32:00 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
You somehow think this relieves nations of their obligation to take in refugees?

What makes you believe other nations do have any obligations at all.

The fact that they signed international conventions.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 6:22:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2018 6:20:01 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 5/26/2018 12:54:04 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/26/2018 12:50:53 PM, Studio-B wrote:
How many Syrian,Afghanistani, Iraqi "child " refugees have you housed and given shelter to? My guess is none. Please correct me if I am wrong.

My country has met it's international obligations.

So you have taken in none personally then. Good neither have I. And don't intend to.

I'm not suggesting the people of Poland do so either, I'm suggesting the nation of Poland should honour it's obligations both as a UN signatory, and as a member if the EU.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.