Total Posts:101|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

NFL: Ran By Weak, Cowardly, Pathetic Men

YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2018 8:09:39 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
The NFL's ban on "kneeling" is an overt restraint on free speech, and expression. It is an indication of how weak, cowardly, and pathetic the NFL as a league is; and how fragile right wing notions of so called "patriotism" really are.

Men have literally died in defense of the right to free speech and expression, starting even before 1776, and yet the NFL has taken the unprecedented step of endeavoring to restrict the free speech rights of professional athletes.

Of course, if Colin Kapernick were white, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But, he's not white. He's black, and he's talking about uniquely "black" issues, which makes the predominantly white viewer base of the NFL very uncomfortable. Weak, cowardly snowflakes. Utterly pathetic disgraces to this country.
illegalcombat
Posts: 1,327
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 6:58:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/28/2018 8:09:39 PM, YYW wrote:
The NFL's ban on "kneeling" is an overt restraint on free speech, and expression. It is an indication of how weak, cowardly, and pathetic the NFL as a league is; and how fragile right wing notions of so called "patriotism" really are.

Men have literally died in defense of the right to free speech and expression, starting even before 1776, and yet the NFL has taken the unprecedented step of endeavoring to restrict the free speech rights of professional athletes.

Of course, if Colin Kapernick were white, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But, he's not white. He's black, and he's talking about uniquely "black" issues, which makes the predominantly white viewer base of the NFL very uncomfortable. Weak, cowardly snowflakes. Utterly pathetic disgraces to this country.

As someone outside of USA, I had heard about some NFL protests. Eventually I went to look in more detail after hearing the Vice President walking out of an NFL game due to protests and was aware of such angry men eg Sean f*cking disgrace Hannity over such protests, I mean they were angry as f*ck as if some one had raped their daughter anger level.

I thought to myself, OMG, what are they doing to incite such outrage, my mind started thinking about various things that might of being done, eg taking a sh*t (literally) on the American flag.

So I go to look at what this protest is doing, and there I see a man, a black man, kneeling, in silence.........................what not even a f*cking sign ? NOT EVEN A F*CKING SIGN !!!

And then I see some people claiming this man needs to be punished..., then the debate and assertions fly about how exactly he should be punished, and what about others who might do this ? do we need to new laws to punish them too.

And then I hear the anthem, land of the free, home of the brave...
Swagnarok
Posts: 2,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 1:13:08 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
The NFL is a private company. Other private companies led by left-wingers suppress the freedom of speech of their employees all the time. And there should be no mistake: the kneeling football players are definitely making a political statement. They are definitely politicizing a sport which used to be something Americans of either party affiliation could just sit back and enjoy.
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
illegalcombat
Posts: 1,327
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 2:11:25 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/3/2018 1:13:08 PM, Swagnarok wrote:
The NFL is a private company. Other private companies led by left-wingers suppress the freedom of speech of their employees all the time. And there should be no mistake: the kneeling football players are definitely making a political statement. They are definitely politicizing a sport which used to be something Americans of either party affiliation could just sit back and enjoy.

Is one of these things meant to be a justification for punishing the black kneeling guy ? or are you just throwing up a whole lot of sh*t and seeing if anything sticks ?
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 3:06:39 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/28/2018 8:09:39 PM, YYW wrote:
The NFL's ban on "kneeling" is an overt restraint on free speech, and expression. It is an indication of how weak, cowardly, and pathetic the NFL as a league is; and how fragile right wing notions of so called "patriotism" really are.

Men have literally died in defense of the right to free speech and expression, starting even before 1776, and yet the NFL has taken the unprecedented step of endeavoring to restrict the free speech rights of professional athletes.

Of course, if Colin Kapernick were white, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But, he's not white. He's black, and he's talking about uniquely "black" issues, which makes the predominantly white viewer base of the NFL very uncomfortable. Weak, cowardly snowflakes. Utterly pathetic disgraces to this country.

Not brave enough to take a paycut, that's for sure.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 3:18:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/28/2018 8:09:39 PM, YYW wrote:
The NFL's ban on "kneeling" is an overt restraint on free speech, and expression. It is an indication of how weak, cowardly, and pathetic the NFL as a league is; and how fragile right wing notions of so called "patriotism" really are.

Men have literally died in defense of the right to free speech and expression, starting even before 1776, and yet the NFL has taken the unprecedented step of endeavoring to restrict the free speech rights of professional athletes.

Of course, if Colin Kapernick were white, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But, he's not white. He's black, and he's talking about uniquely "black" issues, which makes the predominantly white viewer base of the NFL very uncomfortable. Weak, cowardly snowflakes. Utterly pathetic disgraces to this country.

I mean not even Colin was brave enough to take a paycut. He is still trying to get his job back so he can get back into the green. A real brave man would boycott the NFL, not pander to it like the rest of the NFL players.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 3:23:55 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/28/2018 8:09:39 PM, YYW wrote:
The NFL's ban on "kneeling" is an overt restraint on free speech, and expression. It is an indication of how weak, cowardly, and pathetic the NFL as a league is; and how fragile right wing notions of so called "patriotism" really are.

Men have literally died in defense of the right to free speech and expression, starting even before 1776, and yet the NFL has taken the unprecedented step of endeavoring to restrict the free speech rights of professional athletes.

Of course, if Colin Kapernick were white, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But, he's not white. He's black, and he's talking about uniquely "black" issues, which makes the predominantly white viewer base of the NFL very uncomfortable. Weak, cowardly snowflakes. Utterly pathetic disgraces to this country.

The NFL's ban on "kneeling" is an overt restraint on free speech, and expression::

So The First Amendment Doesn"t Apply When I"m At Work?

"Eric Kluger, In House Counsel and Director of Operations at The Muse, explained the complicated nature of the First Amendment, pointing out that a common misconception is that it protects speech in any place. It doesn"t. And that means a private employer is not prohibited from making rules or setting regulations about what is or isn"t appropriate for work discussions.

And guess what? Politics, given it"s often polarizing effect, is easily one of those topics that a private organization could justly determine isn"t to be discussed while you"re on the company"s dime."

https://www.google.com...
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 3:30:43 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/28/2018 8:09:39 PM, YYW wrote:
The NFL's ban on "kneeling" is an overt restraint on free speech, and expression. It is an indication of how weak, cowardly, and pathetic the NFL as a league is; and how fragile right wing notions of so called "patriotism" really are.

Men have literally died in defense of the right to free speech and expression, starting even before 1776, and yet the NFL has taken the unprecedented step of endeavoring to restrict the free speech rights of professional athletes.::

Nope. Employers fire employees for speech that infringes on their brand all of the time. ABC just did it to Roseanne.

Of course, if Colin Kapernick were white, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But, he's not white.::

1)His birth mother is white, and his adopted parents are both white.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

2)he was being offered a position until his girlfriend, Nessa Diab, began making racist tweets.

http://www.espn.com...

3)Nessa Diab is a Muslim, far left extremist, fundamentalist, and prior to dating her, Kaepernick protested nothing.
Swagnarok
Posts: 2,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 5:46:13 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/3/2018 2:11:25 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

I have no idea what I'm talking about and no idea how to respond to this statement of yours which effectively rebutted the OP's claim, so I'm just gonna flame you in frustration.

Fixed
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
ironslippers
Posts: 655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 6:53:56 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/3/2018 3:06:39 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/28/2018 8:09:39 PM, YYW wrote:
The NFL's ban on "kneeling" is an overt restraint on free speech, and expression. It is an indication of how weak, cowardly, and pathetic the NFL as a league is; and how fragile right wing notions of so called "patriotism" really are.

Men have literally died in defense of the right to free speech and expression, starting even before 1776, and yet the NFL has taken the unprecedented step of endeavoring to restrict the free speech rights of professional athletes.

Of course, if Colin Kapernick were white, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But, he's not white. He's black, and he's talking about uniquely "black" issues, which makes the predominantly white viewer base of the NFL very uncomfortable. Weak, cowardly snowflakes. Utterly pathetic disgraces to this country.

Not brave enough to take a paycut, that's for sure.

http://www.youtube.com...
NFL has been smoking astroturf
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
Mingodalia
Posts: 2,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 8:23:08 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/3/2018 5:46:13 PM, Swagnarok wrote:
At 6/3/2018 2:11:25 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

I have no idea what I'm talking about and no idea how to respond to this statement of yours which effectively rebutted the OP's claim, so I'm just gonna flame you in frustration.

Fixed::

Nah. I can still reproduce. You?
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
ironslippers
Posts: 655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 9:20:30 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/3/2018 8:23:08 PM, Mingodalia wrote:
At 6/3/2018 5:46:13 PM, Swagnarok wrote:
At 6/3/2018 2:11:25 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

I have no idea what I'm talking about and no idea how to respond to this statement of yours which effectively rebutted the OP's claim, so I'm just gonna flame you in frustration.

Fixed::

Nah. I can still reproduce. You?
Im sure you parents are proud
You and YYW could lead you own mongrel class of people.
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
illegalcombat
Posts: 1,327
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 2:27:07 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/3/2018 5:46:13 PM, Swagnarok wrote:
At 6/3/2018 2:11:25 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

I have no idea what I'm talking about and no idea how to respond to this statement of yours which effectively rebutted the OP's claim, so I'm just gonna flame you in frustration.

Fixed

I will ask you again, out of all the things you bought up, were any of them meant to be a justification for punishing the kneeling black man in silence during the anthem ? and if so which one ?
Factseeker
Posts: 445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 3:27:11 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/28/2018 8:09:39 PM, YYW wrote:
The NFL's ban on "kneeling" is an overt restraint on free speech, and expression. It is an indication of how weak, cowardly, and pathetic the NFL as a league is; and how fragile right wing notions of so called "patriotism" really are.

Men have literally died in defense of the right to free speech and expression, starting even before 1776, and yet the NFL has taken the unprecedented step of endeavoring to restrict the free speech rights of professional athletes.

Of course, if Colin Kapernick were white, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But, he's not white. He's black, and he's talking about uniquely "black" issues, which makes the predominantly white viewer base of the NFL very uncomfortable. Weak, cowardly snowflakes. Utterly pathetic disgraces to this country.

As usual the left has to spin the facts so much when they think they have a point that they loose track of what the facts are.

Kapernick protested against institutional racism against blacks because the liberal msm only runs stories where black suspects get shot, every chance they get. The fact that more whites get shot (even though they commit a disproportionately fewer amount crimes) gets ignored for the most part. So he is not protesting "uniquely black" issues. He didn't even start kneeling until it became very apparent he sucked at his job, was benched and on the verge of being fired. Liberals jumped on his bandwagon because they never can refuse an opportunity to keep blacks on the liberal plantation.

The term "snowflake"is assigned to liberals who cried so hard after the 2016 election because America didn't buy into the Hillary scam.
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 3:36:21 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 3:27:11 AM, Factseeker wrote:

You are obviously ill informed. Your opinions are based on false facts, and therefore are irrelevant.
Factseeker
Posts: 445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 4:01:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 3:36:21 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/4/2018 3:27:11 AM, Factseeker wrote:

You are obviously ill informed. Your opinions are based on false facts, and therefore are irrelevant.

Run away but facts are facts: https://www.statista.com...
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 4:03:19 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 4:01:01 AM, Factseeker wrote:
At 6/4/2018 3:36:21 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/4/2018 3:27:11 AM, Factseeker wrote:

You are obviously ill informed. Your opinions are based on false facts, and therefore are irrelevant.

Run away but facts are facts: https://www.statista.com...

This is pathetic, and the reason why right wing racists make no headway in the big picture. Go fuck off to beating off to Mein Kampf, you imbecile.
Factseeker
Posts: 445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 4:08:34 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 4:03:19 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/4/2018 4:01:01 AM, Factseeker wrote:
At 6/4/2018 3:36:21 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/4/2018 3:27:11 AM, Factseeker wrote:

You are obviously ill informed. Your opinions are based on false facts, and therefore are irrelevant.

Run away but facts are facts: https://www.statista.com...

This is pathetic, and the reason why right wing racists make no headway in the big picture. Go fuck off to beating off to Mein Kampf, you imbecile.

LOL Typical liberal response when confronted by logic and facts...
ken1122
Posts: 1,714
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 4:14:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/28/2018 8:09:39 PM, YYW wrote:
The NFL's ban on "kneeling" is an overt restraint on free speech, and expression. It is an indication of how weak, cowardly, and pathetic the NFL as a league is; and how fragile right wing notions of so called "patriotism" really are.

The NFL is a private company. As a private company they have the right to restrict employees who want to protest while they are "on the clock" If I wanted to protest at my job when I am supposed to be working, I would be given the option to get to work or be fired.

Men have literally died in defense of the right to free speech and expression, starting even before 1776, and yet the NFL has taken the unprecedented step of endeavoring to restrict the free speech rights of professional athletes.

The right to free speech is granted by the Government, not private companies. The NFL is not the Government.

Of course, if Colin Kapernick were white, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But, he's not white. He's black, and he's talking about uniquely "black" issues, which makes the predominantly white viewer base of the NFL very uncomfortable. Weak, cowardly snowflakes. Utterly pathetic disgraces to this country.
Colin Kapernick is as much white (perhaps even more) as he is black. Even if he were 100% white he wouldn"t have the right to protest while on company time.
Bennett91
Posts: 8,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 4:14:25 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 4:08:34 AM, Factseeker wrote:
At 6/4/2018 4:03:19 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/4/2018 4:01:01 AM, Factseeker wrote:
At 6/4/2018 3:36:21 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/4/2018 3:27:11 AM, Factseeker wrote:

You are obviously ill informed. Your opinions are based on false facts, and therefore are irrelevant.

Run away but facts are facts: https://www.statista.com...

This is pathetic, and the reason why right wing racists make no headway in the big picture. Go fuck off to beating off to Mein Kampf, you imbecile.

LOL Typical liberal response when confronted by logic and facts...

Yea, seeing how BML is concerned with both lethal and non leather abuse of power by police you pointing to a single out of context statistic and acting like it proves them wrong is ... well is simply wrong. https://www.vox.com...
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 4:19:13 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 4:14:17 AM, ken1122 wrote:
At 5/28/2018 8:09:39 PM, YYW wrote:
The NFL's ban on "kneeling" is an overt restraint on free speech, and expression. It is an indication of how weak, cowardly, and pathetic the NFL as a league is; and how fragile right wing notions of so called "patriotism" really are.

The NFL is a private company. As a private company they have the right to restrict employees who want to protest while they are "on the clock".

Not really, and it's more complicated than working in a private setting. Also, in many contexts if your employer fired you for your political beliefs or activity you could sue them and would likely win.

But, even assuming the "right" to restrict free speech, that's not what I was talking about. I'm talking about the principal of whether it was the right thing to do on the NFL's part, not the so called "rights" to engage in political speech.

The fact that the NFL is a "private company" (again, more complicated) is irrelevant.
ken1122
Posts: 1,714
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 4:32:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 4:19:13 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/4/2018 4:14:17 AM, ken1122 wrote:
At 5/28/2018 8:09:39 PM, YYW wrote:
The NFL's ban on "kneeling" is an overt restraint on free speech, and expression. It is an indication of how weak, cowardly, and pathetic the NFL as a league is; and how fragile right wing notions of so called "patriotism" really are.

The NFL is a private company. As a private company they have the right to restrict employees who want to protest while they are "on the clock".

Not really, and it's more complicated than working in a private setting.

No it"s not! The kneeling was causing hostility against the NFL from people on both sides of the issue. If my protest was causing customers to stay away from the business that employs me, I would be required to stop

Also, in many contexts if your employer fired you for your political beliefs or activity you could sue them and would likely win.

The NFL didn"t restrict anybody"s political beliefs. They were free to protest, or do whatever on their day off; just as I can do at my job

But, even assuming the "right" to restrict free speech, that's not what I was talking about. I'm talking about the principal of whether it was the right thing to do on the NFL's part, not the so called "rights" to engage in political speech.

A private company has the right to determine the right thing to do, as long as it is within the law. The NFL as a private company decided that to stop the kneeling was the right thing to do.
Factseeker
Posts: 445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 5:14:22 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 4:14:25 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/4/2018 4:08:34 AM, Factseeker wrote:
At 6/4/2018 4:03:19 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/4/2018 4:01:01 AM, Factseeker wrote:
At 6/4/2018 3:36:21 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/4/2018 3:27:11 AM, Factseeker wrote:

You are obviously ill informed. Your opinions are based on false facts, and therefore are irrelevant.

Run away but facts are facts: https://www.statista.com...

This is pathetic, and the reason why right wing racists make no headway in the big picture. Go fuck off to beating off to Mein Kampf, you imbecile.

LOL Typical liberal response when confronted by logic and facts...

Yea, seeing how BML is concerned with both lethal and non leather abuse of power by police you pointing to a single out of context statistic and acting like it proves them wrong is ... well is simply wrong. https://www.vox.com...

Fake news Vox ( https://www.google.com...) left out the most important statistic in their attempts to paint a picture. The fact that blacks commit disproportionately more crimes which leads to more encounters with police. If you're going to criticize some one else's sourced content you should back it up with an objective source to make your point.
Swagnarok
Posts: 2,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 5:32:00 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 2:27:07 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 6/3/2018 5:46:13 PM, Swagnarok wrote:
At 6/3/2018 2:11:25 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

I have no idea what I'm talking about and no idea how to respond to this statement of yours which effectively rebutted the OP's claim, so I'm just gonna flame you in frustration.

Fixed

I will ask you again, out of all the things you bought up, were any of them meant to be a justification for punishing the kneeling black man in silence during the anthem ? and if so which one ?

All of what I said here was meant to suggest that the NFL is justified in penalizing any of its players, regardless of their skin color, for refusing to stand for the national anthem.
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
Bennett91
Posts: 8,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 5:39:49 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 5:14:22 AM, Factseeker wrote:

Fake news Vox

It's funny how you mock others as a 'typical liberal' yet you cry 'fake news' like a typical Trump thumper. What facts that are presented by Vox are false?

( https://www.google.com...

I fail to see how a google search result for Markos Moulitsas has anything to do with the veracity of your claim about Vox.

left out the most important statistic in their attempts to paint a picture. The fact that blacks commit disproportionately more crimes which leads to more encounters with police.

You bring up another fact without context to cover the tracks of your last now debunked point. Here are some more facts to put that one into context.

Almost half of people are in jail for drug crime [https://www.bop.gov...]. As my Vox sourced noted blacks and whites do drug at the same rate. Yet blacks are much more likely to be arrested for drug crime [http://www.drugpolicy.org...]. There is a selective enforcement that skews your narrative of 'blacks disproportionately commit more crime' because to no ones surprise blacks are also more likely to be wrongly convicted of a crime [https://www.nytimes.com...][https://www.usatoday.com...].

If you're going to criticize some one else's sourced content you should back it up with an objective source to make your point.

I'm sorry kid, but calling fake news doesn't make it so.
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]
illegalcombat
Posts: 1,327
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 6:02:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 5:32:00 AM, Swagnarok wrote:
At 6/4/2018 2:27:07 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 6/3/2018 5:46:13 PM, Swagnarok wrote:
At 6/3/2018 2:11:25 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

I have no idea what I'm talking about and no idea how to respond to this statement of yours which effectively rebutted the OP's claim, so I'm just gonna flame you in frustration.

Fixed

I will ask you again, out of all the things you bought up, were any of them meant to be a justification for punishing the kneeling black man in silence during the anthem ? and if so which one ?

All of what I said here was meant to suggest that the NFL is justified in penalizing any of its players, regardless of their skin color, for refusing to stand for the national anthem.

Is there any part of you that is bothered by people have to stand for the national anthem (lest they be punished) while singing the words land of the free, home of the brave ?

ANY PART OF YOU AT ALL ?
Factseeker
Posts: 445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 7:03:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 5:39:49 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/4/2018 5:14:22 AM, Factseeker wrote:

Fake news Vox

It's funny how you mock others as a 'typical liberal' yet you cry 'fake news' like a typical Trump thumper. What facts that are presented by Vox are false?

( https://www.google.com...

I fail to see how a google search result for Markos Moulitsas has anything to do with the veracity of your claim about Vox.

left out the most important statistic in their attempts to paint a picture. The fact that blacks commit disproportionately more crimes which leads to more encounters with police.

You bring up another fact without context to cover the tracks of your last now debunked point. Here are some more facts to put that one into context.

Almost half of people are in jail for drug crime [https://www.bop.gov...]. As my Vox sourced noted blacks and whites do drug at the same rate. Yet blacks are much more likely to be arrested for drug crime [http://www.drugpolicy.org...]. There is a selective enforcement that skews your narrative of 'blacks disproportionately commit more crime' because to no ones surprise blacks are also more likely to be wrongly convicted of a crime [https://www.nytimes.com...][https://www.usatoday.com...].

If you're going to criticize some one else's sourced content you should back it up with an objective source to make your point.

I'm sorry kid, but calling fake news doesn't make it so.

Complete bullcrap. Your bias sources mean nothing. The cops aren't targeting blacks.

"In 2016, 69.6 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 26.9 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races." https://ucr.fbi.gov...

Do you even understand what bias, objective or disproportionate mean?
Bennett91
Posts: 8,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 7:16:10 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 7:03:17 AM, Factseeker wrote:

Complete bullcrap. Your bias sources mean nothing. The cops aren't targeting blacks.

Sure buddy. Keep telling yourself that. Or to quote you "Run away but facts are facts"

"In 2016, 69.6 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 26.9 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races." https://ucr.fbi.gov...

And? This doesn't refute what's already been said.

Do you even understand what bias, objective or disproportionate mean?

So far I see no contention to the stats I've presented.
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]
Factseeker
Posts: 445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 7:29:40 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 7:16:10 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/4/2018 7:03:17 AM, Factseeker wrote:

Complete bullcrap. Your bias sources mean nothing. The cops aren't targeting blacks.

Sure buddy. Keep telling yourself that. Or to quote you "Run away but facts are facts"

"In 2016, 69.6 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 26.9 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races." https://ucr.fbi.gov...

And? This doesn't refute what's already been said.

Do you even understand what bias, objective or disproportionate mean?

So far I see no contention to the stats I've presented.

It completely refutes you. Near 70% of all arrests are whites while barely over 25% are blacks yet you bury your head in the sand. It's the refusal for accepting reality is why liberalism is on the decline in America. Good riddance!
Bennett91
Posts: 8,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 7:47:25 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/4/2018 7:29:40 AM, Factseeker wrote:
At 6/4/2018 7:16:10 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

So far I see no contention to the stats I've presented.

It completely refutes you. Near 70% of all arrests are whites while barely over 25% are blacks yet you bury your head in the sand.

So whites are at a roughly under population parody but blacks are almost double. Again, you're not contesting what's already been said.

It's the refusal for accepting reality is why liberalism is on the decline in America. Good riddance!

You call yourself fact seeker but you don't seek the proper context to put them in.
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]