Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

NY Times hires Hitler-level racist

dylancatlow
Posts: 13,530
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 6:06:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The New York Times has recently hired Sarah Jeong to write on technology issues. Here are some of the things she has tweeted over the years:

https://twitter.com...

The New York Times has responded to concerns that Sarah is a total racist by making excuses for her behavior. According to her, and therefore according to them, she was only "imitating" her harassers as a form of counter-trolling. Some of the tweets clearly are intended for shock value, but all of the tweets establish her obvious hostility toward white people. There is no way, after reading these tweets, that any honest person can think Sarah Jeong is "okay" with white people. Her complaints against white people are too specific and too much resemble the complaints of other anti-white racists to assume that she was just "being silly". But apparently the NY Times is willing to take her word for it, and expects everyone else to as well.

Sarah posted this as an example of the kind of harassment she faced as an Asian woman. https://twitter.com...

It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments. Were they, for example, in response to something racist she had tweeted?
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 6:13:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 6:06:12 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
The New York Times has recently hired Sarah Jeong to write on technology issues. Here are some of the things she has tweeted over the years:

https://twitter.com...

The New York Times has responded to concerns that Sarah is a total racist by making excuses for her behavior. According to her, and therefore according to them, she was only "imitating" her harassers as a form of counter-trolling. Some of the tweets clearly are intended for shock value, but all of the tweets establish her obvious hostility toward white people. There is no way, after reading these tweets, that any honest person can think Sarah Jeong is "okay" with white people. Her complaints against white people are too specific and too much resemble the complaints of other anti-white racists to assume that she was just "being silly". But apparently the NY Times is willing to take her word for it, and expects everyone else to as well.

Sarah posted this as an example of the kind of harassment she faced as an Asian woman. https://twitter.com...

It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments. Were they, for example, in response to something racist she had tweeted?

Leftist 101 Do as I say not as I do, justify, excuse and rationalize, then criticize the other side for doing the same things, see Do as I say not as I do.
all of this is done for shock value, like Jerry Springer, it makes people tune in when they would otherwise find their news on the internet. All of this b.s. media stuff is only about 1 thing, and it's not facts, it's about eyes and advertising.
it's funny though hiring an Asian for a tech thing, kind of ironic lol
Swagnarok
Posts: 2,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 6:15:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If this person still holds onto her job with this being known, and if the left-wing press does absolutely nothing to criticize this decision, then it is officially unjustified to fire anybody ever for saying white supremacist stuff.
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 6:41:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.

https://www.nytimes.com...
Davery79
Posts: 792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 7:33:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 6:41:55 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.

https://www.nytimes.com...

"We can't move up there, it's too white, there are just too many white people" = Not racist.
Replace white with black= racist.
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 7:36:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 7:33:22 PM, Davery79 wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:41:55 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.

https://www.nytimes.com...

"We can't move up there, it's too white, there are just too many white people" = Not racist.
Replace white with black= racist.

the irony is not lost. How about there's only one person who speaks Spanish and she's the cleaning lady, we need more people who speak Spanish, guess we should cater to 2 people and condemn the whole state.
Davery79
Posts: 792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 8:17:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 7:36:38 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 7:33:22 PM, Davery79 wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:41:55 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.

https://www.nytimes.com...

"We can't move up there, it's too white, there are just too many white people" = Not racist.
Replace white with black= racist.

the irony is not lost. How about there's only one person who speaks Spanish and she's the cleaning lady, we need more people who speak Spanish, guess we should cater to 2 people and condemn the whole state.

Move some Hispanics up there because 1 person in the state misses speaking Spanish, while we are at it, change the roads, add more affordable housing, get more ethnic barbers at the shopping malls. Offer incentives to business owners to hire non white people.

These things will solve this overwhelming whitey problem we have in New England. It needs to be fixed!...

No it won't, let it be... no offense, but this might be the only reason that people do move there.

People don't admit it, but there is a Costco 40 minutes north of my neighborhood, there is also one in my neighborhood, yet white people prefer to go to the one 40 minutes away, lets just say that I live in the most diverse city in the US, which probably means the world as well. The two Costco's are different worlds.

The one in my neighborhood is dirty, unkempt, you can't find anything, customer service is non existent unless you speak a different language, parking is horrible, no one, employees or customers are happy. This is because of a mass cultural mix that has taken the area by storm.

The one 40 minutes north is everything the one in my neighborhood is not. That being said, I still go to the one in my neighborhood because I'm too lazy to drive the 40 minutes, but I always regret it while I am there.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,636
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 8:20:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well the irony seems to be lost because of thinking, "its not racist therefore it's good". But ive yet to hear any good reason why bigotry is good.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,636
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 8:22:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At least when it comes to exclusively racial bigotry for purposes of discussion
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 8:23:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 8:17:17 PM, Davery79 wrote:
At 8/2/2018 7:36:38 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 7:33:22 PM, Davery79 wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:41:55 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.

https://www.nytimes.com...

"We can't move up there, it's too white, there are just too many white people" = Not racist.
Replace white with black= racist.

the irony is not lost. How about there's only one person who speaks Spanish and she's the cleaning lady, we need more people who speak Spanish, guess we should cater to 2 people and condemn the whole state.

Move some Hispanics up there because 1 person in the state misses speaking Spanish, while we are at it, change the roads, add more affordable housing, get more ethnic barbers at the shopping malls. Offer incentives to business owners to hire non white people.

These things will solve this overwhelming whitey problem we have in New England. It needs to be fixed!...

No it won't, let it be... no offense, but this might be the only reason that people do move there.

People don't admit it, but there is a Costco 40 minutes north of my neighborhood, there is also one in my neighborhood, yet white people prefer to go to the one 40 minutes away, lets just say that I live in the most diverse city in the US, which probably means the world as well. The two Costco's are different worlds.

The one in my neighborhood is dirty, unkempt, you can't find anything, customer service is non existent unless you speak a different language, parking is horrible, no one, employees or customers are happy. This is because of a mass cultural mix that has taken the area by storm.

The one 40 minutes north is everything the one in my neighborhood is not. That being said, I still go to the one in my neighborhood because I'm too lazy to drive the 40 minutes, but I always regret it while I am there.

some of the grocery stores are like that here, same chain, vastly different stores and products carried.
But anyway I see very little diversity on BET, or in Jet etc, how about the Latino channel? That's ok though I guess.
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 5:38:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 8:23:23 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:

some of the grocery stores are like that here, same chain, vastly different stores and products carried.
But anyway I see very little diversity on BET, or in Jet etc, how about the Latino channel? That's ok though I guess.

In America, Diversity will always be dogwhistle code for less whites.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 11:07:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.

No, they are racist and have been identified as such. They were also in the context of being in response to really horrible racist tweets against her.

It was not an ideal response, but understandable in context.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 11:09:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 5:38:56 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 8:23:23 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:

some of the grocery stores are like that here, same chain, vastly different stores and products carried.
But anyway I see very little diversity on BET, or in Jet etc, how about the Latino channel? That's ok though I guess.

In America, Diversity will always be dogwhistle code for less whites.

Most of the world is not white. Simply not discriminating on immigration will lead to a lower percentage of whites.

Why would that be a problem?
YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 11:59:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 6:06:12 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
The New York Times has recently hired Sarah Jeong to write on technology issues. Here are some of the things she has tweeted over the years:

https://twitter.com...

The New York Times has responded to concerns that Sarah is a total racist by making excuses for her behavior. According to her, and therefore according to them, she was only "imitating" her harassers as a form of counter-trolling. Some of the tweets clearly are intended for shock value, but all of the tweets establish her obvious hostility toward white people. There is no way, after reading these tweets, that any honest person can think Sarah Jeong is "okay" with white people. Her complaints against white people are too specific and too much resemble the complaints of other anti-white racists to assume that she was just "being silly". But apparently the NY Times is willing to take her word for it, and expects everyone else to as well.

Sarah posted this as an example of the kind of harassment she faced as an Asian woman. https://twitter.com...

It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments. Were they, for example, in response to something racist she had tweeted?

She's a progressive "edge lord" of the same sort as the so called Alt Right... but on the left.

Do I approve of her? Absolutely not. Her hire is a sign that the Times has gone down hill.
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 12:31:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 11:07:02 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.

No, they are racist and have been identified as such. They were also in the context of being in response to really horrible racist tweets against her.

It was not an ideal response, but understandable in context.

understandable? really? you just justified racist comments on a social media platform. Let's change the races to a black attacker and make her white, still ok? would you still justify her behavior? how can you say no w/o being a hypocrite?
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 12:40:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 12:31:03 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/3/2018 11:07:02 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.

No, they are racist and have been identified as such. They were also in the context of being in response to really horrible racist tweets against her.

It was not an ideal response, but understandable in context.

understandable? really? you just justified racist comments on a social media platform. Let's change the races to a black attacker and make her white, still ok? would you still justify her behavior? how can you say no w/o being a hypocrite?

If a black guy started spouting racist tweet to a white, Asian or Hispanic, I could well see them reacting by using racial slurs towards him. Taken with no context they wouls seem totally racist.

Taken IN context, they would STILL be racist (as I have said this Woman's were) be the wrong thing to do (as this Woman's were) , but be understandable as a reaction in like v like exchange.

Now, would you like to see how conservatives try and defend blatantly racist past comments from THEIR side?
Ravensjt
Posts: 1,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 12:41:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 5:38:56 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 8:23:23 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:

some of the grocery stores are like that here, same chain, vastly different stores and products carried.
But anyway I see very little diversity on BET, or in Jet etc, how about the Latino channel? That's ok though I guess.

In America, Diversity will always be dogwhistle code for less whites.

True.....and it makes some Whites so mad to think they will one day be a minority..... Cant imagine why.......
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 12:52:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 12:40:54 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 8/3/2018 12:31:03 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/3/2018 11:07:02 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.

No, they are racist and have been identified as such. They were also in the context of being in response to really horrible racist tweets against her.

It was not an ideal response, but understandable in context.

understandable? really? you just justified racist comments on a social media platform. Let's change the races to a black attacker and make her white, still ok? would you still justify her behavior? how can you say no w/o being a hypocrite?

If a black guy started spouting racist tweet to a white, Asian or Hispanic, I could well see them reacting by using racial slurs towards him. Taken with no context they wouls seem totally racist.

Taken IN context, they would STILL be racist (as I have said this Woman's were) be the wrong thing to do (as this Woman's were) , but be understandable as a reaction in like v like exchange.

Now, would you like to see how conservatives try and defend blatantly racist past comments from THEIR side?

conservatives haven't been the ones consistently calling the other side racist or trying to claim some kind of moral superiority and then rationalize and justify when they become what they are against. I don't think it's an understandable reaction. This person is supposedly smart, educated, probably more than I am, and yet I wouldn't stoop so low, especially on social media. So no I don't understand why she would react that way because it's not something I would do. Why do you think it's understandable? Help me out here.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 1:03:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 12:52:44 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/3/2018 12:40:54 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 8/3/2018 12:31:03 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/3/2018 11:07:02 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.

No, they are racist and have been identified as such. They were also in the context of being in response to really horrible racist tweets against her.

It was not an ideal response, but understandable in context.

understandable? really? you just justified racist comments on a social media platform. Let's change the races to a black attacker and make her white, still ok? would you still justify her behavior? how can you say no w/o being a hypocrite?

If a black guy started spouting racist tweet to a white, Asian or Hispanic, I could well see them reacting by using racial slurs towards him. Taken with no context they wouls seem totally racist.

Taken IN context, they would STILL be racist (as I have said this Woman's were) be the wrong thing to do (as this Woman's were) , but be understandable as a reaction in like v like exchange.

Now, would you like to see how conservatives try and defend blatantly racist past comments from THEIR side?

conservatives haven't been the ones consistently calling the other side racist or trying to claim some kind of moral superiority and then rationalize and justify when they become what they are against. I don't think it's an understandable reaction. This person is supposedly smart, educated, probably more than I am, and yet I wouldn't stoop so low, especially on social media. So no I don't understand why she would react that way because it's not something I would do. Why do you think it's understandable? Help me out here.

Conservatives not trying to claim moral superiority? Give me a break!!!

I'm glad you wouldn't stoop so low.

To be fair, you haven';t grown up as a racial minority. Perhaps after years of relentless abuse you might break and try giving what you got.

Like I said, it's not a smart, good thing to do, but like everything, there are degrees. She got p1ssed and lashed out. Should that disqualify her for life?

If so, shouldn't pu$$y grabbing remarks do likewise?
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 1:03:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 12:41:22 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 8/3/2018 5:38:56 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 8:23:23 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:

some of the grocery stores are like that here, same chain, vastly different stores and products carried.
But anyway I see very little diversity on BET, or in Jet etc, how about the Latino channel? That's ok though I guess.

In America, Diversity will always be dogwhistle code for less whites.



True.....and it makes some Whites so mad to think they will one day be a minority..... Cant imagine why.......

maybe it's the perceived double standard? don't we all just want to be treated the same?
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 1:16:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:03:14 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 8/3/2018 12:52:44 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/3/2018 12:40:54 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 8/3/2018 12:31:03 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/3/2018 11:07:02 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.

No, they are racist and have been identified as such. They were also in the context of being in response to really horrible racist tweets against her.

It was not an ideal response, but understandable in context.

understandable? really? you just justified racist comments on a social media platform. Let's change the races to a black attacker and make her white, still ok? would you still justify her behavior? how can you say no w/o being a hypocrite?

If a black guy started spouting racist tweet to a white, Asian or Hispanic, I could well see them reacting by using racial slurs towards him. Taken with no context they wouls seem totally racist.

Taken IN context, they would STILL be racist (as I have said this Woman's were) be the wrong thing to do (as this Woman's were) , but be understandable as a reaction in like v like exchange.

Now, would you like to see how conservatives try and defend blatantly racist past comments from THEIR side?

conservatives haven't been the ones consistently calling the other side racist or trying to claim some kind of moral superiority and then rationalize and justify when they become what they are against. I don't think it's an understandable reaction. This person is supposedly smart, educated, probably more than I am, and yet I wouldn't stoop so low, especially on social media. So no I don't understand why she would react that way because it's not something I would do. Why do you think it's understandable? Help me out here.

Conservatives not trying to claim moral superiority? Give me a break!!!

I'm glad you wouldn't stoop so low.

To be fair, you haven';t grown up as a racial minority. Perhaps after years of relentless abuse you might break and try giving what you got.


Like I said, it's not a smart, good thing to do, but like everything, there are degrees. She got p1ssed and lashed out. Should that disqualify her for life?

If so, shouldn't pu$$y grabbing remarks do likewise?

racism/bigotry > dirty talk
If any race has experience relentless abuse it would be the blacks and yet you don't see a lot of public behavior similar to what she did, not from anyone with her level of education etc
even then "Oh man it's kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men" hardly seems like a retaliatory statement for relentless abuse. Was she abused relentlessly? I highly doubt that. Getting into a spat with a couple of people doesn't qualify it as such.
hardly seems oppressed lol
https://en.wikipedia.org...
"Are white people genetically predisposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins," she said in December 2014.
that just sings of oppression
"white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants".
where's the posts, abuse and racist comments she was addressing? odd no one has posted those, if they in fact do exist, don't you find it strange there's no evidence to back up these claims? Where is one tweet or post that she was responding to? It's the internet shouldn't have been to difficult to reveal and yet.......what do you think about that?
Ravensjt
Posts: 1,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 1:42:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:03:33 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/3/2018 12:41:22 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 8/3/2018 5:38:56 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 8:23:23 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:

some of the grocery stores are like that here, same chain, vastly different stores and products carried.
But anyway I see very little diversity on BET, or in Jet etc, how about the Latino channel? That's ok though I guess.

In America, Diversity will always be dogwhistle code for less whites.



True.....and it makes some Whites so mad to think they will one day be a minority..... Cant imagine why.......

maybe it's the perceived double standard? don't we all just want to be treated the same?

We all do but the some of the majority thinks that minorities have unfair advantages.

If that were true then I would think that those same people would relish the chance to become minorities themselves yet they don't
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 1:48:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:42:18 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 8/3/2018 1:03:33 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/3/2018 12:41:22 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 8/3/2018 5:38:56 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 8:23:23 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:

some of the grocery stores are like that here, same chain, vastly different stores and products carried.
But anyway I see very little diversity on BET, or in Jet etc, how about the Latino channel? That's ok though I guess.

In America, Diversity will always be dogwhistle code for less whites.



True.....and it makes some Whites so mad to think they will one day be a minority..... Cant imagine why.......

maybe it's the perceived double standard? don't we all just want to be treated the same?

We all do but the some of the majority thinks that minorities have unfair advantages.

If that were true then I would think that those same people would relish the chance to become minorities themselves yet they don't

we need a common enemy, like space aliens, that'd be a sure fire way to bring everyone together lol
poverty and sicknesses could, but that would require vastly different people in government, they would have to be genuine common folk.
Ravensjt
Posts: 1,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 3:09:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:48:43 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/3/2018 1:42:18 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 8/3/2018 1:03:33 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/3/2018 12:41:22 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 8/3/2018 5:38:56 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 8:23:23 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:

some of the grocery stores are like that here, same chain, vastly different stores and products carried.
But anyway I see very little diversity on BET, or in Jet etc, how about the Latino channel? That's ok though I guess.

In America, Diversity will always be dogwhistle code for less whites.



True.....and it makes some Whites so mad to think they will one day be a minority..... Cant imagine why.......

maybe it's the perceived double standard? don't we all just want to be treated the same?

We all do but the some of the majority thinks that minorities have unfair advantages.

If that were true then I would think that those same people would relish the chance to become minorities themselves yet they don't

we need a common enemy, like space aliens, that'd be a sure fire way to bring everyone together lol

I've actually thought that same thing in the past too lol.... Serious example is how unified the Country was in the immediate aftermath of 0-11

poverty and sicknesses could, but that would require vastly different people in government, they would have to be genuine common folk.

truth
Ravensjt
Posts: 1,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 3:14:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 8:23:23 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 8:17:17 PM, Davery79 wrote:
At 8/2/2018 7:36:38 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 7:33:22 PM, Davery79 wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:41:55 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.

https://www.nytimes.com...

"We can't move up there, it's too white, there are just too many white people" = Not racist.
Replace white with black= racist.

the irony is not lost. How about there's only one person who speaks Spanish and she's the cleaning lady, we need more people who speak Spanish, guess we should cater to 2 people and condemn the whole state.

Move some Hispanics up there because 1 person in the state misses speaking Spanish, while we are at it, change the roads, add more affordable housing, get more ethnic barbers at the shopping malls. Offer incentives to business owners to hire non white people.

These things will solve this overwhelming whitey problem we have in New England. It needs to be fixed!...

No it won't, let it be... no offense, but this might be the only reason that people do move there.

People don't admit it, but there is a Costco 40 minutes north of my neighborhood, there is also one in my neighborhood, yet white people prefer to go to the one 40 minutes away, lets just say that I live in the most diverse city in the US, which probably means the world as well. The two Costco's are different worlds.

The one in my neighborhood is dirty, unkempt, you can't find anything, customer service is non existent unless you speak a different language, parking is horrible, no one, employees or customers are happy. This is because of a mass cultural mix that has taken the area by storm.

The one 40 minutes north is everything the one in my neighborhood is not. That being said, I still go to the one in my neighborhood because I'm too lazy to drive the 40 minutes, but I always regret it while I am there.

some of the grocery stores are like that here, same chain, vastly different stores and products carried.
But anyway I see very little diversity on BET, or in Jet etc, how about the Latino channel? That's ok though I guess.

How much diversity do you see on CMT Bro? (Country Music Channel).

1 outta 3 people in America is a minority.... do you think that 1/3rd of TV stations on any represent this?

Imagine minority representation if there wasn't a BET or TV1 etc.....
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 3:56:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 12:41:22 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 8/3/2018 5:38:56 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 8:23:23 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:

some of the grocery stores are like that here, same chain, vastly different stores and products carried.
But anyway I see very little diversity on BET, or in Jet etc, how about the Latino channel? That's ok though I guess.

In America, Diversity will always be dogwhistle code for less whites.



True.....and it makes some Whites so mad to think they will one day be a minority..... Cant imagine why.......

It's fine. Black nationalism has been exposed, and that's all that matters. Time for whites to wake up and realize they are not in power anymore. They don't get to choose to be patrons anymore.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 3:14:47 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 8/2/2018 8:23:23 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 8:17:17 PM, Davery79 wrote:
At 8/2/2018 7:36:38 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 7:33:22 PM, Davery79 wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:41:55 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.

https://www.nytimes.com...

"We can't move up there, it's too white, there are just too many white people" = Not racist.
Replace white with black= racist.

the irony is not lost. How about there's only one person who speaks Spanish and she's the cleaning lady, we need more people who speak Spanish, guess we should cater to 2 people and condemn the whole state.

Move some Hispanics up there because 1 person in the state misses speaking Spanish, while we are at it, change the roads, add more affordable housing, get more ethnic barbers at the shopping malls. Offer incentives to business owners to hire non white people.

These things will solve this overwhelming whitey problem we have in New England. It needs to be fixed!...

No it won't, let it be... no offense, but this might be the only reason that people do move there.

People don't admit it, but there is a Costco 40 minutes north of my neighborhood, there is also one in my neighborhood, yet white people prefer to go to the one 40 minutes away, lets just say that I live in the most diverse city in the US, which probably means the world as well. The two Costco's are different worlds.

The one in my neighborhood is dirty, unkempt, you can't find anything, customer service is non existent unless you speak a different language, parking is horrible, no one, employees or customers are happy. This is because of a mass cultural mix that has taken the area by storm.

The one 40 minutes north is everything the one in my neighborhood is not. That being said, I still go to the one in my neighborhood because I'm too lazy to drive the 40 minutes, but I always regret it while I am there.

some of the grocery stores are like that here, same chain, vastly different stores and products carried.
But anyway I see very little diversity on BET, or in Jet etc, how about the Latino channel? That's ok though I guess.

How much diversity do you see on CMT Bro? (Country Music Channel).

1 outta 3 people in America is a minority.... do you think that 1/3rd of TV stations on any represent this?

Imagine minority representation if there wasn't a BET or TV1 etc.....

there's a difference between that and forcing the issue imo, and those that are only exclusive to those who look a certain way, afaik there's not an Miss Asia pageant in the U.S.
but to your point I guess the climate and area doesn't attract many different people except white people, so that has to be changed for diversities sake? So change BET and JET to be more inclusive, same thing right?
Ravensjt
Posts: 1,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 5:48:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 5:07:11 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/3/2018 3:14:47 PM, Ravensjt wrote:
At 8/2/2018 8:23:23 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 8:17:17 PM, Davery79 wrote:
At 8/2/2018 7:36:38 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 7:33:22 PM, Davery79 wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:41:55 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:38:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2018 6:07:28 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
It's interesting that she provides zero content to these comments

*context

According to the racist left, these comments are only racist if you talk about whites in say, Africa or London, because you can only be racist toward minorities.

https://www.nytimes.com...

"We can't move up there, it's too white, there are just too many white people" = Not racist.
Replace white with black= racist.

the irony is not lost. How about there's only one person who speaks Spanish and she's the cleaning lady, we need more people who speak Spanish, guess we should cater to 2 people and condemn the whole state.

Move some Hispanics up there because 1 person in the state misses speaking Spanish, while we are at it, change the roads, add more affordable housing, get more ethnic barbers at the shopping malls. Offer incentives to business owners to hire non white people.

These things will solve this overwhelming whitey problem we have in New England. It needs to be fixed!...

No it won't, let it be... no offense, but this might be the only reason that people do move there.

People don't admit it, but there is a Costco 40 minutes north of my neighborhood, there is also one in my neighborhood, yet white people prefer to go to the one 40 minutes away, lets just say that I live in the most diverse city in the US, which probably means the world as well. The two Costco's are different worlds.

The one in my neighborhood is dirty, unkempt, you can't find anything, customer service is non existent unless you speak a different language, parking is horrible, no one, employees or customers are happy. This is because of a mass cultural mix that has taken the area by storm.

The one 40 minutes north is everything the one in my neighborhood is not. That being said, I still go to the one in my neighborhood because I'm too lazy to drive the 40 minutes, but I always regret it while I am there.

some of the grocery stores are like that here, same chain, vastly different stores and products carried.
But anyway I see very little diversity on BET, or in Jet etc, how about the Latino channel? That's ok though I guess.

How much diversity do you see on CMT Bro? (Country Music Channel).

1 outta 3 people in America is a minority.... do you think that 1/3rd of TV stations on any represent this?

Imagine minority representation if there wasn't a BET or TV1 etc.....

there's a difference between that and forcing the issue imo, and those that are only exclusive to those who look a certain way, afaik there's not an Miss Asia pageant in the U.S.
but to your point I guess the climate and area doesn't attract many different people except white people, so that has to be changed for diversities sake? So change BET and JET to be more inclusive, same thing right?

They are inclusive, they are just cultural. For example, Eminem has won several BET Awards as has Robin Thicke (son of Alan Thicke)

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.