Jump to topic:

How were the Nazi"s able to round up so many

ken1122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 1:51:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
To me Jewish people look like regular white people. When I look at people like Roseanne Barr, Adam Sandler, Demi Moore, or Barbra Streisand, to me these people look like they could be British, Italian, Russian, or anything else. How did they know who to round up, and why didn"t the Jewish people simply claim to be Italian, or something else?
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 3:18:51 PM
At 8/12/2018 1:51:12 PM, ken1122 wrote:
To me Jewish people look like regular white people. When I look at people like Roseanne Barr, Adam Sandler, Demi Moore, or Barbra Streisand, to me these people look like they could be British, Italian, Russian, or anything else. How did they know who to round up, and why didn"t the Jewish people simply claim to be Italian, or something else?

The Nazis did not have to identify Jews by their physical characteristics, as there were pre-existing census records and synagogue membership lists that provided them with a pretty comprehensive record of who was Jewish. And many Jews identified themselves as required by law, not knowing that they were handing themselves over to be murdered. The punishment for deceiving the Nazis about one's Jewish heritage was severe, and it was common knowledge that many Jews were being killed for it.
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 9:31:00 PM
I would like to add also that the Jews were usually segregated into their own neighborhoods, so all the Nazis would have to do was to section off a street in the middle of the night and check out everybody who lived in the houses there.
And if all else failed, the Nazis could just tell you to pull down your pants so they see if you were circumcised or not.
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.