Jump to topic:

San Francisco ridiculous sit and lie

Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2018 8:44:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have a citation for squatting next to a wall only 15 minutes past 7am, I had no idea that the stupid law existed, The extremely rude and offensive officer "zinger" completely lied and said I was laying across the sidewalk, I explained that I have multiple disabilities including paralyzing hallucinations suicidal ideation, Bipolar schizophrenia, Multiple herniated discs and misaligned hips, And at the time had been helping another elderly homeless, I was refused treatment at the hospital and my tuberculosis clearance had been lost by the shelter I had attempted to stay at, I literally had nowhere to go and tried to explain that I need a warning, They're trying to charge me $600 for it or jailtime and I not only have no way of paying but refuse to have my rights stolen from me as a native American and descendant of the founders of this country, I've applied to over 3000 jobs in the last 2 years that declined due to my disabilities and the fact that I'm a virgin lesbians son at 27 years old, I will sue the department and the courts if they issue a warrant for me and demand the sit/lie law be completely overturned and excused and if they try to put me in jail I will infact demand to be sent to a solo unit for mentally disabled and then sue for emotional damage and aggregious mistreatment of the disabled homeless
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2018 9:00:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The law is an absurd attack on the disabled, I often can't even see straight where I'm going or hear what's around me, They not only don't enforce the law in most areas of SF thus completely inconsistent and unknowable but it would also be literally impossible and unconstitutional to do so, I still have scars on my hand and proof of being physically and very violently handled by the police in san diego for fainting on the sidewalk which prompted them to open a tent city, I otherwise have zero criminal record, And have been a medical user of cannabis for 3 years so need to be able to medicate just to function even partially

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.