Jump to topic:

Centrist's

Minddagger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 8:03:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
if you are a democrat or republican, You may have come across the Centrist Party, Basically its a party that stays neutral no matter what, Because they believe being neutral is the solution for everything.

not only that, Republicans and democrats PRETEND to be a centrist to not be insulted by the other party, People like these should just stay away from politics altogether.

what do you guys think?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 9:31:33 PM
Oh, Hey Minddagger. Eh, I think politicians should do what their constituents want them to do or do what they themselves think they should do. If they do something bad of their own will, They just get kicked next election. Centrist doesn't seem that bad. Not that good either though. Like particularly bland oatmeal maybe, That has been a bit too processed so it's not all that healthy.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2018 4:00:53 PM
There's a recent glitch in the reply quote function. Simplest way to get around it is to delete the entire reply you are replying to as you make the reply.
Tarentz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2018 1:48:29 PM
I think that this is a pretty stupid ideology by my standards. Do you even what a centrist is. If you did you would no that there is not a "Centrist Party" as you claim. To be a Centrist is to simply fall between the political ideologies of liberalism and conservatism without leaning to one side too much. Therefore if they wanted they could vote democrat, Republican, Third party, Or independent. They don't simply believe every solution must be neutral, Some ideas could simply be a left view or a right view. I feel that every in the united states has the right to vote, To be politically active, Or just have an opinion. Whether you believe the opinion is stupid or not.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.