Jump to topic:

I don't get the big deal with BREXIT? !

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2019 8:23:23 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
So half of England wants out of the EU and half doesn't. I don't understand what the big deal is with leaving the EU. I mean Switzerland is not in it, Neither is Norway and they are very well off. So what is the big deal in England if they want to leave the EU. I don't understand why there is such a big uproar over it.

I think Britain will be fine without the EU, They won't have to pay all the millions of euros to the EU, They can close their border to the migrant flood of refugees.

Why are people so opposed to Brexit?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2019 6:11:04 AM
Some similar reasons any county/organization/group/something get's angry when someone tries to splinter off? Heck, Plenty of such cases end up in war. USA had a Civil War when the South tried to split.

Not that I think Brexit will end up in a war.
omar2345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2019 2:26:20 PM
@FanboyMctroll

"I think Britain will be fine without the EU, They won't have to pay all the millions of euros to the EU, They can close their border to the migrant flood of refugees. "

The millions that we have "saved" on paying the EU will be required to create new trade deals that are used to go into the EU. The EU will most likely make sure the UK pays more than what they did before so that they are actually benefiting from the trade and would like to send a message to other countries that would like to leave as well. So basically if the UK are going to leave they will get cucked by the EU when trying to make deals.

So basically BREXIT is stupid and in the long term will not help them at all. I doubt even the short term benefits are good.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.