Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Whites are nationalists supremacists.

Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 1:37:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Name a white country of significance that did not promote a sense of Nationalist White Supremacy.
European countries that sought to colonize the world.
1. Rome (Roman Empire)
2. France. (French colonization)
3. Britain. (British Empire)
4. Spain and Portugal. (Colonization )
5. Hitlers Germany. (Aryan race dominance)
6. American exceptionalism (American superpower)
7. Australian penal colony
8. Russia Stalin
9. World war 1 & 2. World dominance.
10. White Christian crusades.

Whites are genetically nationalistic and white supremacists obsessed.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Anonymous
8/11/2019 1:47:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Indian expansion into pakistan?
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 1:57:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Indian expansion into pakistan?

You ignorant mutt.
Pakistan was part of India until the British divided the two peoples with an artificial border to separate Muslims from Hindus in heavily populated northern India.
Anonymous
8/11/2019 2:03:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
India threatened Pakistan with nukes
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 2:06:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
India threatened Pakistan with nukes

You ignorant mutt.

Both countries are nuclear powers.
Anonymous
8/11/2019 2:09:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Pakistan has never threatned India
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 9:29:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Pakistan has never threatned India

You ignorant mutt.

Pakistan attacked India twice. Both times India beat them back.

You must be the dumbest member on DDO.
Anonymous
8/11/2019 11:33:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
India murders innocent pakistans
Lynx_N
Posts: 1,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2019 7:22:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Now, Vikings couldn't care less about skincolour or any kind of colour for that matter, As long as the ones they captured were fit enough they were duly brought back home to Scandinavia to perform labour or to be sacrified to the Gods or to be sold off for handsome profits, Except for hotties of course as they were kept around for amusement purposes only for both the Vikings and also for the wives of the Vikings for that matter.

The ones the Vikings didn't find to be fit enough to be brought back home to Scandinavia were duly discarded either by serving as target practices or as sacrifices during holy rituals or the Vikings simply just let them go if they couldn't put up a good fight or anything like that, As there were no need for Vikings to waste time handling such worthless sub humans.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 8:50:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
President Trump defended the white nationalists who protested in Charlottesville on Tuesday, Saying they included "some very fine people, " while expressing sympathy for their victims.

If white nationalist/supremacist are very fine people. Then whites are genetically nationalist and white supremacist obsessed because they are found on both sides of the white population. Eg. Germany accepted and adapted well to white supremacist Nazi fascism and a Germany without Jews. Because there are very fine people on both sides

Maybe a definition of groups will help identify whites as nationalists, White supremacist and why the ideology is very Christian

Brewer's: Theist, Deist, Atheist, Agnostic
A theist believes there is a God who made and governs all creation; but does not believe in the doctrine of the Trinity, Nor in a divine revelation.

A deist believes there is a God who created all things, But does not believe in His superintendence and government. He thinks the Creator implanted in all things certain immutable laws, Called the Laws of Nature, Which act per se, As a watch acts without the supervision of its maker. Like the theist, He does not believe in the doctrine of the Trinity, Nor in a divine revelation.

The atheist disbelieves even the existence of a God. He thinks matter is eternal, And what we call "creation" is the result of natural laws.

The agnostic believes only what is knowable. He rejects revelation and the doctrine of the Trinity as "past human understanding. " He is neither theist, Deist, Nor atheist, As all these are past understanding.

A Christian is some"ne who believes an illegitimate Jewish bastard name Jesus died for their sins 2000 years ago. That only dead Jews can forgive sins. Hitler to update this concept exterminated 6 million Jews to keep up with the growing population of Christian sinners.
Today we have 2 billion Christian sinners and only 14 million Jews. Most Christian accountants believe we need more Jews and not Christian sinners.

So white supremacy and nationalism follows a Christian theology of sinners and sacrifices.
The jews recognizing what Jesus was teaching that only a Jew like him could forgive sins would have dire consequences asked that he be crucified. Gentiles grasped this concept and converted to Christianity. The rest is as they say History.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 8:56:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
President Trump defended the white nationalists who protested in Charlottesville on Tuesday, Saying they included "some very fine people, " while expressing sympathy for their victims.

If white nationalist/supremacist are very fine people. Then whites are genetically nationalist and white supremacist obsessed because they are found on both sides of the white population. Eg. Germany accepted and adapted well to white supremacist Nazi fascism and a Germany without Jews. Because there are very fine people on both sides

Maybe a definition of groups will help identify whites as nationalists, White supremacist and why the ideology is very Christian

Brewer's: Theist, Deist, Atheist, Agnostic
A theist believes there is a God who made and governs all creation; but does not believe in the doctrine of the Trinity, Nor in a divine revelation.

A deist believes there is a God who created all things, But does not believe in His superintendence and government. He thinks the Creator implanted in all things certain immutable laws, Called the Laws of Nature, Which act per se, As a watch acts without the supervision of its maker. Like the theist, He does not believe in the doctrine of the Trinity, Nor in a divine revelation.

The atheist disbelieves even the existence of a God. He thinks matter is eternal, And what we call "creation" is the result of natural laws.

The agnostic believes only what is knowable. He rejects revelation and the doctrine of the Trinity as "past human understanding. " He is neither theist, Deist, Nor atheist, As all these are past understanding.

A Christian is some"ne who believes an illegitimate Jewish bastard name Jesus died for their sins 2000 years ago. That only dead Jews can forgive sins. Hitler to update this concept exterminated 6 million Jews to keep up with the growing population of Christian sinners.
Today we have 2 billion Christian sinners and only 14 million Jews. Most Christian accountants believe we need more Jews and not Christian sinners.

So white supremacy and nationalism follows a Christian theology of sinners and sacrifices.
The jews recognizing what Jesus was teaching that only a Jew like him could forgive sins would have dire consequences asked that he be crucified. Gentiles grasped this concept and converted to Christianity. The rest is as they say History.
MyacronymissimplyCEE
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 5:28:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ah, Were it true. . . You wouldn't be alive to post that. In fact, NO ONE would have access to the Web, But Power Elite. Which is where the "tight whites" sold out.

Totalitarianism, Is the sole hope for America, Today. But you're wanting to assert a unity we haven't held, Since at best, Rome. If everyone jumps ship, There is no "Whites are. . . " Mouthing it, Don't count. Homes.
ken1122
Posts: 1,737
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2020 7:30:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
(Harikrish quote)
President Trump defended the white nationalists who protested in Charlottesville on Tuesday, Saying they included "some very fine people, " while expressing sympathy for their victims.

(reply)
As you can see from the link, Your claim is untrue.
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=JmaZR8E12bs
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 1,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 9:32:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ALL in the name of their puppet GOD hoax invented TOY. . . Clever!

Which GOD will be used for the NEXT CRUSADES of death and destruction. . .

#1 JEW GOD. . . Will Moses save the JEWS again from neighbors, Locusts, Viruses?
#2 JESUS. . . . . . . . . With 2 billion infected BRAINS how will these parasites respond?
#3 ALLAH. . . . . . . The last entrant into the Abrahamic puppet GOD invention sceme?

ALLAH says "it is my WILL" all OBEY, CONVERT, WORSHIP or DIE. . . It's a 3 way Circus
of LUNATIC LIARS and CON ARTISTS promoting their "ONE and ONLY ONE" supreme GOD

which GOD is "GOD " they will destroy the planet regardless. . . It says to in their
absurc Comic Book Torah, Bible, Quran VOMIT. . . . . Everyone DIES. . . For GOD of course
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 1,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2020 9:09:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
HUMANS? The majority are certainly PATHETIC creatures. . . Easily HYPNOTIZED and BRAINWASHED to OBEY Circus CLOWN con artists of RELIGION - GOVERNMENT - BUSINESS. . . The CLOWNS laugh at how easy it is to MOLEST the weak minded human into '
SLAVERY and SERVITUDE. . .

The SLAVE DRONES gladly MURDER and DESTROY other humans per order of their PUPPET MASTER! Who laughs and celebrates on YACHTS and LUXURY RESORTS around the world as the patehtic dumbed and numbed down slave drones TOIL their MINDS
and LIVES away to serve those humans who PLAY GOD!

It's all a Game Of THRONES! . . . . The few who are awake are loving LIFE. . . The majority
are TRAPPED in economic OPPRESSION, Infested with disease, Apathy, Hopelessness
as EARTH is ravaged for resources by psychopaths with grand TITLES!

HUMANS do not deserve EARTH. . . They will definetly self EXTERMINATE. . .
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2020 5:29:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
WisdomOfAges wrote:
HUMANS? The majority are certainly PATHETIC creatures. . . Easily HYPNOTIZED and BRAINWASHED to OBEY Circus CLOWN con artists of RELIGION - GOVERNMENT - BUSINESS. . . The CLOWNS laugh at how easy it is to MOLEST the weak minded human into '
SLAVERY and SERVITUDE. . .

The SLAVE DRONES gladly MURDER and DESTROY other humans per order of their PUPPET MASTER! Who laughs and celebrates on YACHTS and LUXURY RESORTS around the world as the patehtic dumbed and numbed down slave drones TOIL their MINDS
and LIVES away to serve those humans who PLAY GOD!

It's all a Game Of THRONES! . . . . The few who are awake are loving LIFE. . . The majority
are TRAPPED in economic OPPRESSION, Infested with disease, Apathy, Hopelessness
as EARTH is ravaged for resources by psychopaths with grand TITLES!

HUMANS do not deserve EARTH. . . They will definetly self EXTERMINATE. . .

The game of thrones went the way of the British Empire. The myth of White Supremacy is being crushed by the CoronaVirus. Whites seem more vulnerable to the virus and the stats are alarming.
Add to that your observation of religious psychopathy drowning the west and we have a perfect storm.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 1,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2020 6:09:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
How about the Ancient PERSIAN EMPIRE?
How about IDI AMIN DADA "butcher of Uganda"?
How about Atilla the HUN?
How about MUSLIMS towards accepting the JEW GOD?
How about the CHINESE DYNASTY RULERS?
How about Japanese IMPERIALISM?

How about you are a HYPNOTIZED and BRAINWASHED self serving religious fanatic?

No doubt if you were in CHINA you would have disappeared LONG AGO. . . By all of those WHITE CHINESE OPPRESSORS. . . Ask the MUSLIMS in CHINESE CAMPS? Along with all the other RELIGIOUS people. . .

CHINA is NOT WHITE. . Dah. . Yet all religion is treated the way NAZIS treated the JEWS
and others. . . . What say YOU NOW? As CHINA makes it CLEAR. . . The GODS. . Especially
ABRAHAMIC will NEVER be tolerated. . . EVER. . . Hmmm. . . Including WHITE JESUS and all
his whit followers?

Sad. . . YOU are totally LOST. . . Go back to your TORAH and PRAY. . . Better yet go stand
at the WALL in ISRAEL and pray till your GOD shows up to? At least you can say in
your MAZE without an exit along with the others at the WALL. . .
Leaning
Posts: 3,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2020 8:23:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
@Dutchmen
Website is glitchy, Try clicking Add Post instead of Reply & Quote.
Or delete all of the light print italics of what you're replying to when using Reply & Quote, And it should work.

If your posts aren't posting I mean.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2020 4:17:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Leaning wrote:
@Dutchmen
Website is glitchy, Try clicking Add Post instead of Reply & Quote.
Or delete all of the light print italics of what you're replying to when using Reply & Quote, And it should work.

If your posts aren't posting I mean.

DDO has raised their standards for posting. Only quality posts are approved. In fact many quality posts are simply repeated. Posts by Harikrish is one good example of quality posts being repeated.
markEf
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2020 1:27:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/11/2019 1:37:18 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Name a white country of significance that did not promote a sense of Nationalist White Supremacy.
European countries that sought to colonize the world.
1. Rome (Roman Empire)
2. France. (French colonization)
3. Britain. (British Empire)
4. Spain and Portugal. (Colonization )
5. Hitlers Germany. (Aryan race dominance)
6. American exceptionalism (American superpower)
7. Australian penal colony
8. Russia Stalin
9. World war 1 & 2. World dominance.
10. White Christian crusades.

Whites are genetically nationalistic and white supremacists obsessed.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Modern black democrats see the need to trash America and force black dominance into whatever new type of Peoples Dummy Socialist Black Government of Goddam America they can form where no lives matter as much as blacks lives.
KillThePedophiles
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2020 5:18:38 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Seriously? Demonize an entire group of people for the actions of a few? Isn't that exactly the point you're trying to make? We are all Americans here, no matter your race, religion, or sexual orientation. We should be able to talk with one another instead of demonizing each other. Antifa is just as guilty as the KKK, both are evil and horrible organizations.
KillThePedophiles
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2020 5:25:38 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
No, he said "I'm not talking about Neo nazis or white supremacists they should be condemned totally". Don't be stupid and echo whatever Don Lemon tells you on TV. Use your head.

https://www.factcheck.org...

https://www.usatoday.com...
luchitociencia
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2020 3:34:22 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 1/27/2020 8:50:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:
President Trump defended the white nationalists who protested in Charlottesville on Tuesday, Saying they included "some very fine people, " while expressing sympathy for their victims.

I think that you really hate people because the color of their skin, in this case, white skin color.

I guess you support vandalism and looting that is the typical event when black people go out to the streets to protest a criminal black man who has been killed by police officers.

President Trump is not racist, and I would like to know what president Trump has made against you. I'm not talking about against someone else but you. Did he ordered for you to be discriminated, ignored, persecuted or prosecuted because the color of your skin?

Did he turned his face away from you when he saw you waving your hand as a salute just because your were black?

Your points are invalid. I have no idea who invented the absurd gossip that president Trump is racist.

I strongly think you owe him an apology. The sooner the better.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2021 4:36:11 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
luchitociencia wrote:
At 1/27/2020 8:50:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:
President Trump defended the white nationalists who protested in Charlottesville on Tuesday, Saying they included "some very fine people, " while expressing sympathy for their victims.

I think that you really hate people because the color of their skin, in this case, white skin color.

I guess you support vandalism and looting that is the typical event when black people go out to the streets to protest a criminal black man who has been killed by police officers.

President Trump is not racist, and I would like to know what president Trump has made against you. I'm not talking about against someone else but you. Did he ordered for you to be discriminated, ignored, persecuted or prosecuted because the color of your skin?

Did he turned his face away from you when he saw you waving your hand as a salute just because your were black?

Your points are invalid. I have no idea who invented the absurd gossip that president Trump is racist.

I strongly think you owe him an apology. The sooner the better.

Trump and family were alread charged with racial discrimination.
" In the 1970s, the U.S. Department of Justice sued Donald Trump, his father and Trump Management, alleging the Trumps engaged in racial discrimination at their properties."

Trump's supporter are white supremacist and white nationalists. The same groups that attacked the Capitol building to stop the certification of the elections.

Name a white country of significance that did not promote a sense of Nationalist White Supremacy.
European countries that sought to colonize the world.
1. Rome (Roman Empire)
2. France. (French colonization)
3. Britain. (British Empire)
4. Spain and Portugal. (Colonization )
5. Hitlers Germany. (Aryan race dominance)
6. American exceptionalism (American superpower)
7. Australian penal colony
8. Russia Stalin
9. World war 1 & 2. World dominance.
10. White Christian crusades.

Whites are genetically nationalistic and white supremacists obsessed.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
sadolite
Posts: 10,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2021 12:02:38 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 9/3/2019 7:22:58 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
Now, Vikings couldn't care less about skincolour or any kind of colour for that matter, As long as the ones they captured were fit enough they were duly brought back home to Scandinavia to perform labour or to be sacrified to the Gods or to be sold off for handsome profits, Except for hotties of course as they were kept around for amusement purposes only for both the Vikings and also for the wives of the Vikings for that matter.

The ones the Vikings didn't find to be fit enough to be brought back home to Scandinavia were duly discarded either by serving as target practices or as sacrifices during holy rituals or the Vikings simply just let them go if they couldn't put up a good fight or anything like that, As there were no need for Vikings to waste time handling such worthless sub humans.

Ya Know why there are no ugly Swedish women? Because the Vikings killed all the ugly women and only kept the good looking ones.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
gungino
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2021 1:12:40 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
I would like to point out some exceptions to the rule and why they are such. When seeking to attribute anything to race, finding racially motivated actions can be easy.

I will use your example of the Roman Empire; I argue that theirs was an expansionist regime based on imperialism, much like that of the Ottomans or the Huns. This is supported by the fact that the Roman Empire allowed its conquered subjects to keep their religion of origin, given they would learn to speak Latin, follow Roman law, and observe the Roman emperor as ruler of the empire. Yes, the Romans believed that their empire was superior, but they didn't seek to subjugate, oppress, or wipe out any non-white ethnicity, and in fact, the Mediterranean was much more diverse than it is now, meaning that most Romans were probably non-white.

Many of the empires and nations you have mentioned are, in fact, based on white supremacist ideals, but that does not mean it is a matter of genetics. For example, I could point out all the instances of slavery within Africa (some examples dating to this century), and say that because of that Africans are genetically predisposed to be slave owners, but we all know that is not the case. I think many can agree that white supremacy is well-rooted in western culture, but by no means perpetrated by genetics.
Just some guy.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2021 9:52:40 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
gungino wrote:
I would like to point out some exceptions to the rule and why they are such. When seeking to attribute anything to race, finding racially motivated actions can be easy.

I will use your example of the Roman Empire; I argue that theirs was an expansionist regime based on imperialism, much like that of the Ottomans or the Huns. This is supported by the fact that the Roman Empire allowed its conquered subjects to keep their religion of origin, given they would learn to speak Latin, follow Roman law, and observe the Roman emperor as ruler of the empire. Yes, the Romans believed that their empire was superior, but they didn't seek to subjugate, oppress, or wipe out any non-white ethnicity, and in fact, the Mediterranean was much more diverse than it is now, meaning that most Romans were probably non-white.

Were the Ancient Greeks and Romans white?
If you mean "white" as in members of the Caucasian race, then yes the Greek and the Romans were primarily descended from Caucasians. However, There were several precursor groups living in both regions. Earlier ...

Many of the empires and nations you have mentioned are, in fact, based on white supremacist ideals, but that does not mean it is a matter of genetics. For example, I could point out all the instances of slavery within Africa (some examples dating to this century), and say that because of that Africans are genetically predisposed to be slave owners, but we all know that is not the case. I think many can agree that white supremacy is well-rooted in western culture, but by no means perpetrated by genetics.

Asians were weaving textiles and wearing silk clothing when Europeans were still running around covered in animal skin. So where did this white superiority and supremacy come from?
After 2 world wars and innumerable wars between each other for domination the white race embraced Christianity which taught them their genetics was better designed to rob and kill others than each other.

European countries that sought to colonize the world.
1. Rome (Roman Empire)
2. France. (French colonization)
3. Britain. (British Empire)
4. Spain and Portugal. (Colonization )
5. Hitlers Germany. (Aryan race dominance)
6. American exceptionalism (American superpower)
7. Australian penal colony
8. Russia Stalin
9. World war 1 & 2. World dominance.
10. White Christian crusades.

Whites are genetically nationalistic and white supremacists obsessed.

"How culture shaped the human genome: bringing genetics and the human sciences together.
A variety of researchers are converging on the view that human evolution has been shaped by gene"culture interactions. Theoretical biologists use models to demonstrate that cultural processes can affect human evolution, anthropologists are investigating cultural practices that modify current selection, and geneticists are uncovering alleles that have been subject to recent selection because of human activities.

Theoretical population genetics models are used to explore how genes and culture interact over evolutionary time, including how and why culture can affect evolutionary rates.

Niche-construction theory is a branch of evolutionary biology that emphasizes the capacity of organisms to modify natural selection and thereby act as co-directors of their own, and other species', evolution. Humans are the ultimate niche-constructing species. We specify how variation in buffering through cultural niche construction could explain geographical variation in human genes.

A further source of evidence for gene"culture co-evolution comes from anthropological studies of contemporary human populations, which demonstrate gene"culture co-evolution in action. Examples include Kwa-speaking yam cultivators in West Africa whose agriculture favoured the haemoglobin S (HbS) 'sickle-cell' allele, and Polynesian voyages that led to positive selection for thrifty metabolism, leading to type 2 diabetes susceptibility.

Geneticists have recently developed methods to identify alleles that have been favoured by recent selection, many of which seem to have been favoured because of cultural activities. Overrepresented categories of genes that have been subject to positive selection include those related to recent changes in human diet and human-induced disease.

The well-researched example of co-evolution of dairy farming and the lactase gene shows the range of methods used to investigate gene"culture co-evolution.

We end by asking how prevalent gene"culture co-evolution is, and how researchers can differentiate between a molecular signature of selection generated by gene"culture co-evolution and one generated from a non-cultural aspect of the environment."


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.