Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

False Prophet Do Not Whisper MY NAME IN VAIN.

JamesMag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2020 6:47:40 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
YOU WILL BE DESTROYED FOR ETERNITY DIPSHIT BASTARD THAT won't WIN THE US ELECTION BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND GOD CREATOR AND PROTECTOR OF ALL LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE AND PERSERVER OF PEACE IN THE INFINITE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH AND ALL UNIVERSE AND TIME. DO NOT DO WHAT I TELL HEAR THRU MY WORDS OF WISDOM IN HEBRU LANGUAGE CODEX OF GOD THE ETERNAL BEARER OF PAIN IN LIFE AND GOD HIMSELF THE GUILTY OF CONSCIOUS MIND. THE 50 YEARS OF DAMANATION and TRUTH BEGIN NOW FOR FALSE SOULS OF GOD. Repent For U have wronged me for eternity.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2020 12:23:46 AM
JamesMag wrote:
YOU WILL BE DESTROYED FOR ETERNITY DIPSHIT BASTARD THAT won't WIN THE US ELECTION BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND GOD CREATOR AND PROTECTOR OF ALL LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE AND PERSERVER OF PEACE IN THE INFINITE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH AND ALL UNIVERSE AND TIME. DO NOT DO WHAT I TELL HEAR THRU MY WORDS OF WISDOM IN HEBRU LANGUAGE CODEX OF GOD THE ETERNAL BEARER OF PAIN IN LIFE AND GOD HIMSELF THE GUILTY OF CONSCIOUS MIND. THE 50 YEARS OF DAMANATION and TRUTH BEGIN NOW FOR FALSE SOULS OF GOD. Repent For U have wronged me for eternity.

This must be directed at your father.
You already told us what you will be doing to your crazy mother.

See link.
Post# 18 title Theory of Everything
http://www. Debate. Org/forums/science/topic/4345985/
JamesMag wrote: My freudian fantasy's about raping and killing my mother are all true.
JamesMag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2020 2:35:28 AM
I'm crazy pychopathic killer. Hari is right I am the antichrist in all shape, Form and ideas from my ET Awesome Power for fixing time. Every person is a immortal sould of God Now.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2020 4:45:03 PM
JamesMag wrote:
I'm crazy pychopathic killer. Hari is right I am the antichrist in all shape, Form and ideas from my ET Awesome Power for fixing time. Every person is a immortal sould of God Now.

The fruit does not fall too far from the tree. You said your mother is crazy and here you are admitting the same genetic traits that have advanced to a psychopathy.

Your anger must be directed at your father.
You already told us what you will be doing to your crazy mother.

See link.
Post# 18 title Theory of Everything
http://www. Debate. Org/forums/science/topic/4345985/
JamesMag wrote: My freudian fantasy's about raping and killing my mother are all true.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2020 5:49:57 AM
JamesMag wrote:

And here I thought all along that you had dyslexia, Donald.
Or maybe someone is helping you typing here.
Fess up, Its Melania.
Come on.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.