Jump to topic:

Communism a cult

saint77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 12:50:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
all politics are cults or some sort, communism is just worse, its a total collapse into atheism, making political leaders and government into God commanding blind obedience to the state.

i suggest you read the book of ecclesiastes in the old testament. Do you recognize what you read there in politics?
BabyBooms
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 3:16:12 PM
Kevin Fishcer wrote:
Wow, why did it took me awhile to realize this?
They both function in very similar ways

At 6/18/2018 12:50:52 AM, saint77 wrote:
all politics are cults or some sort, communism is just worse, its a total collapse into atheism, making political leaders and government into God commanding blind obedience to the state.

What I want to know is where you guys have ever seen a society that is stateless and with no classes.

I suggest you have no idea what communism is and your posts show it.
saint77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 3:26:04 PM
At 6/18/2018 3:16:12 PM, BabyBooms wrote:
Kevin Fishcer wrote:

What I want to know is where you guys have ever seen a society that is stateless and with no classes.

oh really? well either case such a case of social engineering needs total submission to the state and its ruler. venezuela, north korea, soviet union, china and so forth have experimented with this for more than a century now. how many more millions are you going to murder to prove that fantasy is never going to happen?

stateless means libertarianism, which is going to evolve into something like corporatism / fascism over time. it will never be "classless", even a caveman will figure this out, and even in his cave they will have "classes", one will allways have a fancier club and fur than the other and someone will allways be "on top" while here on earth, so you need hardline communists to "engineer" away this fact which themselves will set them up as a ruling class with the argument of deconstructing ruling classes as an excuse, which is a joke. Its not going to happen unless you give that authority you want to give to the communists to God, that is only possible for someone divine that doesnt think like humans do
Davery79
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 4:24:11 PM
At 6/18/2018 3:26:04 PM, saint77 wrote:
Kevin Fishcer wrote:

oh really? well either case such a case of social engineering needs total submission to the state and its ruler. venezuela, north korea, soviet union, china and so forth have experimented with this for more than a century now. how many more millions are you going to murder to prove that fantasy is never going to happen?

stateless means libertarianism, which is going to evolve into something like corporatism / fascism over time. it will never be "classless", even a caveman will figure this out, and even in his cave they will have "classes", one will allways have a fancier club and fur than the other and someone will allways be "on top" while here on earth, so you need hardline communists to "engineer" away this fact which themselves will set them up as a ruling class with the argument of deconstructing ruling classes as an excuse, which is a joke. Its not going to happen unless you give that authority you want to give to the communists to God, that is only possible for someone divine that doesnt think like humans do

+1
BabyBooms
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 8:52:46 PM
At 6/18/2018 3:26:04 PM, saint77 wrote:

Interesting defense of ignorance. You admit that communism has never happened yet you stand by your assessment of "how it has worked out in the world" (to paraphrase). I'm here for intelligent, factually aware conversation. Good bye.
FungusOfHam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 12:57:59 AM
At 6/17/2018 1:13:33 PM, Kevin_Fishcer wrote:
They both function in very similar ways::

It is exactly like a cult. No one would think in this manner without years and decades of brainwashing.
Kevin_Fishcer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 3:52:55 AM
Kevin Fishcer wrote:

Communism is be design allow a select few to basically control everything. Literally the exact opposite Karl Max wanted

Anarchism is the only possible solution to a classless society with equality
FungusOfHam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 4:24:42 PM
Kevin Fishcer wrote:

I suggest you have no idea what communism is and your posts show it.::

So tell us what it is.
saint77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 4:57:34 PM
At 6/19/2018 3:52:55 AM, Kevin_Fishcer wrote:
Kevin Fishcer wrote:

Communism is be design allow a select few to basically control everything. Literally the exact opposite Karl Max wanted

which will end up in the exact opposite when you abolish the state, it will be survival of the fittest in a godless society where its only YOU and YOUR INTEREST that counts and there is NO accountability to anything but mob rule.

what drives communism is godlessness, hatred and envy, the main theme is not about lifting up the poor or true fairness, but rather point fingers at the various groups (like rich.... and whites.. and males... and christians.... etc...). You see the same with the white feminists in the west which only care about themselves, they couldnt care less about muslim women being beaten to death in middle eastern cultures so they will NEVER critisize islam in their post-modern fantasyworld where cultures and religions are the same and there is no ultimate truth, except for the truth there is no truth.. and post modernism.... and what karl marx said... That stands above theire "sisterhood" with these mistreated women in the victim hierarchy they have constructed. Doesnt matter if its false, even if reality crumbles around them as a result of what they believe, ideology is more important.

when you look under the surface of what emotions that drive these leftwing ideologies with theyre easy selling slogans like "CHANGE!" or "EQUALITY!" that might sound "good" at first glance unless you think about what they REALLY say and stand for, sold a bunch of self rightous screaming snowflakes that believe they hold the ultimate standard of morality and brilliance by promoting this nonsense, its not pretty, so when you end up with failed states like venezuela and north korea, its to be expected, because that is where they're leading you.

so keep walking in ignorance and darkness if you want, im not here to tell you youre not allowed to do it, because one day the western civilization is over and if its white left wingers or islam that acomplish that doesnt really matter to me.
Kevin_Fishcer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 6:59:43 PM
At 6/19/2018 4:57:34 PM, saint77 wrote:
Kevin Fishcer wrote:

which will end up in the exact opposite when you abolish the state, it will be survival of the fittest in a godless society where its only YOU and YOUR INTEREST that counts and there is NO accountability to anything but mob rule.

Exactly, politics should be built at it core to implement the selfish nature of humanity in order to be successful. When it rely on the assumptions that people will play nice then it destine to curroption. When you believe there are altruistic leader looking soley for your benefit or the benefit of the collective, you invest your power and will to them, and end up with people like Charles Mason or Castro, both whom isolated their members from the public and feed them enough lies to do immoral actions.

So when I say anarchy, I'm embracing the very nature humans were meant to live. That God himself approved of in both the new and old testament. If Christ came as a servant yet share his throne with the least in his kingdom,then There wasn't supposed to be a hierarchy to began with.

Which one day we have to pick this or communism one day.

I also used the word we equality to well float my own idea, so your correct on that.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 7:26:48 PM
At 6/19/2018 6:59:43 PM, Kevin_Fishcer wrote:
Kevin Fishcer wrote:

Exactly, politics should be built at it core to implement the selfish nature of humanity in order to be successful. When it rely on the assumptions that people will play nice then it destine to curroption. When you believe there are altruistic leader looking soley for your benefit or the benefit of the collective, you invest your power and will to them, and end up with people like Charles Mason or Castro, both whom isolated their members from the public and feed them enough lies to do immoral actions.

So when I say anarchy, I'm embracing the very nature humans were meant to live. That God himself approved of in both the new and old testament. If Christ came as a servant yet share his throne with the least in his kingdom,then There wasn't supposed to be a hierarchy to began with.

I also used the word we equality to well float my own idea, so your correct on that.

This is a pivotal time for those sort of conversations. Identity politics are going to orient towards autocratic meritocracy and there is no economic interest in stopping it.
saint77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 11:29:17 PM
At 6/19/2018 6:59:43 PM, Kevin_Fishcer wrote:
Kevin Fishcer wrote:

kind of like the first pioneers in america then... well thats believable for 1 simple reason: YOU'RE NOT "NORMAL", YOU'RE A CHRISTAN!

Take it as a compliment, but im talking about the fallen world as it is now.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.