Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Kanye West 2020

thett3
Posts: 15,371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 11:46:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Kanye has stated repeatedly that he plans to run for president in 2020, and by all accounts he's serious about it.

I hope he does. Assuming Trump doesn't get elected, Kanye is my #1 choice right now for 2020. A Trump-West matchup would be a really difficult decision, I would probably actually have to vote on policies.

What say you? Would you support Kanye for president? Why or why not?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TheFlex
Posts: 2,913
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 4:52:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The millipede is a nocturnal navigator. When threatened, the millipede will emit a foul-smelling (and tasting) compound from its body to repel predators.
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Posts: 1,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:08:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/20/2016 11:46:26 PM, thett3 wrote:
Kanye has stated repeatedly that he plans to run for president in 2020, and by all accounts he's serious about it.

I hope he does. Assuming Trump doesn't get elected, Kanye is my #1 choice right now for 2020. A Trump-West matchup would be a really difficult decision, I would probably actually have to vote on policies.

What say you? Would you support Kanye for president? Why or why not?

What is the worst that could happen.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:19:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2016 4:52:16 PM, TheFlex wrote:
The millipede is a nocturnal navigator. When threatened, the millipede will emit a foul-smelling (and tasting) compound from its body to repel predators.

Hmm...millipede vs centipede...interesting matchup.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
TheFlex
Posts: 2,913
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:13:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2016 5:19:28 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/21/2016 4:52:16 PM, TheFlex wrote:
The millipede is a nocturnal navigator. When threatened, the millipede will emit a foul-smelling (and tasting) compound from its body to repel predators.

Hmm...millipede vs centipede...interesting matchup.

Exactly what I thought.

#YouCantBestTheWest