Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Just Voted

RookieApologist
Posts: 469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2016 6:21:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Early voting period in Florida and, after much consideration and reflection, prayed then pulled the string for Trump, although I much prefer several others. Was going to vote for Darrell Castle and literally was undecided between them until I got to the booth.

I read this after voting and basically got my confirmation: https://stream.org...
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2016 6:38:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2016 6:21:25 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
Early voting period in Florida and, after much consideration and reflection, prayed then pulled the string for Trump, although I much prefer several others. Was going to vote for Darrell Castle and literally was undecided between them until I got to the booth.

I read this after voting and basically got my confirmation: https://stream.org...

You didn't want to wait for next week's revelation about how many babies Trump has eaten???
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
RookieApologist
Posts: 469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2016 7:12:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2016 6:38:15 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 10/24/2016 6:21:25 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
Early voting period in Florida and, after much consideration and reflection, prayed then pulled the string for Trump, although I much prefer several others. Was going to vote for Darrell Castle and literally was undecided between them until I got to the booth.

I read this after voting and basically got my confirmation: https://stream.org...

You didn't want to wait for next week's revelation about how many babies Trump has eaten???

Nah, it would still pale in comparison to the number killed by PP, vehemently supported by Clinton.
Geographia
Posts: 2,179
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2016 8:55:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2016 6:21:25 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
Early voting period in Florida and, after much consideration and reflection, prayed then pulled the string for Trump, although I much prefer several others. Was going to vote for Darrell Castle and literally was undecided between them until I got to the booth.

I read this after voting and basically got my confirmation: https://stream.org...

Holy sh!t that name.
imabench
Posts: 20,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2016 9:38:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2016 6:21:25 PM, RookieApologist wrote:

prayed then pulled the string for Trump,

So you did two stupid things at the same time.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
U.n
Posts: 215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2016 10:26:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2016 9:38:19 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/24/2016 6:21:25 PM, RookieApologist wrote:

prayed then pulled the string for Trump,

So you did two stupid things at the same time.

Rather than wasting their time on such useless things such as voting in a rigged system, I believe that conservatives should place this election in God's hands with thoughts and prayers.

If it's good enough to protect our citizens against gun violence then it's certainly good enough to protect this country from Hillary.
Praise Jesus!
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2016 11:43:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2016 6:21:25 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
Early voting period in Florida and, after much consideration and reflection, prayed then pulled the string for Trump, although I much prefer several others. Was going to vote for Darrell Castle and literally was undecided between them until I got to the booth.

I read this after voting and basically got my confirmation: https://stream.org...

Did you pray to the "messiah" Donald Trump?
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 12:00:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I voted, and not for Trump.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Bennett91
Posts: 8,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 8:38:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2016 10:26:38 PM, U.n wrote:
At 10/24/2016 9:38:19 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/24/2016 6:21:25 PM, RookieApologist wrote:

prayed then pulled the string for Trump,

So you did two stupid things at the same time.

Rather than wasting their time on such useless things such as voting in a rigged system, I believe that conservatives should place this election in God's hands with thoughts and prayers.

If it's good enough to protect our citizens against gun violence then it's certainly good enough to protect this country from Hillary.

But the evil democrats took prayer out of school, that's why school shootings happen. But Sandy Hook was a hoax by Obama to take away our guns.
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]
U.n
Posts: 215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 1:01:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/25/2016 8:38:08 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 10/24/2016 10:26:38 PM, U.n wrote:
At 10/24/2016 9:38:19 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/24/2016 6:21:25 PM, RookieApologist wrote:

prayed then pulled the string for Trump,

So you did two stupid things at the same time.

Rather than wasting their time on such useless things such as voting in a rigged system, I believe that conservatives should place this election in God's hands with thoughts and prayers.

If it's good enough to protect our citizens against gun violence then it's certainly good enough to protect this country from Hillary.

But the evil democrats took prayer out of school, that's why school shootings happen. But Sandy Hook was a hoax by Obama to take away our guns.

Sad.
Praise Jesus!
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 2:29:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/25/2016 12:00:19 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I voted, and not for Trump.

Who did you vote for, if you don't mind me asking?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 3:26:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/25/2016 2:29:38 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/25/2016 12:00:19 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I voted, and not for Trump.

Who did you vote for, if you don't mind me asking?

Which race?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 3:51:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/25/2016 3:26:47 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/25/2016 2:29:38 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/25/2016 12:00:19 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I voted, and not for Trump.

Who did you vote for, if you don't mind me asking?

Which race?

U.S. Presidential Race of 2016, if you have voted in that one.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 7:15:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/25/2016 3:51:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/25/2016 3:26:47 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/25/2016 2:29:38 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/25/2016 12:00:19 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I voted, and not for Trump.

Who did you vote for, if you don't mind me asking?

Which race?

U.S. Presidential Race of 2016, if you have voted in that one.

Gary Johnson
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Bennett91
Posts: 8,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 7:37:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/25/2016 2:09:05 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
I voted too. :)

Careful now stymie, people might mistake you for a CITIZEN!
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]
Stymie13
Posts: 3,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 7:43:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/25/2016 7:37:48 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 10/25/2016 2:09:05 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
I voted too. :)

Careful now stymie, people might mistake you for a CITIZEN!

I wrote myself in :)

AND (in my best stugottz dan voice)... I clearly separate sovereigns from the sovereign citizen movement, much the same way progressives abhor the association with Soviet communism
Robkwoods
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 2:21:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/25/2016 7:15:09 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/25/2016 3:51:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/25/2016 3:26:47 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/25/2016 2:29:38 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/25/2016 12:00:19 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I voted, and not for Trump.

Who did you vote for, if you don't mind me asking?

Which race?

U.S. Presidential Race of 2016, if you have voted in that one.

Gary Johnson

What about Aleppo?!? Or his favorite foreign dictator?!?

How could he possibly run the country??? You basically voted which ever candidate I am not voting for...
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 2:24:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/26/2016 2:21:07 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 10/25/2016 7:15:09 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/25/2016 3:51:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/25/2016 3:26:47 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/25/2016 2:29:38 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/25/2016 12:00:19 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I voted, and not for Trump.

Who did you vote for, if you don't mind me asking?

Which race?

U.S. Presidential Race of 2016, if you have voted in that one.

Gary Johnson

What about Aleppo?!? Or his favorite foreign dictator?!?

How could he possibly run the country??? You basically voted which ever candidate I am not voting for...

Honestly, I rather have someone who doesn't know FP (Weld is great at it) than idiots with millions of scandals.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Robkwoods
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 2:34:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/26/2016 2:24:29 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/26/2016 2:21:07 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 10/25/2016 7:15:09 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/25/2016 3:51:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/25/2016 3:26:47 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/25/2016 2:29:38 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/25/2016 12:00:19 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I voted, and not for Trump.

Who did you vote for, if you don't mind me asking?

Which race?

U.S. Presidential Race of 2016, if you have voted in that one.

Gary Johnson

What about Aleppo?!? Or his favorite foreign dictator?!?

How could he possibly run the country??? You basically voted which ever candidate I am not voting for...

Honestly, I rather have someone who doesn't know FP (Weld is great at it) than idiots with millions of scandals.

I hope you could sense my sarcasm.

I love to see him sworn in, not to stick it to the establishment but because he actually has substantive policy ideas.
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 3:31:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/26/2016 2:34:30 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 10/26/2016 2:24:29 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/26/2016 2:21:07 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 10/25/2016 7:15:09 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/25/2016 3:51:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/25/2016 3:26:47 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/25/2016 2:29:38 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/25/2016 12:00:19 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I voted, and not for Trump.

Who did you vote for, if you don't mind me asking?

Which race?

U.S. Presidential Race of 2016, if you have voted in that one.

Gary Johnson

What about Aleppo?!? Or his favorite foreign dictator?!?

How could he possibly run the country??? You basically voted which ever candidate I am not voting for...

Honestly, I rather have someone who doesn't know FP (Weld is great at it) than idiots with millions of scandals.

I hope you could sense my sarcasm.

I did.

I love to see him sworn in, not to stick it to the establishment but because he actually has substantive policy ideas.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.