Jump to topic:

Hillary Clinton: Fake News

Cubswin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 5:06:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Have you all heard,.. she is on this hypocritical crusade to warn everyone about untrustworthy news online LMAO!!! Oh Hillary,.. you are such a role model for truth rofl!

I assume she is talking about everyone else except her own deeply entrenched propaganda machine! The arrogance, the outright gall and nerve to stand up and proclaim this stuff,...spewing from the mouth of the biggest liar to land upon the political world in the last 300 years!

This woman is absolutely the most arrogant person to arrive in this world since Napoleon. I am stunned she doesn't stand for a photo with her hand in her blouse! Someone exile this sick demented woman to some far off abandoned island!

There she can be alone to write her memoirs according to her own delusional thoughts and beliefs. Fake news... oh that's rich! We all know troll lying stuff is online,..but to hear her proclaim it made me giggle!

Hillary Clinton the creator, deliverer and messenger of Fake News! ,.....warning us all to beware of lies! LMAO!!! ROFL!!! Satan in the flesh folks!

Perhaps Hillary should have instead proclaimed that Fake News is all over Television and Newspapers these days specifically seeping most of the time into biased personal drama from ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN, New York Times, and USA Today

What? I left out Fox News? Ask everyone why that television station is playing all over America in restaurants and sports bars and homes of citizens,.... because they all tired of hearing the liberal BS lies and do not want to be misinformed!!!

Thank you America for electing Trump and saving us from radical liberal Tyranny!!!
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 5:25:22 PM
At 12/9/2016 5:06:59 PM, Cubswin wrote:
Have you all heard,.. she is on this hypocritical crusade to warn everyone about untrustworthy news online LMAO!!! Oh Hillary,.. you are such a role model for truth rofl!

I assume she is talking about everyone else except her own deeply entrenched propaganda machine! The arrogance, the outright gall and nerve to stand up and proclaim this stuff,...spewing from the mouth of the biggest liar to land upon the political world in the last 300 years!

This woman is absolutely the most arrogant person to arrive in this world since Napoleon. I am stunned she doesn't stand for a photo with her hand in her blouse! Someone exile this sick demented woman to some far off abandoned island!

There she can be alone to write her memoirs according to her own delusional thoughts and beliefs. Fake news... oh that's rich! We all know troll lying stuff is online,..but to hear her proclaim it made me giggle!

Hillary Clinton the creator, deliverer and messenger of Fake News! ,.....warning us all to beware of lies! LMAO!!! ROFL!!! Satan in the flesh folks!

Perhaps Hillary should have instead proclaimed that Fake News is all over Television and Newspapers these days specifically seeping most of the time into biased personal drama from ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN, New York Times, and USA Today

What? I left out Fox News? Ask everyone why that television station is playing all over America in restaurants and sports bars and homes of citizens,.... because they all tired of hearing the liberal BS lies and do not want to be misinformed!!!

Thank you America for electing Trump and saving us from radical liberal Tyranny!!!

The Benghazi "youtube video" that started the protest.....er wait those were lies to make fake news, but yeah clearly she's the victim, and not a perpe-trator.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
Cubswin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 7:03:30 PM
The Internet has been around for about what 20 years I guess.. and she is just now getting around to telling everyone.. "don't believe everything you see on the Internet" ROFL! Why is she all of a sudden jumping on this? She just makes herself and her failed Democratic party look like fools
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 7:04:51 PM
The content of the original post in this thread transcends stupidity. I'll bet its poster believed in Pizza gate.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 7:05:51 PM
I'll tell you all this too.... with people like the OP among the brigade of fools that supported Trump, it's hard not to mock you all.

Now, I have friends that are Trump supporters and I care about them very much, but this species of idiocy is the reason why liberals write you all off.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 9:11:42 PM
At 12/9/2016 7:05:51 PM, YYW wrote:
I'll tell you all this too.... with people like the OP among the brigade of fools that supported Trump, it's hard not to mock you all.

Now, I have friends that are Trump supporters and I care about them very much, but this species of idiocy is the reason why liberals write you all off.

the idiocy is writing people off and treating them like you described, see you shouldn't do that because someday a president may get elected that you really object to.....ops too late, who are the idiots now?
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 10:02:04 PM
At 12/9/2016 9:11:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/9/2016 7:05:51 PM, YYW wrote:

the idiocy is writing people off and treating them like you described, see you shouldn't do that because someday a president may get elected that you really object to.....ops too late, who are the idiots now?

The idiots now are the same as they have always been: Republicans.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 10:06:08 PM

Cool rant bro
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2016 9:10:55 AM

Well, is what Clinton said about fake news true or false? You haven't stated your position with respect to what she said. You changed the subject to allegations of hypocrisy. Shocking.
MattTheDreamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2016 2:28:51 PM
The media has been fake news for as long as I've seen it. I'm not sure why it's only recently that it's become a #FakeNews. Is anyone really surprised that Clinton was involved in her own reporting? I'm not.

Let's be honest, every publication and news show has its own biases. I trust the MSM about as much as I trust Alt-news sites like Infowars or Breitbart. Those sites will sing Trump's praises no matter what he does, while the others will try to paint him as bigoted and stupid (Even when it is unfair to do so.) The truth is somewhere in the middle.
MattTheDreamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2016 2:30:16 PM
At 12/10/2016 2:28:51 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
The media has been fake news for as long as I've seen it. I'm not sure why it's only recently that it's become a #FakeNews. Is anyone really surprised that Clinton was involved in her own reporting? I'm not.

Let's be honest, every publication and news show has its own biases. I trust the MSM about as much as I trust Alt-news sites like Infowars or Breitbart. Those sites will sing Trump's praises no matter what he does, while the others will try to paint him as bigoted and stupid (Even when it is unfair to do so.) The truth is somewhere in the middle.

Instead of looking at the websites themselves, look at the reporters. Find a few you know you can trust and stick to them like the plague. Don't fall into an echo chamber however. There are good reporters on both sides of the spectrum.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.