Jump to topic:

Israel: Surrounded by Arab Terrorists

Cubswin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2016 10:00:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
As an American,...I've always respected Israel, not only because I support them fully and would defend them if asked,..but because they are surrounded by so many suicidal radical Arab jackals who kill innocent Jews in the name of their Islamic false religion. Sometimes they even massacre Jewish children!!!

I have never fully understood why Israel does not kick all the Arabs out of Jerusalem. I suspect they are being very clever. After Israel won the Six Day War back in 1967 they had an opportunity to do just that,.. kick them all out of the holy city of Jerusalem,...but they chose not to

Israeli General Moshe Dayan and others back then must have come to a decision to allow the Arabs part Religious control of Jerusalem but under Israeli military control. This was a clever tactic I guess

Since the Six Day War the Israelis have given back some land captured in the Six Day War!!! This astonishes me,..but I guess they are trying to appease the Arabs to get peaceful results,..but it never works in the end,..never does

I just wish Israel would get rid of the Arab terrorist jackals once and for all and destroy the Dome of the Rock temple,...all in one day. That's what I would do but I am not in charge

I guess Israel knows what they doing,,..but with the escalation in weapons of mass destruction,.. how long can Israel hold out before they completely annihilate some nation,..like Iran = that is where most if not all the terrorist funding is coming from

Shalom
Scruggs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2016 12:54:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2016 10:00:43 PM, Cubswin wrote:
I just wish Israel would get rid of the Arab terrorist jackals once and for all and destroy the Dome of the Rock temple,...all in one day. That's what I would do but I am not in charge
I agree. End this conflict already. I see no reason to destroy a holy site or forcefully evict Arabs. I do see a need for a one state solution, however.
"You contribute nothing to your salvation except the sin that made it necessary." - Jonathan Edwards

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.