Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Will N. Carolina repeal it's anti-LGBT law?

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2016 2:58:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
North Carolina's outgoing Republican governor says that he will call legislators for a special session Wednesday so they can repeal the law known as HB2, which limits LGBT protections.
It is time for all the republican's in N.C. to write letters to the newspapers congratulating their new governor for being their states first gay governor. N.B. He can't sue you for libel now!
Maccabee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2016 5:21:40 PM
At 12/22/2016 2:58:09 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
North Carolina's outgoing Republican governor says that he will call legislators for a special session Wednesday so they can repeal the law known as HB2, which limits LGBT protections.
It is time for all the republican's in N.C. to write letters to the newspapers congratulating their new governor for being their states first gay governor. N.B. He can't sue you for libel now!

What does the bill consists that is anti gay?
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
Kelisitaan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 2:43:54 AM
At 12/22/2016 5:21:40 PM, Maccabee wrote:

I BELIEVE IN THE SCRIPTURE, THE ANCIENT BOOKS WRITTEN BY HUMANS. IT IS CLEAR THAT THE HUMANS OF 3000 YEARS AGO KNOW MORE THAN THOSE OF TODAY. IT'S IN THE ANCIENT SCRIPTURES.
I am a prophet who can predict the future using the ancient scriptures. I predict there will be war in the future. I predict there will be death. I predict there will be famine, hunger, and starvation. I predict there will be sadness and misery. I also predict that the sun revolves around the earth.

Ecclesiastes 1:5: "The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises."
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 2:56:57 AM
I only agree with posts 1 and 4
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 3:38:25 PM
At 12/24/2016 2:42:14 AM, StevenRR wrote:
Hopefully they don't repeal it.

And why do you want the bill to remain?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 3:39:13 PM
At 12/24/2016 2:43:54 AM, Kelisitaan wrote:

I BELIEVE IN THE SCRIPTURE, THE ANCIENT BOOKS WRITTEN BY HUMANS. IT IS CLEAR THAT THE HUMANS OF 3000 YEARS AGO KNOW MORE THAN THOSE OF TODAY. IT'S IN THE ANCIENT SCRIPTURES.

You: http://1.bp.blogspot.com...
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 3:43:59 PM
At 12/24/2016 2:42:14 AM, StevenRR wrote:
Hopefully they don't repeal it.

Why?
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 4:50:00 PM

I couldn't find anything. It seems to bolster that a business owner can run their business as they choose, in the discrepancies that ensued, choosing to manage your bathrooms by gender, which has contradicted ordinances that allow people to use your restroom however they want.

Some people are making a big fuss about it. It's like if a city abolished segregation to the point that men and women can cannot be denied by house rules and then the state reinforced that the businessman can 'segregate' because it's his business.

Some communities are genuinely shitry and can't maintain themselves through communicated values. In these places, an ordinance may be required to maintain common decency by outlawing the possibility of indecency and the law would surpass those ordanances, allowing the potential for a business owner to deny someone access to a room, or the business itself without good reason. As I understand, these ordinances alleviate the owner from gauging whether a person is a creep who needs to leave or just a cross dresser.

There is nothing to my knowledge in the bill that is anti anything, as my sources focus on contradictions by ensuring property rights for business owners.
Kelisitaan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 6:15:00 PM
But here, since people on this forum are too stupid for common sense, here is a link I literally googled and found in 15 seconds for you:

http://www.hoover.org...
I am a prophet who can predict the future using the ancient scriptures. I predict there will be war in the future. I predict there will be death. I predict there will be famine, hunger, and starvation. I predict there will be sadness and misery. I also predict that the sun revolves around the earth.

Ecclesiastes 1:5: "The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises."
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 6:58:04 PM
At 12/24/2016 6:15:00 PM, Kelisitaan wrote:
But here, since people on this forum are too stupid for common sense, here is a link I literally googled and found in 15 seconds for you:

roflmao you can't even stay on topic. Are you schizophrenic? I think you might be.
Kelisitaan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 6:59:22 PM
At 12/24/2016 6:58:04 PM, YYW wrote:

roflmao you can't even stay on topic. Are you schizophrenic? I think you might be.

It was obviously meant to be posted in the other thread. Use ur brain for once

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 7:10:15 PM
At 12/24/2016 6:59:22 PM, Kelisitaan wrote:

When was the last time you checked in with your psychiatrist?
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 8:51:01 PM

It seems apropiate to simply apologize for crashing the thread and calling everyone stupid.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 9:08:14 PM
At 12/24/2016 8:51:01 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

It seems apropiate to simply apologize for crashing the thread and calling everyone stupid.

Yeah he's not going to do that. See, everyone in the world is dumber than he is. He is the only smart person on earth. Anyone who does not recognize his preeminent brilliance must for that reason be woefully inadequate, and very much his inferior.

Basically, this guy is Kim Jong Un with no power.
Kelisitaan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 10:29:19 PM
" Yeah he's not going to do that. See, everyone in the world is dumber than he is. He is the only smart person on earth. Anyone who does not recognize his preeminent brilliance must for that reason be woefully inadequate, and very much his inferior.

Basically, this guy is Kim Jong Un with no power."

Someone is clueless and putting words into my mouth. Try using your brain for once.

Kelisitaan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 10:32:26 PM
Let me help you out:

"Yeah he's not going to do that. See, everyone in the world is dumber than he is."

Obviously, I don't believe this. However, I am in the 99.5+ percentile.

"He is the only smart person on earth."

Although sometimes it truly does feel like this, it's obviously not true. Law of large numbers, etc.

"Anyone who does not recognize his preeminent brilliance must for that reason be woefully inadequate, and very much his inferior."

I'd say this is pretty close to true. Smart people can pretty accurately pinpoint other people's intelligence from very little evidence.

"Basically, this guy is Kim Jong Un with no power."

Incorrect.

Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 11:04:15 PM
At 12/24/2016 9:08:14 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/24/2016 8:51:01 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

Yeah he's not going to do that. See, everyone in the world is dumber than he is. He is the only smart person on earth. Anyone who does not recognize his preeminent brilliance must for that reason be woefully inadequate, and very much his inferior.

Basically, this guy is Kim Jong Un with no power.

I think it's best we just report anything inapplicable and let the mods deal with it till they get tired of it or some change comes about. No call to waste your time on such things, and not really something that amounts to anythING productive to egg along.
Maccabee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2016 12:08:56 AM
At 12/24/2016 2:43:54 AM, Kelisitaan wrote:

As do I so I'm not sure what are you yelling about.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.