Jump to topic:

Should Republicans be sterilized?

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 2:58:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Republicans present a demographic problem that could only be solved by sterilization in the long term.

Should we support this?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 3:02:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 3:59:28 AM
At 12/30/2016 2:58:26 AM, YYW wrote:
Democrats present a demographic problem that could only be solved by Zyklon B showers in the long term.

Should we support this?

Fixed
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 4:01:57 AM
At 12/30/2016 3:59:28 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Democrats present a demographic problem that could only be solved by Zyklon B showers in the long term.

Should we support this?

Fixed

Roflmao triggered, much?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 4:04:07 AM
At 12/30/2016 3:53:35 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/30/2016 3:02:56 AM, thett3 wrote:

Your support is appreciated.

I have a better idea...instead of sterilization, you can just import groups that agree with you until Republicans cannot win and are effectively disenfranchised.

You can couch this policy in rhetoric about how America is a "nation of immigrants" and how diversity is actually a strength, and that you're a racist if you think your kids school shouldn't look like a model UN.

And to ensure that these groups always vote for you, you should unite them under a banner of anti-whiteness. From academia to the late-night comedy shows, turn "white" into a pejorative, and teach the emerging majority to hate whites, especially religious or rural whites who are the most likely to be Republican. All the while, do nothing as the industrial base withers away--what you should really do is get some upper middle class affirmative action students from Yale or Harvard to lecture unemployed coal miners about their white privilege.

This is the true way to a stable society.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 4:06:00 AM
At 12/30/2016 4:04:07 AM, thett3 wrote:

I have a better idea...instead of sterilization, you can just import groups that agree with you until Republicans cannot win and are effectively disenfranchised.

You can couch this policy in rhetoric about how America is a "nation of immigrants" and how diversity is actually a strength, and that you're a racist if you think your kids school shouldn't look like a model UN.

And to ensure that these groups always vote for you, you should unite them under a banner of anti-whiteness. From academia to the late-night comedy shows, turn "white" into a pejorative, and teach the emerging majority to hate whites, especially religious or rural whites who are the most likely to be Republican. All the while, do nothing as the industrial base withers away--what you should really do is get some upper middle class affirmative action students from Yale or Harvard to lecture unemployed coal miners about their white privilege.

lol you know I'd never support that
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 4:16:28 AM
At 12/30/2016 4:01:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/30/2016 3:59:28 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Should we support this?

Fixed

Roflmao triggered, much?

By creating this topic, it is quite clear that you are triggered.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 4:18:37 AM
At 12/30/2016 4:06:00 AM, YYW wrote:

I really hate being defeatist and I hope that everything I say next is wrong...but I'm seriously getting annoyed with all of the leftist complaints about the election. I would be *thrilled* to be in your position.

I don't think you understand that unless Trump really makes some incredibly drastic changes, you've already won. Texas is the next California and is still picking up electoral votes. Students in Texas are only 29% white. Do you know what that means? That means that in a generation Republicans literally will not be able to win the state.

This is the process that is accelerating all across the country. For the Republican party to have a demographic future, Trump would have to deport all of the illegals, abolish birthright citizenship, likely abolish dual citizenship (encouraging people to leave and effectively forcing the "dreamers" living abroad with their deported parents to terminate their citizenship), cut off nearly all legal immigration, and craft natalist policies that leads to a white baby boom. I doubt that any of this will happen, and even if it did it probably wouldn't be enough.

The Republican party will still exist but it will be a very different party and it's going to change in a way that is appealing to you. The entire country is going to shift left in a big way. So congratulations, you ALREADY won. The demographic issue is a ticking timebomb and this was one of the last elections that the current GOP could even hope to win. The flaw in the plan is that working class whites (~40% of the vote) decided that they were a minority and voted as an ethnic bloc. This was enough to tip the election to Trump even while he shed millions of votes from educated whites.

However annoyed you might be about having to live under Trump imagine a Trump presidency...forever.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 4:42:33 AM
Republicans present a demographic problem that could only be solved by sterilization in the long term.

Should we support this?

It's like we have a left-wing version of Bronto
"Hate begets hate"
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 4:46:02 AM
At 12/30/2016 4:18:37 AM, thett3 wrote:
This is the process that is accelerating all across the country. For the Republican party to have a demographic future, Trump would have to deport all of the illegals, abolish birthright citizenship, likely abolish dual citizenship (encouraging people to leave and effectively forcing the "dreamers" living abroad with their deported parents to terminate their citizenship), cut off nearly all legal immigration, and craft natalist policies that leads to a white baby boom.

You mean like a Lebensborn?
" I got thinkin' how we was holy when we was one thing, an' mankin' was holy when it was one thing. An' it on'y got unholy when one mis'able little fella got the bit in his teeth an' run off his own way, kickin' an' draggin' an' fightin'. Fella like that bust the holiness. But when they're all workin' together, not one fella for another fella, but one fella kind of harnessed to the whole shebang--that's right, that's holy."
--Rev. Casy, The Grapes of Wrath
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 4:47:25 AM

I really hate being defeatist and I hope that everything I say next is wrong...but I'm seriously getting annoyed with all of the leftist complaints about the election. I would be *thrilled* to be in your position.

I'm not thrilled, because Donald Trump is going to hurt a lot of people and it didn't have to be this way. When I write the bitter, scathing condemnations of Trump supporters, it is because I have a pretty good idea of how they are going to suffer under a Trump presidency. They made the choice to suffer because they are uneducated idiots who were manipulated by a liar and a con man, but they're still going to suffer and I don't want it to be that way.

I, also, am bitterly disgusted that the vile human trash that is Mike Pence is one heart attack away from the oval office, and resent the fact that Trump picked him. Essentially, I resent everything Trump has said and done since he started campaigning.

I don't think you understand that unless Trump really makes some incredibly drastic changes, you've already won. Texas is the next California and is still picking up electoral votes. Students in Texas are only 29% white. Do you know what that means? That means that in a generation Republicans literally will not be able to win the state.

This is the process that is accelerating all across the country. For the Republican party to have a demographic future, Trump would have to deport all of the illegals, abolish birthright citizenship, likely abolish dual citizenship (encouraging people to leave and effectively forcing the "dreamers" living abroad with their deported parents to terminate their citizenship), cut off nearly all legal immigration, and craft natalist policies that leads to a white baby boom. I doubt that any of this will happen, and even if it did it probably wouldn't be enough.

The Republican party will still exist but it will be a very different party and it's going to change in a way that is appealing to you. The entire country is going to shift left in a big way. So congratulations, you ALREADY won. The demographic issue is a ticking timebomb and this was one of the last elections that the current GOP could even hope to win. The flaw in the plan is that working class whites (~40% of the vote) decided that they were a minority and voted as an ethnic bloc. This was enough to tip the election to Trump even while he shed millions of votes from educated whites.

However annoyed you might be about having to live under Trump imagine a Trump presidency...forever.

Your point about the demographic changes is not lost on me, and it is why the Republican party is fvcked in every possible way in about 20 years. I don't want to wait 20 years.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 4:51:52 AM

Should we support this?

How about instead of sterilizing, killing or disenfranchising anyone, we work to bring people over to our side of various arguments?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 4:51:56 AM
At 12/30/2016 4:46:02 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
This is the process that is accelerating all across the country. For the Republican party to have a demographic future, Trump would have to deport all of the illegals, abolish birthright citizenship, likely abolish dual citizenship (encouraging people to leave and effectively forcing the "dreamers" living abroad with their deported parents to terminate their citizenship), cut off nearly all legal immigration, and craft natalist policies that leads to a white baby boom.

Holllyyyyyyy shhiiiiiitttttt

Trump is LITERALLY Hitler
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 4:53:11 AM
At 12/30/2016 4:51:56 AM, thett3 wrote:

I don't like that comparison. It's too oversimplified. I just wanted clarification. What do you mean by this? Would it be like the Lebensborn or something more benign?
" I got thinkin' how we was holy when we was one thing, an' mankin' was holy when it was one thing. An' it on'y got unholy when one mis'able little fella got the bit in his teeth an' run off his own way, kickin' an' draggin' an' fightin'. Fella like that bust the holiness. But when they're all workin' together, not one fella for another fella, but one fella kind of harnessed to the whole shebang--that's right, that's holy."
--Rev. Casy, The Grapes of Wrath
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 4:59:40 AM
At 12/30/2016 4:06:00 AM, YYW wrote:

If Trump creates a national Mexican flag burning day, Texas will be fine, despite the demographics.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 5:02:11 AM
At 12/30/2016 4:53:11 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 12/30/2016 4:51:56 AM, thett3 wrote:

I don't like that comparison. It's too oversimplified. I just wanted clarification. What do you mean by this? Would it be like the Lebensborn or something more benign?

It isn't going to be like anything because it isn't going to happen. Trump is going to crack down on illegal immigration and he might actually get a sane immigration policy passed but we may have already crossed the demographic rubicon (with no democratic input from the people, I might add). The question really becomes can Trump buy us enough time to assimilate these people by reducing immigration and deporting illegals or is the rest of the country going to be California 2.0? If you're a rightist, it's absolutely imperative to keep the latter from happening.

Trump could also pass some mild natalist policies and Ivanka was clearly pushing for this during the election, but there really is only so much you can do.

In 20 years this election could look a lot like California prop 187. A desperate attempt by a people being replaced to save their society that was overturned without democratic input. In that case, the courts and in this case simple demographic reality. Or it could represent a true turning point in modern US immigration policy and demographics. There's no way to tell, but the fact that there is even a chance that leftists can win without doing anything means they should stop complaining. The right certainly doesn't have that option.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 6:35:03 AM
At 12/30/2016 5:29:11 AM, YYW wrote:
How many Trump supporters thought this was serious?

It's inevitable. Trump will assist in the destruction of the hard right.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 1:41:19 PM
At 12/30/2016 4:42:33 AM, Axonly wrote:

Should we support this?

I was going to say something like that but figured it would be an insult to Bronto and a compliment to YYW
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 1:48:55 PM
At 12/30/2016 1:41:19 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

Should we support this?

I was going to say something like that but figured it would be an insult to Bronto and a compliment to YYW

lol Kevin.... this is why we need the government to help you understand the difference between fake news and real news.

If you thought this was serious, then you're delusional.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 1:54:17 PM
At 12/30/2016 1:48:55 PM, YYW wrote:

Should we support this?

lol Kevin.... this is why we need the government to help you understand the difference between fake news and real news.

for the past month or so, I don't take any of your post seriously, not very many anyway.
most of the news is "fake news" to a certain degree, people are finally waking up to that fact, not enough of them but it's a start.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 2:10:46 PM

Should we support this?

http://www.dictionary.com...
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 2:19:28 PM
At 12/30/2016 1:54:17 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

Should we support this?

for the past month or so, I don't take any of your post seriously, not very many anyway.
most of the news is "fake news" to a certain degree, people are finally waking up to that fact, not enough of them but it's a start.

lol

Kevin I don't care if you take seriously what I say or not because based on my interactions with you, you are barely able to understand even the most basic things that regard our public institutions, government, domestic and foreign policy. I mean, in terms of basic civic comprehension, you're not even in a position to take the training wheels off because you're not even able to ride the trike yet.

I don't mean that so much to be demeaning, as to be descriptive. I've interacted with you in several different contexts now, and the constant theme of how you interact with information of any political kind is to see whether it comports with your candidate and your nihilistic hatred of liberals of any kind. If it makes your president look bad, you reject it or are dubious of it to the point of patent irrationality.

Sure, we all seek to confirm our own assumptions, but the point remains that here and now you are in a position that renders you unable to take seriously anyone who says anything you disagree with. So, to the extent that you disagree with me, it would be unreasonable for me to expect you to take seriously anything I say, because your metric for "truth" or "falsity" is whether you're being told something consistent with your nihilistic hatred of liberals.

Basically, you're at once occupying the role of useful Republican idiot, and ideologically charged troll who is incapable of processing information that is inconsistent with your worldview. Given that that's the case, for me to think that you and I are ever going to have a productive conversation regarding politics.... well that would be to indulge in pure fantasy.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 2:22:08 PM
At 12/30/2016 2:10:46 PM, tejretics wrote:

Should we support this?

http://www.dictionary.com...

I mostly made this thread to see how seriously these idiot trump supporters would take me, and, unsurprisingly, they took me *very* seriously and thought that this was not a joke, regardless of what they said after I kind of clued them into the fact that this was a joke.

The substance of these idiots' responses should be reasonably enlightening to anyone that had doubts as to Trump supporters' ability to distinguish fact from fiction.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 2:35:57 PM
At 12/30/2016 2:19:28 PM, YYW wrote:

Should we support this?

lol

Kevin I don't care if you take seriously what I say or not because based on my interactions with you, you are barely able to understand even the most basic things that regard our public institutions, government, domestic and foreign policy. I mean, in terms of basic civic comprehension, you're not even in a position to take the training wheels off because you're not even able to ride the trike yet.

I don't mean that so much to be demeaning, as to be descriptive. I've interacted with you in several different contexts now, and the constant theme of how you interact with information of any political kind is to see whether it comports with your candidate and your nihilistic hatred of liberals of any kind. If it makes your president look bad, you reject it or are dubious of it to the point of patent irrationality.

Sure, we all seek to confirm our own assumptions, but the point remains that here and now you are in a position that renders you unable to take seriously anyone who says anything you disagree with. So, to the extent that you disagree with me, it would be unreasonable for me to expect you to take seriously anything I say, because your metric for "truth" or "falsity" is whether you're being told something consistent with your nihilistic hatred of liberals.

Basically, you're at once occupying the role of useful Republican idiot, and ideologically charged troll who is incapable of processing information that is inconsistent with your worldview. Given that that's the case, for me to think that you and I are ever going to have a productive conversation regarding politics.... well that would be to indulge in pure fantasy.

all this coming from the one posting the hate filled, bashing, anti conservative, troll posts, at least try to hide your hypocrisy a little.
clearly you are far superior to everyone on this board, you really should delete and make your own forum for the elitist like yourself. yes I don't generally accept your emotional fact less opinions, why would anyone, excepct your couple of fan boys? I understand you don't like to be disagreed with, too bad, I do it to all authoritarians. Your failed attempt at looking superior is undone by your childish name calling. I find your lack of self control most amusing, you just can't help yourself lol
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 2:41:48 PM

Should we support this?

You really have become unhinged.

Reproductive rights for all! Unless you vote GOP.
No one normal accomplished anything meaningful in this world.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 2:56:25 PM
At 12/30/2016 2:41:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Should we support this?

You really have become unhinged.

Reproductive rights for all! Unless you vote GOP.

roflmao
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 2:56:49 PM
At 12/30/2016 2:35:57 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/30/2016 2:19:28 PM, YYW wrote:

Should we support this?

lol

all this coming from the one posting the hate filled, bashing, anti conservative, troll posts, at least try to hide your hypocrisy a little.
clearly you are far superior to everyone on this board, you really should delete and make your own forum for the elitist like yourself. yes I don't generally accept your emotional fact less opinions, why would anyone, excepct your couple of fan boys? I understand you don't like to be disagreed with, too bad, I do it to all authoritarians. Your failed attempt at looking superior is undone by your childish name calling. I find your lack of self control most amusing, you just can't help yourself lol

lol
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 3:02:38 PM
Honestly I think YYWs problem is with democracy in which every legal citizens opinion matters just as much as his. That's just the way it goes. It doesn't matter how dumb or misguided or idiotic or plain wrong. If they vote they count just as much as the next guy. Unfortunately we don't live in an educated elitist voting society.

We don't need a technocracy.
No one normal accomplished anything meaningful in this world.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.