Jump to topic:

Jeff sessions confirmation hear

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 9:01:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Appears to be quite the circus. I know those who vilify the pres elect and all his nominees have no live loss but one doesn't believe the KKK is actually there endorsing?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 9:12:52 PM
At 1/10/2017 9:01:30 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
Appears to be quite the circus. I know those who vilify the pres elect and all his nominees have no live loss but one doesn't believe the KKK is actually there endorsing?

The KKK is the Phantom Menace.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 9:21:41 PM
At 1/10/2017 9:12:52 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

The KKK is the Phantom Menace.

Are they the Sith or the sith in training? Lol
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 10:35:05 PM

It's not real of course, but they did get the point across.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 11:55:34 PM
At 1/10/2017 10:35:05 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

It's not real of course, but they did get the point across.

Just as with Obama derangement syndrome, where some came to truly believe the more outlandish claims, so it appears to be worse with trump derangement syndrome.

In my experience, it started with Clinton and each group of presidential detractors have gotten progressively more maniacal.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 4:10:52 AM

Sessions doesn't support pot smokers.

Thomas Figures, a black assistant US attorney who worked for Sessions, testified that Sessions called him "boy" on multiple occasions and joked about the Ku Klux Klan, saying that he thought Klan members were "OK, until he learned that they smoked marijuana." http://www.cnn.com...
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 4:20:10 AM

He will get the nod. The little bit I heard he did well. It continues to amaze me that these end up being a soapbox. I heard him say to Ted Cruz that he agrees but it would be a function of home land security when Cruz went on an illegal immigration rant.

Another thing I heard from a report is that Sessions said waterboarding is torture and should not be allowed. Good for him.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.